Who is responsible for all the Asian gf threads on this board?

Who is responsible for all the Asian gf threads on this board?

Is it a psyops?

Other urls found in this thread:

pop.inquirer.net/2017/09/ella-gross-korean-internet-beauty-model/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers

jews

aliums

leftists cucks like pic related

bumping to trigger /r/asianmasculinity autist who's currently posting

Sorry that your women like white men more

Everything is psyops because the government cares what race your girlfriend is

>verses

And they want to be taken serious!

>The Alt-Right want non-white women
And everyone said the Alt-Right was white supremacist

OHHH
YOU RIKKA MAI AZN POOSI?
OHHH SO MACH BETTA DEN A WHITE WEMEN

I'll tell my wife to say that next time we fuck.

asian women are ugly af

Top KEK

Sorry to disappoint you but they don't look like this IRL, and the one's that remotely resemble this beautiful specimen is most likely already taken by a successful Asian guy who drives a car that only successful people can afford. I almost feel sorry for those dumbfucks who marry ugly Asian woman and end up with even uglier children.

no

Sure buddy

White women

she's cute. whats her name?

it is. they couldn't get us to mix with blacks. but did notice that we tend to like Asians. so now they are trying that.

fat chance tho. hahahaha

White nationalists are the biggest hypocrites.
>hurr durr blacks and others can't be with white women
>b-b-but white men can fuck asian women!
And trying to claim only the first mentioned type of relationship is toxic is nonsensical considering the fact that the second produces HAPA who are one of the most miserable people in the planet.

im marrying an asian from asia because she is not infected with diseased western ideas such as feminism

Smart lad.

wrong

That's acceptable as long as you don't reproduce

My dad fell for it. But I'm pretty awesome. Though if women wouldn't sleep with me just cause, i might take the rogerian doctrine

She's also abandoned her people and culture

/thread

shut up leaf. hapa master race incoming.

that sounds good to me, i dont have to deal with shitty in-laws

>don't reproduce
That's your prerogative.

wow, she has yellow skin

Women will become so powerful in western civilization that if you even make a go at one they will be legally entiteled to sue you for harassment, they will selectively chose their partners as obedient dogs. This is the end, you can blame this on kiles dindus or chinks, but the snakes are in your lawn are you guys refuse to see it. The first step to save western civilization is to restore the patriarchy. Dating asian women is the only way left to experience at least an ounce of the old way it use to be. A result of the disgusting state of our current dating scene.

Stop reaching user, no one genuinely holds those sentiments, also hapas are top tier due to hybrid vigor

pop.inquirer.net/2017/09/ella-gross-korean-internet-beauty-model/

>no one genuinely holds those sentiments

>also hapas are top tier due to hybrid vigor

Ahem.

>And everyone said the Alt-Right was white supremacist
maybe they are the ones who should stop calling themselves white surpremacists

Wong*

I take it back, there is absolutely nothing wrong with these sentiments

End yourself, roastie.

Asians from r/asianmasculinity

Asians are not a bad option, I wouldn't think twice if it was an Asian VS an anti white feminist.

>nothing said about white women
>brings them up
OBSESSED

Just kike shills retreating and diversifying the race mixing agenda.

But but user.. Asian women will be obedient to you! White women won't!

"Rubs hands while hapas are born every minute"

>Who is responsible for all the Asian gf threads on this board?
you apparently

doxmods really

You are 1 of two three things.
>white roastie
>white knight cuck
>reddit incel

>two three
And with that, I am off to sleep.

SEETHING

im high right now but imagine if someone shooped her face onto her tits and then one tit onto her face

Dumb nigger, hybrid vigor happens when two specimens with poor genes procreate. Those poor genes have a higher likelihood of being replaced from someone else that doesn't have a similar ancestry.

Any healthy white that misceginates throws their genes into the shitter.

you think the chinese are scared of jews?

chinese have jew-immunity stat +10

the jews should be afraid of creating white hybrids that roll with integrated jew immunity

I had an Asian gf once, specifically Chinese. She was.... weird. A little mentally unstable.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo i see it

American living in Japan (English teacher), and I can answer a few questions about the women here if you guys want. If not, I'll just say that in my experience, while most women don't look like the super done up models people like to post, they are far and away more attractive on average than white women, both in America and Europe. Japanese women age very well, and starting at a young age they take very good care of themselves. They eat a controlled diet, usually have some physically beneficial hobby, and they dress well.

