Are you not entertained?!

Are you not entertained?!

I'm highly entertained.

Checked and kekd. This x 1000.

I love how he keeps the entertaining sideshow going on constantly to distract everyone.
He's a goddamn genius.

Very entertained.

Easily one of the worst Presidents in US history. If the US ever wants to not be right-wing authoritarian trash it needs to expand its party system.

the day he stops triggering, i start bickering

Without a fucking doubt, I am definitely entertained!!!!! Get Fucked Pocahontas! He is not the President we prayed for, he is the President we need. Seig Trump Seig Trump Seig Trump!

Trudeau gave 600 million for abortions in africa, 20 million to the clinton foundation and 10 million to a terrorist. How does that benefit me, the taxpayer?

Oh yes, you have no idea how much.

I'd like a pizza topped with small pizzas. Like....they're the size of pepperonis but they're pizzas.
>I'm having pizzzaaaaa with little pizzaaaaaaas on top

Entertained?
Yes!

Trump President best President

Definitely am.
Of course i don`t have to live in that shithole country.

It does not. Liberals are right wing hacks too.

>USA is shithole
>German flag
K, thanks

Fuck you, Medic. Trump is awesome.

>why the fuck don't you heal me when I scream for medic

fuck you

Very much so.

More than I asked for, the winning won't stop and I love it.

this is why i am here.

blynald bynph

>german flag
>US planes fliying overhead
>thinks not part of US

good post

are you kidding me europe just dragged the saudis into a failed terrorist attack with the most pathetic WMD on the planet that the germans were to stupid to know it wouldnt even be dangerous and america just tried to white night that shit only to realize it doesnt have the man power then BAM engines die on the ships and some influential people just went into hiding and the government shut down was to allow politicians to hide in the under ground city that was made under the obama administration that was a continuation of what was done under the bush administration and considered a failure and none of that shit is safe it can collapse at any moment and china is setting coordinates for shit and doing sweeps to cull any enemy naval vessels capable of launching any real attack as we speak

needless to say its nice to have a good vantage point of ground zero if america doesnt surrender

fucking hell with weekend warrior pussy patriots as yourselves than no wonder we are fucked. Gather ur marbels fucktard