This is the downtown of an American megalopolis

Detroit, one of America's premier megacities. How come it looks so shit? Why can't the unemployed plant trees or something to make it less shitty? Why not repaint some buildings in color?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnp9XYCZLyc
youtube.com/user/fochnut/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=VTKEx0N0DCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show frankfurt

>wasting time and money making a municipal parking lot pretty

Priorities.

>why is Detroit a shithole?
its filled with niggers OP c'mon don't post such dumb questions. You Kruats are supposed to be smart

show where rural retards live

yes frankfurt is really a shithole

I'll tell you why. It's a city predominantly populated by niggers

Democrats and nigs

Democrats and niggers.

>Detroit, one of America's premier megacities

in what centuryy?

>23rd biggest US city
>megacity
Wew

Detroit niggers have no work ethic and only know victim hood mentality and criminal behavior because they were coddled by the welfare state for generations with gibs. This caused taxation and crime to skyrocket, so white people and black people who work stepped off.

Nobody is paying for shit. Nobody works. They have no idea how to do anything but be niggers.

>Detroit
>premier
YAH FUCKED UP

Kek thats like saying 1945 dresden was one of germanys premier cities

>Kraut puts his stupidity on full display for the Internet to see.

As if your country's IQ wasn't sinking enough with all the shitskins you've imported to rape your women.

Niggocrats and diggers

I would rather be firebombed than filled with niggers so its even worse.

NIGGERS

*coughs*

So you are saying all blacks deserve to be exterminated?

>Detroit
>premier
pick 1

In case you don't know the history of Detroit it goes like this:
>become manufacturing capital of the US
>nigger invasion
>white flight
>turns into shithole
That's it. That is the entire history of Detroit. White communities are a resource that is preyed upon by brown people.

le WILD coincidence

Industry in Detroit collapsed, whites fled, housing prices crashed and poor niggers moved in, I don't like niggers much myself but to suggest that the state of Detroit is to blame on niggers alone is stupid.

If industry didn't thrive when whites were occupying it then what cna you really expect of the blacks... Blacks only thrive off of the trickle down effect of productive whites.

Don't worry, in few year your cities will looks same and you will have your answer as well. Just keep voting the stupid cow and eating up EU.

>in few year
All of Germany is already worse than Detroit

Whenever I am in Detroit, it is at the airport or the Sheraton. I have seen everything that I need to from the hotel shuttle van windows.

The airport is, however, very nice, desu.

>germany bitching about concrete jungles
wew
You and the Netherlands are masters of destroying everything green in sight.

simple answer: niggers

You're giving waaaaaay too much credit to Detroit. Maybe when Henry Ford was alive it was. Since Motown the city's been shit.

/thread

It is well established knowledge that people behave better if their environment looks better. Prettying Detrioit up _would_ make the nigger problem less of an issue.

You haven't been to Detroit, or Chiraq, or St. Louis, or Little Rock, or Gary, or Rockford, or Queens. You have no idea how bad it can be.

It is bad here.

>Showing a city in winter

Everything looks shit in winter.

I bet there are no germans there
Can't be that bad.

>I want to believe
this picture doesn't make sense, why is that there is people literally jaywalking while vehicles and cable cares are crossing the road?

How autistic are you?

More like:
>become manufacturing capital of the US
>produce shitty cars protected by import tarrifs
>tarrifs drop, shitty cars sell less, nip cars sell more
>corporate flight, jobs down
>white flight because no jobs
>black flight because no jobs
>niggers remain
>turns into shithole

>boo-hoo, my downtown area isn't shiny and colorful enough
Detroit is more than 300 years old. Most of the structures in downtown are 100+ years old. The nature of property lines, zoning, etc is such that there's not easement at the roadside to accommodate shrubs or whatever.

Look at any of the suburbs that have grown in the post white flight era (Ferndale, Royal Oak, Birmingham are all on Woodward for example) and you'll see the shit you're talking about much more prominent.

Hell, even in Detroit, look at Midtown, Campus Martius, Corktown, or Greektown. There's plenty of shit like your pic but it's not representative of everywhere.

t. detroitfag

2 main reasons why Detroit collapsed.

