Eromanga Sensei / Errormanga Sensei

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6GYYUVIAQ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQa8S3-_uz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay but its a bad show. ITS BAD. JUST BECAUSE IT HAS CUTE-ISH GIRLS AND FANSERVI E DOESNT MAKE IT GOOD
I LITERALLY DONT CARE IF YOU ENJOY IT BUT STOP SAYING ITS GOOD ITS JUST BAD HOLY FUCK

Honestly this is the most pandering show i have ever seen.

l-lewd!!!

It's a very good show and I absolutely love it

I wish I was about 100 cm tall and could get sexually manhandled by Sagiri.

You aren't smart

it's trash but you some times need trash

is this in the manga? Picked up

Sagiri is super cute but the whole show is so unhinged for reality that it makes it kinda hard to watch sometimes. Yes, even for an anime. Honestly, oreimo was more believable.

I like the show, but it's a bit cringeworthy at times.
Pandering is not necessarily bad. There's already hundreds of anime out there that keep teasing the viewer, instead of giving him what he wants. It's ok to have an anime that is different once in a while. Though I wish Masamune would of reacted to Sagiri's love confession, and then made out

>302cm
>roughly 160kg
Imagine how fun it would be to be imoutohandled by her huge body. She would just walk around the house looking for things to bend me over and fuck me on.

Who the fuck watches anime for realism
Besides apart from the "all the LN authors are teens" there's nothing weird

The fact that this guy fell in love with his ~10 year old sister at first sight, and then continued to be in love with her despite not seeing her for over a year, isn't weird?

With oreimo it was like "Man it would be pretty cool if my imouto was a nerd and we got intimate" I could sort of self insert, but Sagiri's interests are just so far out there. And who the fuck gets a boner seeing their sister for the first time?

Dante fell in love with Beatrice and wrote endlessly about her despite only seeing her twice in his entire life

youtube.com/watch?v=nQa8S3-_uz4

dayyymn. does she do ASMR by any chance?

What a creep.

It's fucking trash yeah but can't help but to enjoy it , Cute girls , more art , fan service , insect

This is the peak of japan fan service and pandering

Official Comic Vol.3
#18 P175

i want to commit a crime with sagiri

Post all of Elf sensei's cute outfits

Best anime of the year.

proof positive that the only people that like this show are degenerate pedos, when will the Samurai rise again and start public beheadings of Otaku?

are all the shut-in anons on 4 chan actually all sagiri?

*63位/*77位 ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏(***,524 pt) ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏[*,**3予約] ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏17/08/23 ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏エロマンガ先生 3(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
*65位/*64位 ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏(**2,259 pt) ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏[*,*19予約] ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏17/06/28 ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏エロマンガ先生 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
Sup Forumsermin on suicide watch.

It's just cringe worthy how hard it panders and the quality of the show suffers as a result. It's more cringey thinking about anons who genuinely enjoy such shallow and uncreative pandering.

The show, but every definition of the word is in fact shit, you can enjoy it that's fine, it's still garbage.
Not even cause of the fan service, incest or pedophilia, but because it doesn't actually commit to these things.

The fan service is weak, no actually rhyme or reason and it's always done is poor taste. Whilist something like prison school is genuinely creative and interesting with fan service.

They claim it's incest, but they aren't even actually related, what's worse is they don't even have a brother sister relationship, the two just started interacting irl, nothing about this has that onee-chan feel to it.

He will never actually fuck, or implied fuck his 12 year old sister, the show will do everything in it's power to make sure this never happens.
Introduce a million other girls to cock block him, "misunderstanding XD" out the ass, the characters will admit to flat out being in love with one another but absolutely nothing will come of it.

The show is just bad at everything it tries to do, in actively insults the audience, and those of you who still watch it are just sad sad people, it's not a bad show for being shallow pandering garbage, it's a bad show fucking being shit and pandering.

>MAL review which starts by complaining that the show is cringy
I'm glad that I saved a few seconds of my life by ignoring this post.

I'm afraid i'm not good at drawing.

Sagiri is a miracle of the universe.

>nothing about this has that onee-chan feel to it.
of course not. they literally met only once prior to the events of this show.
>Introduce a million other girls to cock block him
That doesn't happen though, because he rejects all of them in favor of his little sister. Elf even acknowledges them as a couple, but she's sort of like an "outdoors friend", while sagiri is always indoors. So of course he will still spend a decent amount of time with Elf-san.
>"misunderstanding XD" out the ass
The only misunderstanding was that he didn't realize that she loves him too. Other anime are actually much worse than this. See that Takagi Manga, where Nishimata (or something) always gets teased by Takagi and never realizes what's going on.
>the characters will admit to flat out being in love with one another but absolutely nothing will come of it.
This is the only thing that bothers me. They should just f**k already

I get the feeling though, that you must hate most anime in general. Because this one really isn't that bad. Unless you're just being contrarian

>Of course it's not incest
Then why advertise it as incest? This is pussy shit.
>That doesn't happen
It does happen, he rejects them all, being being the one note shitards they are they will still try to fuck him, get in the way every chance they get etc.
>Other anime are worse
oh wow, what a compliment

>just fuck already
It won't happen until the absolute end which is non existant, as i said the writer will do everything in their power to make sure it doesn't, no matter how much the show suffers.

Are you doubting the master?

Her acting on this episode was very good. Lucky girl, getting a name for herself in just one season.

