Would you vote for an openly gay man?

Why or why not?

Pic Unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2158398/Gay-Mormon-wife-children-outs-blog.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/soej.12233/full
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
australianmarriage.org/quartet-of-truth-adult-kids-of-gay-parents-speak-out/
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
archive.is/9sqNr
google.nl/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&ei=cFBkWqWNIdDdwAK6t7PIDA&q=gay couple molested adopted son&oq=gay couple molested adopted son&gs_l=psy-ab.12..0i19k1.74741.74741.0.78800.1.1.0.0.0.0.130.130.0j1.1.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.1.130....0.GQbQ0Ex_xWU
archive.is/gK3Si
cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

discord gg/bVxgEy

add a .

No but I would vote for a closeted gay man

Like Mitch Mcconnell?

I'd suck off a gay man but I don't vote for fags

Depends if he's gay or a faggot.

I wouldn't vote for someone who decides to take a dick. Taking a dick means a lot of things, first and foremost that you enjoy being dominated.
No thanks.

I'd rather vote for a cranky old dyke like Hilldawg.

If this person had the wits to convince me they would be the better option, and if I decided to forgo the knowledge that the voting well they are voted in but where and when... Then yes I would cast my apruval!

Women take dicks...

At this point, I've learned to be distrustful of any major political figure who doesn't have their own children/family.

NO!
reason. family values, bite me

Lots of closeted gay men have had families, so that's a ridiculous way of going about it.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2158398/Gay-Mormon-wife-children-outs-blog.html

Not Hillary.

do you really want to take this discussion that way. because you wont like the proofs

Gay men and lesbian women earn 10% more than their heterosexual peers:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/soej.12233/full

Stop telling me about your life and you can’t be under 18 and gay because you are a child. Stay away from children too

>Would you vote for an openly gay man?
Maybe, but not because they are gay.
Being openly gay means that you will not reform society into something more healthy.

I voted for an openly lesbian women, in the last German election, just in attempt to reduce the strain on my nation.

oh okay, but this wont be about money

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

kek

The most annoying fags are the ones who act like Jews

I would openly vote to hang all gays.

So what your telling me is 20% of Non White men over 50 would blow me???

a little taste of whats to come.

australianmarriage.org/quartet-of-truth-adult-kids-of-gay-parents-speak-out/

No, absolutely not

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

google.nl/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&ei=cFBkWqWNIdDdwAK6t7PIDA&q=gay couple molested adopted son&oq=gay couple molested adopted son&gs_l=psy-ab.12..0i19k1.74741.74741.0.78800.1.1.0.0.0.0.130.130.0j1.1.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.1.130....0.GQbQ0Ex_xWU

enjoy.
note: we all know this is not the mayority of gay people. but one kid raped, is 100 not saved. it is a threat, and should be handled as such

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Yes, because identity is not an indicator of public policy positions

>identity is not an indicator of public policy positions
Are you serious?
This is absolutely retarded.

/thread

statistically, yes.

Only if you have the mental capacity of a four year old.

Are you cucked enough to vote for a muslim extremist because he has a nice tax policy?

Read the links, you are wrong.

If this politician in question performed acts of violence and terror no I would not. But someone being gay has no dangerous connotations. We're all natural rolls of the dice in terms of genetics for the most part.

You fell for Jewish scheme kys

For what job? That's the more important detail you flaming faggot. If a gay man ran for president with the campaign slogan "kill all niggers" then yes I would vote for a gay man

No. Fags are all pure evil, insidious and always disingenuous. I wouldn't even trust a sodomite to lie to me.

Voting itself is degenerate regardless.

>But someone being gay has no dangerous connotations.
Are you retarded?
How can you say that with a straight face, his policy decisions are CERTAINLY influenced by him "being gay", which is a social ill that needs to be minimized.

>We're all natural rolls of the dice in terms of genetics for the most part.
Firstly I don't think it is clear that being gay is genetic, I have seen absolutely zero evidence for that.
Secondly, assuming that being gay is genetic, what certainly isn't genetic is BEING OPEN ABOUT BEING GAY and spreading your destructive influence.

No.

do you even know how to read statistics?
lemme spell it out for ya.
we have lets say 100 straight couples and 10 gay couples.
3 out of those 100 from straight couples are molested. and 1 out of 10 from gay couples are molested.
now tell me who is statistically more at risk

You should travel and see the world for what it really is. Wherever the fuck you live isnt the whole world, you are an insignificant minority. Gays commit violence no more often than straights. Please stop being an edgy shithead sooner than later, maybe befriend some gays and learn to understand they're almost no different than you and I. All that matters is controlling your urges on a responsible and professional level and you will get by in life.

Those numbers are asstistics.

Like Mike Pence?

problem is tho. and yes this is the same all over the world. that when testosterone and testosterone meet. urges become needs. i wish it was not like that but quite frankly it is.

>You should travel and see the world for what it really is.
I have traveled quite a lot, I have been to almost all of Germany's neighbor states, Scandinavia, UK, Spain, Italy and a few places outside of Europe.
Why are you telling me this?

>Wherever the fuck you live isnt the whole world
That is obviously true, but what exactly is your point here?

>Gays commit violence no more often than straights
Even if that were true, so what?

>Please stop being an edgy shithead sooner than later, maybe befriend some gays and learn to understand they're almost no different than you and I
They probably aren't very different, if they are white Germans.

>All that matters is controlling your urges on a responsible and professional level and you will get by in life.
What the fuck dude?
What does this even mean "controlling my urges", that is something you should have learned when you stopped being a child.

