youtube.com/watch?v=4PMyp0pN84A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah i agree. O MY RUBBER NEN was such a shit plot devise

O

MY

RUBBER

better enemies

NEN

O my rubber nen was pretty bad, especially since there was a cleaner way to do it (fake his own death with rubber nen or somesuch), but on the flip side I think a lot of people ignore that double face was a totally bullshit way to allow Chrollo to completely ignore his previously established nen limitation to stack powers more easily and simultaneously.

In any case, Hisoka losing the fight and taking the battle to the others is more or less exactly what I wanted. It was stupid to fight a power thief without trying to sever the links to his stolen powers first.

I don't know why anyone is surprised at this point, I called Togashi's bullshit all the way back when Gon-san and Alluka happened. The guy asspulls, I don't know why people think he doesn't, just look at fucking Yusuke's demon revival in YYH.

Why are there still retards who come saying Gon-san's an asspull still so many years after it happened? Wasn't the subject explained a countless amount of times?

Because people are smart enough to realise that from a narrative standpoint, it was an absolute asspull in terms of Gon isn't strong enough -> Sacrificial powerboost -> win at great cost -> convenient plot device to heal him -> status quo restored.
Still bewilders me to this day that people can't understand this simple concept.

The Royal Guards all had PIS and should've easily demolished the assault team

The same reason retards argue about Hisoka's and Chrollo's fight being """unfair""": autism.

>I'll explain how my power works
>I'll also tell how I'm gonna use it
>cheating
>when there's O MY RUBBER NEN
jesus christ hisokafags are delusional. Also stop making the same threads.

Is there anything his rubber nen can't do?

But Hisoka cheated to survive, not to win.

>anything goes
>cheating
Fans thought they would get their epic showdown, instead one of them got stomped into the group. It was beautiful.

How strong is this guy?

Strong enough to wrestle, overpower, and kill a lion without nen.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PMyp0pN84A

Reminder that there were people unironically arguing that Hisoka was as powerful as the King

First spoiler pic of the aftermath chapter should've been the corpse. It would've been a glorious day of tears

>King dead
>Hisoka still alive
What now

man am I sick of these threads.
I really do miss Pariston bullying,we will never see Ging put him in check again.
kill me

So, new chapters soon?

Very likely. The manga tends to return with a new volume release.

So, maybe as strong as Killua?

>maybe as strong as the guy who bitchslapped Yupi and would decapitate Chrollo and Hisoka in less of a second

Sounds good.

>tfw Hunterfags waited since yorkshin for this shitfest

Most people enjoyed the fight.

Because it's shitty writing and the hack deserves to be called out on it

Would Meruem have made Komugi his queen if no one came to stop him? Or is she going to end up as food if he ever manages to beat her in Gungi before either of them kick the bucket

Killua is cute.

Kalluto is cuter

The fight was great. It's just that Togashi could have handled the aftermath a lot better.

I guess he wanted to ensure that Chrollo had the victory by making Hisoka die, and ended up writing a clumsy way to revive Hisoka.

>What do I want to do with this woman?
He was already thinking of fucking her even though he didn't understand it yet.

i was fine with it because it made sense with his boast about hisoka having no chance to win

it was good to see a fight properly illustrate that

togashi is a genius

alluka is cutest

Is Hisoka objectively one of the biggest pushovers in the entirety of HxH? Let's see

>Kills a bunch of worthless trash during Hunter Exam
>Defeats an incompetent Nen user during Heavens Arena arc
>beats and/or scares the shit outta 2 kids and a loudmouthed teen
>plays a dodgeball game in Greed Island arc, then fucks off to chase Chrollo
>doesn't show up during Chimera Ants arc, which is quite odd given how the events of that arc offered numerous opportunities to fight extremely powerful enemies
>kills a shitty butler during Election arc
>chickens out when Illumi gets visibly angry at him
>makes convenient excuses not to fight the Zodiacs
>gets LITERALLY blown the fuck out by Chrollo in a deathmatch with no rules
>kills two physically weakest PT members when they didn't have access to their Hatsu because SALT

...wew

what do you expect user? most of these fuckers are animeonlyfags
pedo clown is bizarro luffy.

I think you flat out read the chapters staring at your feet, like holy shit

Maybe it's because the people complaining are too fucking stupid to follow what's going on

>PIS

You mean character development?

Jesus Christ.

When you put it like this Hisoka really does seem lame as fuck

Blame Togashi for using his last energies to write a plot-unrelated and purely for fanservice fight between two people we knew weren't going to die.

Come to think, is Togashi the master of blueballing his readers? I can't think of even one fight that had a satisfying conclusion, or a conclusion even.

>York Shin starts with Kurapika hunting down the spiders, his entire motivation being killing those hyped as fuck assholes, ends up with him killing only one and sealing the leader, and we have to wait until they kill some fodder to see their abilities at play
>Chrollo vs Zeno and Silva, a fight where we could appreciate for the first time Chrollo's abilities and Zoldyck's abilities, ends up with both parties pussying out.
>Pitou fight against Kite, which introduced the Royal Guards and was also an opportunity to see Kite's complete powerset, was just Pitou taking his head in a single hit
>Meruem vs Netero was an even worse version, the strongest hunter with one hundred moves dies after revealing only 2, and the King wins just like Pitou, but instead of instantly taking the head he takes his time to take his arms and legs

Beat Chrollo

To be fair, Hisoka put a very good fight, it wasn't your typical HxH curbstomping battle where a side doesn't have a chance. Well, Hisoka didn't have a chance against Chrollo's strategy, but at least it looked like he did.

But Hisoka did die, idiot.

He is a bully that kills people far weaker than him. He is all about wanting to fight powerful people, but he is conveniently nowhere to be found when strong dudes show up.

And revived the next chapter, idiot. When I said we knew they weren't going to die I meant the author wasn't going to remove anyone of them from the plot at that point, which is what death ussually entails outside of battle shonen with magical powers.

He isn't into fanservice or classic fights, everything depends on the context

Hisoka isn't a villain unlike Chrollo and the PT, he is the HxH's Goku that just likes to fight strong opponents.

>Implying that Goku isn't a villain

>bizarro luffy
Goku.

"Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE

>thinking it is still Goku's fault that the universes are at risk of erasure when Zeno was going to erase them all anyway before