Memo?? Happening??

rc59 Jan 21, 2018 1:56 AM Permalink
Scott Bennett(FB)
-----
WARNING: this post may be erased as soon as it is posted. Why?
Here is a portion of the memo being circulated around the Congress, describing the crimes and investigations since 2012, and direct connection to the Obama-Eric Holder Justice Department-Clinton State Dept.:
(UNCLASSIFIED) BE ADVISED, Pursuant to 18 U.S. Code § 4, and 28 U.S. Code § 1361, you are hereby served notice of violations of 18 U.S. Code § 2339A - Providing material support to terrorists. See enclosed “whistleblower” [CLASSIFIED]......
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that pursuant to 18 U.S. Code § 2339A, whoever provides material support or resources or conceals or disguises the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources, knowing or intending that they are to be used in preparation for, or in carrying out, a violation of section 32, 37, 81, 175, 229, 351, 831, 842(m) or (n), 844(f) or (i), 930(c), 956, 1091, 1114, 1116, 1203, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1366, 1751, 1992, 2155, 2156, 2280, 2281, 2332, 2332a, 2332b, 2332f, 2340A, or 2442 of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), section 46502 or 60123(b) of title 49, or any offense listed in section 2332b(g)(5)(B) (except for sections 2339A and 2339B) or in preparation for, or in carrying out, the concealment of an escape from the commission of any such violation, or attempts or conspires to do such an act, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both, and, if the death of any person results, shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life.
BE ADVISED, you are hereby serviced notice that, in fact, “the death of a person (s) has resulted” from this terrorist financing violation, and therefore satisfies the legal requirement for “imprisonment for any term of years or for life” in this instant matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books…
youtu.be/8MZNbcS3A-g
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-20/republicans-have-four-easy-ways-releasethememonot-doing-so-will-prove-them?page=2#comment-11035249
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/954861490401669120
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/20/house-intelligence-committee-will-vote-to-release-fisa-corruption-memo/
armypsyop.wixsite.com/shellgame
books.google.com/books?id=_67VCQAAQBAJ&pg=PA198&lpg=PA198&dq=usacapoc scott bennett&source=bl&ots=VSfs0gUq2y&sig=KedR5JqpNuPaQfcIljNkv0xA6Wk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiRhere1-jYAhUDYawKHS2dDBAQ6AEwEXoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=usacapoc scott bennett&f=false
democraticunderground.com/11359129
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/continued
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that through this letter we are respectfully requesting a debriefing with the President to 1) more fully and completely inform him and his legal team about these national security violations and crimes; 2) be issued a subpoena to testify (with immunity) and provide additional evidence to the DOJ-FBI, Inspector General, and Congressional investigations.
FAILURE TO REPLY
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that although not anticipated, due to the gravity of the national security implications, failure by your office to acknowledge or respond to this email/letter/ notice, or any attempt to “bury” or conceal or cause harm to it or this report or its author and agents, will be interpreted and prosecuted (civilly and criminally) as follows:
1) A flagrantly treasonous and conspiratorial attempt to “conceal the nature, location, source, and ownership of material support and resources” to terrorist individuals, networks, and operations, and as such an intentional violation of national and global security policies and laws; and
2) a willful and reckless disregard and violation of your government oath to “support and defend the Constitution”; and
3) an intentional act of misprision of a felony and misprision of treason against the United States of America and a violation of United Nations policies and statutes.
4) a conspiracy to commit racketeering, fraud, abuse of government authority, and other crimes.

bumpity bump

/continued
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that failure by your office to respond to this notice and report will be interpreted and prosecuted as a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 2382 - Misprision of treason, which reads:
“Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.”
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that this formal notification of crimes, evidence, witnesses, and testimony confirming these crimes, and request for subpoena is hereby submitted FOR THE RECORD to the White House through the Congressional office of Representative Mark DeSaulnier (D-CA), and was originally recorded as an affidavit in his office on August 1, 2016. This material and witness identity and security clearance can also be confirmed by Senator Richard Black (R-VA), and other members of Congress and Department of Defense and State Department officials upon request.
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that your sworn Constitutional OATH as an employee, agent, or representative of government is hereby accepted FOR THE RECORD, and as such you are hereby notified of an urgent national security matter which requires your immediate official capacity action

>checked
bump for interest

bump

/continued
AND IN ANOTHER PART:
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that this material was also shared with Senator Bill Nelson (D-Florida) and Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) and the video of this can be reviewed upon your request.
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that in a response to this material, Senator Bill Nelson did write a letter to Diane Feinstein conspiring with her to use the Intelligence Committee to cover-up this terrorist financing report. This letter by Senator Nelson should be submitted by the White House to the Congressional investigators as evidence of “concealing or disguising the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources, knowing or intending that they are to be used in preparation for, or in carrying out, a violation of 18 USC § 2339A.” See Exhibit 1. Also available here:books.google.com/books…
A more detailed version of the affidavit may be reviewed at:youtu.be/8MZNbcS3A-g

