Ooga booga, i kill people and i feel bad

ooga booga, i kill people and i feel bad
uh, yeah, i sell weed and i steal alot

can we stop pretending theres any real meaningful rap and that its not all just holier than thou ooga booga bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/fbi-files-on-tupac-shakur-murder-show-he-received-death-threats-from-jewish-gang-1.355962
youtube.com/watch?v=eXvBjCO19QY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY
youtu.be/dHQkaWop8b0
youtube.com/watch?v=p8vQF5eLfrM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ehl5_qCifjU
youtube.com/watch?v=VzZVNFYleb8
youtube.com/watch?v=3mf0xIrCXGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haaretz.com/jewish/fbi-files-on-tupac-shakur-murder-show-he-received-death-threats-from-jewish-gang-1.355962

youtube.com/watch?v=eXvBjCO19QY

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY

fuck west coast niggers

it's all retarded. i could write a mega hit nigger rhyme right now but it would just be stupid bullshit like the rest of it.

ICP is unironically the only rap I can stand.

But you're a jew? You can't do shit.

youtu.be/dHQkaWop8b0

what?
im saying it's all stupid nigger shit and nigger rhymes are the easiest shit ever. cheap simplistic rhymes for monkeys. most of their shit takes cues from nursery rhymes.

of course you could, i mean you could almost get it down to a formula. its hilarious. depressed youth, cheap thrills, drugs, money
= hit rap

Hip-hop is probably the most destructive subculture in the West, it promotes the worst kinds of behavior: random violence, promiscuity, drugs & alcohol, robbery, illiteracy. We have to find a way to destroy hip-hop.

Either you're baiting, you're jewish, or you're retarded. Pick one.

I can not believe the state of mainstream radio now. Turned it on in the van the other day and it was literally "2+2 is 1, that's 4, take 1 away and that's 3." and then rhymed the 3 with some crime bull shit. Fucking what the hell is going on where that's the standard to be played?

Actually. jews killed hip hop.

baiting how? are you triggered when I say rap is shit? who am i baiting? some dumb fucking nigger? you?

Post your own music taste, user

HAHAHAAHAH. Okay. You're a Jew. Only a Jew makes it a point to say nigger in every single post.

sure nigger

Its funny since they also brought the blacks to America yet whites are blamed.

>rap is dumb and easy to write
>bait
Welcome to Sup Forums, you should lurk more faggot.

Admitting criminal acts to a beat.
Not very intelligent, but there you go.

WTF are you talking about nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=p8vQF5eLfrM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ehl5_qCifjU
youtube.com/watch?v=VzZVNFYleb8
youtube.com/watch?v=3mf0xIrCXGY

That kind of rap is trash but to say there is no meaningful rap is a laugh riot. There is a cause and effect to everything and rap is no exclusion.

>you ever tried not using any drugs (yes weed too you fucking pothead degenerate)
>you ever tried purging yourself of all food colourings and additives
>you ever tried drinking exclusively distilled water
>you ever tried eating large doses of melatonin at night or after fluoride consumption
>you ever tried psilocybin

frequency controls paradigm. you just gotta have the right ear, but nobody said what we don't hear isn't here. spoken in riddles for fear of death, we have 7 main colours in our spines for a nice filing cabinet.

also pic related, although disinformation is a good tactic to help you weed out truth. Even if you will die for the disinformation to reach the right audience at the right time. the baphomet IS the lie, do not kill yourself.

don't believe in me, feel it in your gut. believe what you wanna believe.

Shalom brother I also agree that negro music is great and should be listened by white girls worldwide.

All pop music is garbage user
Like sports or movies it's just supposed to be a diversion, a hobby, not fucking influencing politics or culture as much as they do
that being said, Tupac wasn't wrong when he said you can't turn a ho into a housewife
important lesson to be learned there