Louis is a huge weeaboo

AA, FF, plz go

I don't jews mind cultureless mongrels who have no loyalty to any tribe
Hapas have no reason to be conservative and all the reason to be liberal

I live in BC its always an old beta losers that have an asian girlfriend

>hey I like Japan, that's why I'm going to help ruin it!

>Only betas go for Asian wo-

Fucking pedophiles. Say hi to the FBI.

how is he going to ruin it if he's a working member of society? Do you know how hard it is actually to get a japanese nationality?

Does it matter if manlets have hapa children since they're genetic failures anyways?

Umm, fuck you? I wanted to live abroad for a while and Japan is a nice place. I have no intentions of settling here, if that's what you think. Society here is FAR from perfect, but there are some lessons that we can take away from it and employ in the West.

Just look at that nose fellas. Wew.

He's only ruining Japan if he's pushing far leftists bs propaganda. Japan doesn't have welfare for the unemployed or foreigners, unlike the entire western world.

>English teacher who spends most of his time lazing around on government dine
>specifically inviting more foreigners to come to Japan
>there to undermine Japanese conservative values

I never said Japan isn't a good country I said you're there to ruin it. Hey why not spread what's good about Japan to America? But nah you'd rather live your weeb dream on the expense of another culture.

desu if humanity ever becomes a space-focused species, manlets have the advantage as they take less energy and resources to move

They just give money to worthless English "teachers" to fuck around

well I'm thinking of going there cause us lithuanians aren't white, but a mix of hapas so it wouldn't be racemixing for me
I had a genetic dna test and I'm 20% east asian, even though I am literally pure Lithuanian(no foreign names in my family tree)

i hope you have a whole folder of pics like this
very effective

>wow it sucks to be a Manlet and no woman wants me
>oh I know I'll get with an even shorter chink and have kids no one will want!

>wow it sucks to be a Manlet and no woman wants me
>oh I know I'll get with an even shorter chink and have kids no one will want!

It's the Blacks and Jews!

All you have to do is look at tinder for each region to see the quality of girls. Whenever I go home (Washington) it's full of ogres playing baseball and doing cross-fit wondering why they can't find a man. Here it's full of 7/10's and sometimes higher.

-a half, not an English teacher

These are the people who have a problem with other Asians. You won't be Japanese and water down the culture and values

how long have you had that pic saved to your HDD and how many times have you fantasized to it?

English is not a worthless language. It's needed in order to compete in the global market. Japan doesn't have enough natural resources to sustain themselves, so if they want ti remain wealthy, they need to remain competitive, and that's not going to happen without English teachers. As long as he takes his English teaching job seriously, and follows the local customs, then he's not having a negative impact on the country.

You think spacex is actually gonna happen lmao

To add, there is a tradeoff. every once in a while at home I can find a girl with an amazing ass. That almost never happens here. Japanese are more boobs oriented.

>As long as he takes his English teaching job seriously
He's not, they never do

I don't think an east asian like myself is going to water down anything there by just working there.

>hello fellow white people!

Sup Forums users have on average always liked asian girls more than other races, nothing new
asian girls or white girls who pretend theyre asian

Ah yes, the government dine. The finest of the dines.

racism coming from a guy whos culture glorifies being anally-impaled by bulls

I'm 20% east asian, I'm not white and never will be
one drop rule. I'm actually doing a better thing for the white race by removing my self from the white gene pool and going to live along with my fellow asiatics

My bet is on r/AsianMasulinity.

They false flag the stormtards here to prevent the WMAF couples from being normalized.

Either them or pink haired lesbian "feminists" who think WMAF couples are "RACIS SCUM" and "muh evil patriarchy-collonism-capitalism"

Niggers and Jews

japan wants our glorious white seed

You forget. You're not Japanese either. You're better sticking with other east Europeans. Hell I'll even say central Asians just for you

That's a stupid theory and makes no sense

>You're better sticking with other east Europeans
but there are still white ones left and I don't want to pollute their pool, the white races comes first above all.
I shall be a weapon for the white race to destabilize japan, they will trust me since I am happa.

There's nothing wrong with HAPAs except for the insecurities you leftist pieces of trash try to impose on them so you can control them.