Would you put your dick in crazy, Sup Forums?

Would you put your dick in crazy, Sup Forums?

>tfw you'll never be able to gamble for sex positions

Yes I would, but then again I'd probably put my dick in an eldritch abomination so I'm not the best guy to ask.

Crazies have the best type of vagina. The type of vagina that's so tight and clingy to your dick that it's hard for us pull out without forcing. The type of vagina that will willingly wring out all of your semen from your balls when you cum inside. If you're not willing to put your dick in crazy, you're missing out.

she's good and all, but I for one would rather give worst girl a good eyesocket fuck

What is that phone, LG?

>Would you put your dick in crazy, Sup Forums?
No, because I would be having sex with myself then.

>having sex with myself
That's just masturbation you nutter.

You have to go back.

As long she's not a hysteric.

Go back where?

>Schrödinger's crazy girlfriend
She might get crazier whether she gets the dick or not.

I stick my dick exclusively in crazy

Addendum: But she is sure to remember you, if you give her the dick, or attention.

Yes.

She's not crazy, she's a nice friendly girl who likes gambling just a little too much

The end of the waiting line.
By the way, I'm first.

It's called a skullfuck you dumb spic.

jokes on you it crazy only makes me harder.

Who is this semen demon?

Kochiya Sanae

Of course I would. Not sticking your dick in the crazy is a meme. Whoever spread it wants to have all the best girls for himself.

Hmm, interesting. Then shall we duel? If I can deplete your life points you have to let me cum in your butthole

Who is this fluid druid? She makes my dick go doki doki.

The hottest.

you're doing it wrong then

I have actually. Not sure if Sup Forums will believe but i got head from a chick in my uni and unbeknownst to be she was a nut job cuz she after that she wanted to be a couple and i said no then she accused me of raping her. Long story short i proved it wrong with text messages

Gooooood. She's so sexy.

Is this worth reading just for her? 6 volumes isnt all that long

Yes, it is.

Her brain is fucked up enough already

Will the anime do her justice?

No, the design is already fucked.

If you want good storytelling you should definitely skip this, but if you want perpetual bullshit gambling mind games with hot girls and a self-insert MC then it's worth reading I guess.

Nungesser?

Is this a Saya no Uta reference?

>Implying selfcest isn't best

So this is one of those "wimpy MC/massive fanservice/ridiculous and crappy storytelling" manga?
I think I'll skip this.
I'd rather have an interesting story than female characters showing their tits and thighs every 3 pages.

The MC doesn't exist, actually. He's just there but Yumeko is the real MC.

Eh Self-insert-kun is the Love Interest.

Jabami is definitely MC.

>Hayami Saori
Not in the slightest.

Translations never.

The girl is the real MC, the self-insert guy is only there so the "mind games" can be explained to the audience and for the reader to project himself into him since the MC(girl) seems to like his blandness. There is no real story, the plot is about gambling. Like Kaji but with hot girls.

A slut from a boring gambling manga.

>slut
Fucking fight me, nerd.

What was the name of that manga with the yandere glasses girl who stalked her senpai and they ended up making out frequently and having a happy ending?
Also I need more like that.

>that manga with the yandere glasses girl who stalked her senpai and they ended up making out frequently and having a happy ending
Hot damn does anybody know this?

Well the hinted plot seems to be that some members of the main family ended up putting her elder sister in the hospital. So it might be a revenge plot.

Knuckleduster what are you doing here?

inb4 MC is the gambling master/final boss

I wish.

Final gamble will be him asking Yumeko out and then her flipping a coin to decide.

Ain't the new chapter for Kakegurui suppose to be release in Japan today?