CNN: shutdown increases risk of undetected asteroid strike

You wouldn’t want to die without warning, would you got? Just give citizenship to these poor Dreamers and get this shutdown over with.

news.grabien.com/story-cnn-govt-shutdown-risks-undetected-asteroid-strike

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

There are other governments looking at space. Plus independent organizations of astronomers.

This pasta is actually a relevant pasta.

grabien.com

I am already bored

assssteroid

Their trying to summon kek

More proof Americans think the whole world revolves around them.

What if said astroid lands in some shithole?
Nobody will give a flying fuck.

They don't have the digits.

KEK WILLS IT

>astroid

their digits are too weak, lord KEK is on OUR side!

Funny you mention that. I was watching Armageddon just a few hours ago.
>He doesn't know how to fail

>if we don't give amnesty to 3.6 million illegals an asteroid will wipe us out

So be it.

(((They))) are fucking serious about getting new Democrat voters.

>only america can detect asteroids
How can other countrys even compete

>Drumpf was le ebbin Giant Meteor meme candidate all along

CNN is the biggest piece of shit. Stuck watching news at a client's house..lies, all lies. I don't even like Trump, but he's right.

>Government shutdown risks asteroid strike.

Actually, according the the article, it merely shuts down NASA's asteroid monitoring station...

Not like we could actually DO anything about an incoming asteroid, even if we knew about it.

This can only mean they found caesar's star. A 1000 yr orbit comet that will bring asteroid bombardment in its wake. Coming Spring 2018 to a sky cam near you.

>Coming Spring 2018 to a sky cam near you.

Is that how long it takes these sattelites to de-orbit?

Let's see, that's about 3 months, right?

Damn straight! When anyone is reminded of an asteroid or an alien, another child gets his/her asshole licked clean by podesta and co.