/continued
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that we also request you share this letter and enclosed materials with appropriate Inspector General Offices and Congressional Committees, and immediately provide us with a subpoena to testify about this matter.
EXECUTIVE ORDER APPLICATION
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that this communication and debriefing is required to execute the President’s Executive Order issued on December 21, 2017: Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption. Specifically, these sections of the Order apply:
“…. corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; (B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

/continued
(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or
(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;
(C) to be or have been a leader or official of:
(1) an entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section relating to the leader’s or official’s tenure;….”
NOTICE OF SERVICE AND REQUEST FOR SUBPOENA
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that for legal purposes, this communication serves as both “official notice” and “request for subpoena” given to you in your official and personal capacity as an employee or representative of the United States government about urgent U.S. national security information.

This is not a memo. This is triggering nonsense. Wtf is going on here?

/continued
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that this letter hereby communicates to your office actionable intelligence which must be immediately investigated, and is a “Request for Action” in a national security matter.
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that all rights are reserved for FOIA and legal purposes, and is privileged communication under international whistleblower, military, and intelligence community protections, and not to be shared without our express permission.
AND.......
GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IMPLICATED

/continued
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that this report contains names of present and former government officials, military and intelligence agency personnel, and analyzes their various illegal—and potentially treasonous—activities which must be investigated by authorities from the Congress, the White House, the Department of Defense Inspector General, the State Department Inspector General, and the Department of Justice Inspector General, as well as certain international law enforcement agencies.
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that government agencies and persons directly implicated in criminal activities in this report include:
• State Department: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton; and State Department Coordinator for Counterterrorism.
• Central Intelligence Agency, Director John Brennan
• Department of Treasury (terrorist finance): Former Secretary of Treasury Tim Geitner
• U.S. Central Command, Terrorist Financing, MacDill Air Force Base
• Department of Justice: Former Attorney General Eric Holder, Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer, Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
• Clinton Foundation attorney and member of Robert Mueller investigation team, Jeannie Rhee

Gibs bumb and vageenes

>links

Oh. It's faggots. Disregard.

/continued
BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that on July 27, 2016, Mr. XXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, received phone and email communications concerning terrorist financing intelligence involving international banks and Libyan terrorist intelligence confirmed by Michael Flynn, former national security advisor.
These communications were illegally surveilled by Obama administration officials at the FBI-CIA-NSA, and prompted them to fabricate false Russian collusion stories as propaganda countermeasures to these communications.
(CLASSIFIED) ........."
.........................................TO BE CONTINUED.....

End of comment found on zerohedge
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-20/republicans-have-four-easy-ways-releasethememonot-doing-so-will-prove-them?page=2#comment-11035249

Holy shit. Super fake and super gay!

too good to be true

Check the YT link. This is real.

Yeah, thought it was at least more interesting than some Q LARP

BE ADVISED

Nice jewtube link retard.

was purely accidental, I assure you.. I copied and pasted from the source.

One of those mentions international law enforcement. Imagine these guys facing UN hearings, can't blame Trump!

Links, or I may be forced to judge this as both fake and gay.

Just be advised.

BE ADVISED: you are hereby serviced notice that persuant us federal code 14.88 that this post is fake and gay.

> Here is an example of why @ggreenwald , and those who support him, are dangerous. I shall dissect this article claims and explain:

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/954861490401669120

Why is the youtube link some fucky blogger. Seems like an elaborate troll by whoever made the video in the link.

this might be a real larp. This isnt how a memo on fusion collusion would look exactly

Wait a second, where did this come from?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/20/house-intelligence-committee-will-vote-to-release-fisa-corruption-memo/

Like I said, I saw it on zerohedge.com; It was a comment left by someone. Seems to point to a FB page.

>
>Like I said, I saw it on zerohedge.com; It was a comment left by someone. Seems to point to a FB page.

Why? The end portion of this larp starts right before the beginning of the fusion collusion where it says classified. Obv there is much more. This would be 1/4 pages..the intro so to say. Just curious why it doesn't look legit. Believe me I'm on the fake and gay train but nothing is really screaming at me here besides the youtube link.

Someone's been micro dosing adderall bihourly again on zero hedge

more screenshot of comment... I'll go check out FB next.

Dude seems fucking insane. Lists psyop in his jobs.

Yeah. looney

Oh wait I think the google book thing and the you tube thing are not part of the actual memo.

PSYOP at USACAPOC
Former Psychological warfare at Booz Allen Hamilton
Former Social Science Analyst at The Heritage Foundation

I'll have beetroot on my nothingburger please.