You see I don't "hate" gays, I just don't want them to be able to spread their behavior (or at least the behavior of a large number of gays) in society.
I even voted for a lesbian in this German election...

So pretty much everyone running of a “family values” platform?

no. i gave you an example on how to read statistics. i am dead serious with this. like i said we KNOW the majority of gay, or lesbians for that matter, are not pedo's. however it is a threat and we should act accordingly. to bad for good gay people so to speak. but it is what it is.

Right but with fake numbers that I explicitly dispute, with sources, in those links. It isn't a threat, you are wrong.

i gave you a google search. are you saying that google is not promoting gay and gay marriage?

i hope you noticed the tone of my posts. does it look like i am trying to be subversive? i too want to live in a world where everybody is happy and shit. but the world is a depraved place where very bad things happen.

at least they try. one day we'll cure it. in the meantime, they're best not to do anything.

That has nothing to do with your earlier argument. I am explicitly disputing that gays molest kids at a number disproportionate to their share of the population vs straights. You also have absolutely zero evidence that gay marriage harms straight people in any real way either. You are completely full of shit and I want others to see that too.

do you know where you are?
also how old is gay marriage? like what,10 years of somewhat global acceptance. pro tip, that is not even on youth cycle. and already the amounts of accusations are staggering. i admit we still have to wait for the real figures. but as a prognoses, things aren't looking good. i hope you can at least agree on that. this is not about gays or lesbians. it is about the kids. and if only gay people would see it like that too, then they will (i hope) agree that gay adoption is something not to take lightly. to be frank i think it is very egoistic to say "fuck the numbers I want the happiness"

I voted for Pim Fortuyn so yeah i would.
Sadly he got assassinated by some leftist idiot

no
I already did and Obama was shit

what did he mean by this?

If I share the same politics of view. and if he's not a a faggot why not.

Pics related. to bad the ancient head of the FN left for creating his own political party.

and there you have it. a little feedback on narrative and poof he is gone, pathetic

Can we please discuss that all you can eat tendies deal, whether or not it's real, and whether or not the deal is still ongoing?

only if i get BBQ sauce too. and no i do not want to pay GBP for that this time

I'm not saying "fuck the numbers" I am disputing that yours are valid.

Your "feedback" is numbers and "facts" you pulled out of your ass.

if he shut down immigration then yeah I would.

you are walking around the issues. trying to deny my point. its okay i am used to that.

> how old is gay marriage? like what,10 years of somewhat global acceptance. pro tip, that is not even on youth cycle.
how is that for meeting you half way. not to mention a clear opening for further debate.

>i admit we still have to wait for the real figures. but as a prognoses, things aren't looking good. i hope you can at least agree on that. this is not about gays or lesbians. it is about the kids
again a clear opening for further debate. and not an attack on your or any gay's integrity.
> and if only gay people would see it like that too, then they will (i hope) agree that gay adoption is something not to take lightly. to be frank i think it is very egoistic to say "fuck the numbers I want the happiness"
this is what it is actually about. not you, not about gay man it is about. acting before thinking.

Gay marriage has existed since 2001.

My point is you do not actually have numbers that gays harm other by being married or having kids, and now you are tacitly walking back your aspersions that we are disproportionately prone to child molestation.

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples

discord gg/fhvrVnJ

add a .

i am talking about the KIDS. the kids and only about the kids. i do not care about adults because they can and should stand up for them self.

the situation we are in now is just some global experiment in where we totaly deny the children and what will happen to them if my predictions (there is another word which admits that i am ofc not sure) are right.

oh and you asked me to make a case. i did not ask you to, so yeah this debate is by definition about my given subject. i am happy to discuss the harm to straight couples another time. which will be short lived because quite frankly i dont think gay people harm straight people

Yes.
Pim Fortuyn, dutch politician, murdered by the tolerant left in 2002. I was too young to understand what happened, but I do have very early thoughts about his name, and how his murder was a big topic in Belgian news.
Now that I'm getting older, I start to understand what the guy could have meant for my northern neighbors, and how he was spot-on about the dangers of uncontrolled islamic immigration into our beautiful continent.

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

you do know the best political figure in the Netherlands in the past 50 years was a homo?

and who said i voted for them?

Wilders got a lot of shit when he said ''the bullet that killed Pim came from left''. A lot of youngsters still believe he was killed by a environmental activist because ''muh climate'' despite the murderer himself saying he did it to ''protect minorities''.

Now, they are going to demonize Baudet the same way they did with Pim untill some idiot gets crazy enough to pull the trigger again.

not to mention. ( i could be wrong about this) i never heard Pim, speak about gay marriage. i would gladly accept a link to an interview. because pim was a boss. and i would like his stance on this

No
And, Navalny can't go for president anyway.

>Now, they are going to demonize Baudet the same way they did with Pim untill some idiot gets crazy enough to pull the trigger again.

this wont be that easy. because it was clear to me that they had a back up plan on the narrative. (iirc it has even been used) namely "it was a gay revenge murder" which is total BS ofcourse

every thread

A salute to Pim o7

Not forgotten "by a long shot", you dirty scum.

As far as pim fortuyn murder conspiracy goes, this one takes the retard cake. Everybody knew some radicalized leftist would pull the trigger at some point, that was the whole point of the demonization to begin with

i agree. i am just pointing out something, i am not sure of. did he ever spoke about gay marriage tho. because i cant find anything