>16.2 meters
>roughly 12 t
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the ring looking for things to bend her over and shining finger her on

>12t
That's light as hell.

It is pretty balls, but if you're looking for something brain cleansing it does what it aims to very well.

She's a big imouto

For you

Sagiri butt is the best butt.

I want to bury my face in it.

I wonder what it would smell like?

Stinks.

i like it and its actually objectively good.

Stay mad nigger.

Yeah, no, nigger. There are documented letters between the two and they knew each other at least somewhat well. The "only seen her twice" shit is a modern myth.

I want to cum so deep inside Sagiri's unwashed shit hole that she has trouble pushing my semen out on the toilet hours later.

I'm 168cm and I weigh 48kg desu

You mean 174 cm

Poor Sagiri. So many people think she's dirty or stinky.

If she's had to tiptoe around the house and avoid Masamune for an entire year, she can't have had free bathroom access.

I'm sure some lewd smells have built up on her unwashed body sometimes.

Wrong (You)

It's not you dumbass, Dante himself wrote that he only met her twice

He only met her twice in person but they had a correspondence through letters

How can anyone say that?
There's not even enough conclusive evidence to support her real existence since historians keep bickering
All we can go on is Dante's word

Sorry, my taste is objective and thus it follows that Eromanga is a masterpiece.

Are you from the /deutsch/ general on Sup Forums? You were talking about doing surgery to get your legs and spine longer so you can grow by 6-8 cm, right?

What a manlet

Sagiri is 1.74km tall

Masamune is a saint to have seen her in that pose and not immediately impregnated the imouto.

I want to fuck her in that position, with her legs closed.

I would cum within less than a minute

Even better if she's all sweaty and wriggling around in protest while making cute Sagiri noises.

>km
she's a big girl

I want her to gape her filthy unwashed yeasty NEET pussy in my face so I can see her cervix and tongue bathe her clean. I want her take a shit on a plate while all her live streamers watch, tie me up to her bed and, without wiping, slowly lower her stink hole until I am balls deep for dirty anal while taunting me

Would you paint the insides of her dirty anus with your hot semen, and watch the lewd mixture of cum, lube and anal juices slowly ooze out of her twitching asshole? Would you make her sit on your face and spray her fresh piss into your waiting mouth?

Of course

When is he going to stop fucking coddling her? He's posing as the "responsible" one but is completely enabling her antisocial, regressive behavior that's going to make her a non-functional adult.

>using lube

Mal reviews is complete garbage. Some are funny some are good. But most are utter garbage.
You can tell how kids write it. Or people with major cognitive difficulties. They are try hards for attention.

Great show if you are part of the lowest common denominator

Terrible show if you are part of the lowest common denominator

Her pussy is probably caked with layers upon layers of smegma, giving it to smell and appearance of some kind of hellish, moldy cheese ravioli that's sat out in the sun for years

That's fine as long as she has a cute cervix and rugae, I'd clean her up right

>haha, you're the lowest common demonitator because you like this
>haha I'm better than you
>what? no, I'm totally not posting on the hellhole of the internet

Got me

Reminder to everyone who watches this.

>Whilist something like prison school is genuinely creative and interesting with fan service
Kek

I'm actually going to break up with my girlfriend tomorrow. She has saggy cow tits and i find her disgusting.
Sagiri is vastly superior

Holy shit this is badly written. Do you really expect me to accept that this BRILLIANT POPULAR AUTHOR (whose writing is never shown) fell in love with MC through his shitty generic battle harem light novel and tried to destroy his career when he wrote something of a different genre? Is she going to serve any purpose other than to check a few fanservice boxes before inevitably getting rejected for the hikikomori sister?

>inb4 "IT'S FICTION YOU STUPID ELITIST"

Suspension of disbelief is weird. You can accept obviously fantastical things like magical powers or hyper-advanced technology when it's worked well into the setting. But bad writing, bad characterization, and bad development can never be excused. It's fine if you enjoy this at a basal, animalistic level--the character designs are okay and there's been some nice fanservice. But everything else is so obviously horrible (even the animation is subpar) that I don't understand how people can think it's unironically good.

This was the worst episode by far. It felt so forced it was painful to watch. Masamune introduction and confession in the same episode? Really?

What, you guys never felt or did stupid shit when you were teens blazing with hormones?

Of course some weird or erratic behavior can be justified, but not to this fucking extent and not in such a ham-fisted, melodramatic way.

>user falls in love with a 2D character that he'll never meet
>this is ok
>2D character falls in love with another 2D character that she never met
>this is not ok
I don't get it, are crazy characters not allowed or..?

Imagine being so angry because people like anime that YOU START WRITING IN CAPS

False flaggers have really become pathetic,
It's like they're not even trying

but she only seems to have 1 outfit

Makes you wonder how often she washes it.

How the fuck is that relevant?

it's trash

absolute irredeemable trash (and it knows it)

the worst most vapid inane anime I have ever seen

every episode I die a little inside

and I can't stop watching it

Because you claimed "it's fiction" isn't an argument. And that's true. Sometimes, weird shit just happens.

I just watched the first 3 episodes of this.
Man this show is pandering.
Im even a sister fucker and i think everything feels forced as fuck.
I don't ever remember orimo being this bad, i don't even feel like jerking off to any of the girls because it's so in your face about it.

>cringeworthy

More often than Sagiri washes her own body.

This fucking people defending worthless piece of shit.

Just accept that is bad and enjoy your waifus you fucks, it's the only thing you will remember from this anyway.