Faces of Sup Forums

Faces of Sup Forums

Holy shit, he finally “found a way.”
Seriously though, I hope Drake Bell gets out of debt

no one reply

He might be fit as fuck but I can at least outrun that nigger any day of the week

Endurance + Stealth > Strength

Really wish men didn't have nipples. No matter how good a man's pecs look the nipples always throw off the entire aesthetic.

Timestamp or GTFO

There was a guy on /fit/ who used to repoast mirin pics with the nipples shooped out out because they bothered him. Pure Sup Forums right there.

> being this insecure that you have to brag on an anonymous board after seeing a picture of a good looking guy

are you a woman or 12, you're not a man that's for sure

cut that hair fag

No, just no.

me on the left

Me with a couple qts

I'm trying to say that gym's are a meme and 90% of men that attend a gym to look ripped like in OPs pic will not achieve that look. I'd rather do cardio than lift because you are more likely to get better results.
Just saying..

me on right

OMG hai gaiz!!!

ikr he's not even big. He just has low bf.

both those girls look ugly desu

both look unkempt

one on left looks like she abuses hard drugs

one on right looks like she has breath that smells like muhammad's anus

I'm also 6'6, 250 adonis build and fuck a different 10 every night

>Faggot

t. jelly incel you cant get qts

>thread deleted
>thread undeleted
kek

GUISE STAHP trolling the mods

pahahaha

fuck the mods

Hover hand!!!

>chooses the easy route
>brags about it
soyboy detected

This is me xD

No, I just have lived long enough to know that Strength means jackshit when we live in a world full of shitcunts who fight dirty. The day of the warrior has long gone, you can train up your physique and strength but will that stop a shitcunt from shooting you in the head? No, you have to get with the times, people don't fight fairly anymore, every fight I have been in I have been jumped by multiple people, on one occasion I was hit repeatedly with a baseball bat now the side of my head has a carve in it which you can clearly see when my hair is short

Apparently i'm too normie for that board because I have a gf

If you've had sex you belong on reddit or something.

>You have had sex
>Go to reddit
Nigga what?

What is it like being an incel.

Desirable humans have casual sex. A lot.

No one with desirable genes ever fucks only 1 woman. Even the fucking pope.

Listen incels, people tell themselves fake little stories to seem morally superior. People who are not incels know it is BS and we just ignore it.

But you incels don't know better. You believe that shit to be the truth. Because it makes you feel better about yourself. Those little fairy tales boost your self confidence. Those are you participation trophies.

Hurr durr everyone is a degenerate but I am not because no one wants to fuck me hurr durr

It's about getting big and getting respect, not about being a good fighter.

Well I don't know I don't go to reddit. But you don't belong here at all if you're saying you've had sex before.

No, you just insult incels because you're insecure even though you thought you were such a chad just for fucking a bunch of stacys like every other normie

Nah, he's pretty big. Not massive, but you don't get to that size without a few years dedicated training under your belt (or a year or so of steroid use and half-assed training).

>6'6"
>"adonis build" at any realistic weight
kek.

I have no doubt you look equivalent to someone who is 5'9" and runs track, if you're only 250lbs.

>getting big
>worthy of respect
kek

Getting big isn't hard. Go to gym three times a week for an hour and a half and do big compound lifts, and eat like a madman. Do this for three years and you will be big.

That's all it takes.

There is no skill involved. It's the epitome of grinding. Put in the time and you can't but get the results.

That's not to say that lifting doesn't require dedication. It does. But there are so many other things that require dedication AND skill that are so eminently more worth being lauded. Painting plastic models well is a more impressive feat than lifting heavy things.

me on the left

>off by one

LOL

incel btfo

Not really mate, getting respect isn't about having a good physique, if you are shitcunt people will see you as a shitcunt even if you are big or not.

Smart on the hoverhand then. He could've caught a disease

His shoulders are huge. Everything else is average

I was being polite and ignoring your obvious mistake, moran. l24chan. And I'm a volcel, not an incel, just for your assumptional privilges.

Are you guys from the misc or do you just lack a sarcasm meeter?

Nah I'm just autistic

Fuck off for the last time chode

u mad?

lel

le nazi is angry

>hairlet
>flag
Checks out

Hitler has a special color of triangle for your ass, bitch. He'll teach you how to triforce.

me irl

pls r8 no h8

Why is that rabbit man surrounded by cats?

>incel is this angry

XD

Q U A L I T Y

>sarcasm
>in text

>centipedes
>in my vagina

thx user

>Imagine being this autistic
I though they fed you retards to dingos as infants

Kill yourself.

>You can't lift AND do cardio
nigger faggot

>unable to separate the biologically hardwired "he's big, he can beat me up, i'm scared, better defer to him" reflex from rational respect
>calls others retarded

If you're doing serious cardio while lifting you better be prepared to eat a horse (not like a horse, eat an actual whole horse) every day to keep your gains.

Having some muscle is obsolete these days, that's just my opinion, I rather do cardio over lifting but I will do basic shit like pull/push/sit ups at home just to tone out my body a bit, I also do planks and sometimes dumbells but that's it. I don't need a gym to achieve the body I desire.

this is me a month ago when I started working out

I hear Brazilian internet is kind of slow [y/n]

Yeah, no fucking shit? That's what you're supposed to do, faggot.
Nothing is more redpilled than eating as much as you want of actual, healthy food (not (((fast food))) garbage) after busting your ass on a real workout that actually maximizes your fitness and aesthetics.
Here's a hint: if you're making compromises, you're not working out enough, and you're a fucking subhuman.