Once we embrace our destiny of exploring the stars, will race mixing with aliens be ok?

once we embrace our destiny of exploring the stars, will race mixing with aliens be ok?

GREENED!

not if they just look like humans with serious tumors on their foreheads

... if it was good enough for Kirk and Riker, it's good enough for you, user.

It is the sacred duty of every Earther to sow their wild oats into the fertile fields of the cosmos.

Why William choose cancerous aliens when he can bang Deanna Goddess Troi.

Well genetically it probably wouldn't be possible, they'd have to be extremely compatible which means they would either basically be humans, or no pregnancy would occur, so... I mean, you can't just breed spiders and goats. Or alligators and elephants. Or birds and wolves. It just doesn't work.

>when an ayy lmao is more attractive than a nigger

if it was a "humanoid"

its a larger brain with advanced mental funtions actually,,you want want to cum on her forhead and watch it ooz down that sexy cranial crevice?

It would be species mixing. Also, enjoy your space AIDS.

If the convergent evolution model holds true for xenobiology, then alien life may not be quite as alien as we might think. Other worlds will have birds, mammals, fish, etc not wholly unlike our own. Most canine and feline species can produce fertile crossbreeds, even if their closest ancestors are millions of years apart.

Is alien crossbreeding unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No.

As long as they act huwhite.

Maybe....I call first dibs on alien waifu!

Anything goes in space, it's like international water. You know, monkey knife fights and the like.

>will race mixing with aliens be ok?
It will be 100% impossible, you can't procreate with animals, what makes you think it will be possible to "race mix" with something so radically different as aliens.

Anyway, either we kill all aliens or they will kill us.

>choosing a filthy space jew

nope.

>once we embrace our destiny of exploring the stars
Bluepilled kike faggot please go.

She's greek

yes, but the social politics is gunna be the same with the same type of people

>evolution
>being this big of a redditor
Get a load of this goy!

I wasn't referring to the actress.

As long as they aren't niggers or poo in the loos.

>I'll make fun of someone for not being retarded like me!

(You)

How do I get into TNG when the first season is just awful?

>implying aliens exist

>assuming that there is intelligent life within the next 5000 light years
>assuming that even if there is, that we can break light speed and actually get there within months instead of years

>assuming that even if Alcubierre was correct, and his proposed space-time geometry can reach technical speeds of 1,000C for the purpose of travelling to the nearest starts in days, that the life forms will engage in earth mammal reproduction, incorporating live births and sperm/eggs
>assuming that even if they do have dicks and pussies, they would even have DNA with the same base pairs as us, Let alone dna compatible with our own for crossbreeding
>Assuming that even then, the resulting creature would be happy and healthy
>Assuming that even if crossbreeding was possible, you'd find the one zeblan that is some kind of equivalent of a furry and wants to fuck you
>assuming that after all this bullshit, it even looks remotely sexy and Isn't some eldritch horror that chills you to the bone

You sound fun

I don't know, maybe don't watch the first season?

>shilling (((evolution)))
Begone, kike.

>will race mixing with aliens be ok?
fucking them will still be degenerate, but at least it will not result in genepool polluting hybrids.

I don't want to imagine the space STD that may or may not negatively impact human childbirth.

>>muh (((aliens)))