Reminder that if you're just watching the movie and haven't read the manga you're not getting the full experience

Reminder that if you're just watching the movie and haven't read the manga you're not getting the full experience

The movie is the definitive version. Eventually people will forget the manga.

Good.

But movie is so much better than manga and I am saying it as a person who didn't even read it

Just reading the manga doesn't give full experience either. You need both.

Reminder that if you're making a Koe no Katachi thread when there are 3 other KnK threads then you're a fucking newfag who doesn't browse using the catalog.
Off yourself faggot.

>encouraging generals
Off yourself.

>let's make 4 threads of the same topic that has been talked over and over for days
Kill yourself retard.

The movie is just most of the key scenes of the manga poorly stitched one after the other, with nothing keeping them together.
All the missing interactions and characterization make the drama fall flat, and what is left is a rushed, bloated mess with too many characters with no purpose that never have time to breathe and too many plot points to rush through.
KnK is the perfect example of how NOT to make an adaption, any half competent screenwriter would have cut all the fluff and completely reworked the script into something functional. But what can you expect from Kyoani's writers?

literally forced drama

>reading manga
>ever
"Watching" static anime with so sound in black and white is some next level cuckoldry

>cuckoldry
Go back to .

But it's kyoani and the animation is nice

Thr manga sunk too. Rushed as hell in the last quarter

Yes, animation alone easily makes it better than all other anime movies combined, and chromatic aberration just makes it even better. Who cares about the story, anyway.

I read the manga some time ago and was still confused by the movie

I wonder what secondaries though of it

>I'm deaf destroyer of worlds

I assume I'm missing out on more people punching more people, but not in an interesting, non-immersion-breaking, Ranma-esqe way?

Don't forget that it's dubbed.

>implying that's the problem
If anything, they should have cut down the drama and characters.
The movie needed to focus more on the deaf girl struggles along with MC and their relationship instead of having a bunch of useless characters like playing a soap opera.

Only the initial one-shot is any good. The full manga derived from it is overall fairly weak.

That's exactly what I said. Manga stitches the plotline together, and key scenes gain impact by being shown with voicing- or lack thereof. It's a "Read manga then watch anime" cause.

>reading

You know, the movie would've been a million times better if they hadn't given her such a retarded voice. Like, make it just a little stupid maybe or make her not talk at all. That kinda turned me off of her desu

Well, Deaf people do sound like retards.

Man i saw this film 2 months ago

Why the fuck so many threads here recently?

Because the BD came out, you retard.

I don't watch anime for realism, I watch it for the cute girls. Give me a cute girl I can feel bad for and we're golden, but don't make her a fucking complete retard.

So you can write a script for this manga and be able to cram it into a movie without any problems?

Okay but at what point did you think anyone gave a fuck about your opinion? Kyoani sure don't

>Kyoani's writers

It's like you have no idea how the animation industry works.

KyoAni does not have any writers. They are freelancers.

It amuses me, how can they outdo professional writers every time adapting something. Truly the best studio.

I read the short story manga thing and don't have the heart to put up with more bullying

But this was made by kyoani, right? At that point the source material becomes irrelevant and the anime becomes the full experience. That's how it's supposed to work.

The manga is shit and by extension so is the movie.

sometimes the manga is better than the anime
sometimes the anime is better than the manga
most times you should watch the anime and read the manga for the full experience

I dropped the manga at the forced drama bridge bit, the source material is really average. I wish Yamada cut more of the drama out honestly.

>The movie needed to focus more on the deaf girl struggles along with MC and their relationship instead of having a bunch of useless characters like playing a soap opera.
This goes for the manga too, but instead the author made the deaf girl fall in love with the ex-bully in less than 20 chapters.

Yeah just cut a lot of side characters and make it about ishida, and shoko, maybe have him make friends at the very end.

You nailed it, the movie is such a blunder.

And Kyoani left the confession scene there even if it goes nowhere and in the context of the movie seems much more important.
Sasuga Yamada.