Pic from Google Link. It's saying Mattis knew about all of this....

larp

Selling a book too
armypsyop.wixsite.com/shellgame

Yeah I'm reading now

Yeah I noticed that. Looks like an AJ wannabe.

Great, are they passing around a fake memo to create doubt and confusion in people when they release the real one?

is this...from Flynn, maybe?

Not outside the realm of possibility. These fucksticks will do anything to sow doubt.

Could be.

>BE ADVISED
>BE ADVISED

what is this operation flashpoint?

so this is all some opportunists ARG for his shitty YouTube channel and book then? cool. i'm just gonna leave some sage here.

books.google.com/books?id=_67VCQAAQBAJ&pg=PA198&lpg=PA198&dq=usacapoc scott bennett&source=bl&ots=VSfs0gUq2y&sig=KedR5JqpNuPaQfcIljNkv0xA6Wk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiRhere1-jYAhUDYawKHS2dDBAQ6AEwEXoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=usacapoc scott bennett&f=false

This is the full doc

Bing bing bong Ching Ching Chong frogalog bogalog Ching bong bong bong bong Chong Chong bong

It doesn't exist

Possibly. Looks like he worked during Dubya's admin, & the Bushies are still neverTrumpers.

From google doc

I ain't clicking that shit

Seems so.
Why would anyone risk to leak(except WikiLeaks maybe) this when they are about to release it anyways? I do not see any way around that. Everyone who votes against it is one of the criminals. The release will pass once initiated.

Other user made a good point. This could be a diversion from the real memo

Is Scott Bennett real? Was he really a 2LT? can we verify any of his claims?

This is most likely written by that Bennett guy

KING NIGGER IS GOING TO JAIL
KILLARY TOO
PODESTA, RICE, DWORKIN, EVEN MUELLER WILL ROTTEN IN PRISON
THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WILL CEASE TO EXIST
TRUMP WILL REACH A POPULARITY NEVER SEEN IN WORLD HISTORY

If he is real he is deep state himself so prob impossible to find out. That whole document is just bizarre. It looks like he was arrested back when obongo was still a senator

we don't have a "real" memo, yet.

He didn't mention anything classified, just summed up the situation based on public knowledge. I think.

True, just don't want to get my hopes up for another nothingburger.

No reason to treat it as anything other than an interesting read. The Google doc he linked is like 130 pages of whistle blowing shit about people being arrested for pointing out bank fraud that was used to fund terrorism i.e. Govt financing Isis in Lybia

Fake and gay. Nobody would word a legal document as sloppy as this. Nigerian Prince tier shit.

If it is real, clicking Google docs and having your gmail account show it accessed that document is a bad idea.

democraticunderground.com/11359129

The guy is real but he seems like he could be insane.

I usually just lurk, but thought it was interesting enough to make my first thread. If anyone thinks it's worth it, and can make things more organized than I did, go for it. This thread is going nowhere fast

THERE IS NO MEMO YOU FUCKING BOOMERS

Bumping for interest anyway

That's beyond my skill set.
This article makes a pretty good argument against Greenwald's claims, & why we should wait for the process to play out.

It's his personal book. The dude is crazy

>Bumping for interest anyway

can you give me a tl:dr? i lack of us gov rules/habits

Still. If nothing is in there why going crazy for this? It doesn't make sense to leak the boring shit and not the memo itself. Except when it is a spyops.

well there is a memo, and it will cause a huge uproar when it gets revealed, but this shit isnt it.

The video posted seems to lay out a lot of details going back to 2007, as well as naming plenty of the usual suspects- sen. obama, clinton, feinstein, mccain, etc- for treason.
Too sleepy to really dig and listen much more tonight. His testimony goes through to 00:52

I read a comment on zerohedge that looked interesting... it leads to a Scott Bennet FB page, and a mix website selling a book. The book is on google docs, and claims to have information about money laundering by .gov officials to finance terrorism in Libya

Is this some drunk lawyer's attempt at trolling?

No one has the memo to leak. Congress could only go to a room to read it.

well ill bump it anyways since its the closest thing to an actaul politics thread i can see on the board

A little research shows this doc was what Snowden claimed influenced him to do his big leak in 2013

dumb fucking shill

>not having wink activated camera contact lenses

>BE ADVISED, you are hereby served notice that pursuant to

over and over the document uses "you" to refer to someone. Who is being served? Who is the "you"?

>le Q user LARPing XDDD

Yawn, only dumb boomers and cat ladies fall for this shit because they can't into internet.

According to this guys larping this was sent to every member of congress

Lol, what the fuck is going on here?
Been sick for the past three days Sup Forums is blowing up with some memo

You make no sense.

how does being sick affect your life as neet?