1. Unionization scared Ford into decentralization of their operation, factories left the center of Detroit to the outskirts.

"Ford Motor was one of the first to undertake major decentralization, in reaction to labor developments. Ford's workers voted to join the UAW in 1941. This led Ford to be concerned about the vulnerability of its huge, flagship Rouge River plant to labor unrest. The workers at this plant were "among the industry's most well-organized, racially and ethnically diverse, and militant." A strike at this key plant could bring the company's manufacturing operations as a whole to a halt. Ford therefore decentralized operations from this plant, to soften union power (and to introduce new technologies in new plants, and expand to new markets). Ford often built up parallel production facilities, making the same products, so that the effect of a strike at any one facility would be lessened. The results for the River Rouge plant are striking. From its peak labor force of 90,000 around 1930, the number of workers there declined to 30,000 by 1960 and only about 6,000 by 1990. This decline was mainly due to automation.[10]"

2. There was a lot of racial tension in Detroit, workers of all races came there to find work and they did not like each other much, it resulted in massive riots in the summer of 1967, 43 people died in the Twelfth Street Riot. For many it was the last straw. The troops were sent in. More than 7,200 people were arrested. Some 2,000 buildings were destroyed. Lots of people started leaving after this.

>Detroit is more than 300 years old. Most of the structures in downtown are 100+ years old.
Is that supposed to be old?

It's also notably never been blown to shit in war, something that can't be said for most of Europe.

Here you go. Frankfurt is pretty green, desu senpai. It is a very rich city. They are also currently rebuilding parts of the inner city American savages bombed and they are building several new skyscrapers to take in new Germans and Slavs who steal Pakistani jobs from London.

more Frankfurt

more

and more

There are two frankfurts mate. I gather the Frankfurt an der Oder and Frankfurt am Main are kinda different.

Lived in Detroit (actual Detroit, not a suburb) for a number of years. The simplest answer is the best one: The city cannot function properly because there are not enough people that pay taxes to maintain it, given the sheer size of the place and the services needed. If the city council voted to jettison huge parts of the city where it's all gone to fuck and there's nobody on record even living there or operating stores, it would have at least a small uptick in function. At that point it would be like a circa-1970 New York in terms of scariness, rather than the current status of fucking American Mogadishu. It would also have to shrink its physical space down by like three-quarters.

But somehow the ignorant Detroit population has repeatedly voted in hands down the most inept, corrupt, and destructive city council outside of Chicago that the USA has ever seen. And because those politicians hold more personal power with a fully downtrodden city than with an even somewhat functioning one, they'll make sure to keep it as fucked up and broken as possible. Because if (big IF) Detroit ever gets even a 1% improvement and can bring in actual long term home owner gentrification, the long chain of nepotistic ascension of city council members will be broken and they'll all be flushed right down the toilet. That's pretty much the biggest fear that they have, because they're literally all a bunch of people that got nothing but easy passes in life because of their skin color and have coasted through their political careers by blaming Lansing for all of their ills.

topkek, entire city run by democrats for 40 years, importing nothing but niggers, providing nothing but gibs, driving any decent person out. complete fucking collapse. it's a nigger city. it's literal africa, but in the united states. burned out building, broken homes, non working anything. packed with roving violent niggers. once one of the technological car making marvel cities on the earth, now reduced to crumbling poverty. "how come it looks so shit" you ask.

niggers. that's why.

>Everything looks shit in winter
ok

you don't understand how niggers are.

Looks great, but when I was there... niggers everywhere.

This country's government used to presume people had enough sense to cross the road without getting hit by shit

They’re demolishing houses to maintain value of currently occupied houses in the suburbs aren’t they? I remember reading some article on neighborhoods farming and raising livestock in all the new open spaces.

Yea. In comparison to how it looks in the summer? It sure looks shit.

Who knows, Frankfurt's fate might be the same.

That was actually very commonplace in 1900's urban America. They didn't think people would actually try to get in the way.

>The simplest answer is the best one: The city cannot function properly because there are not enough people that pay taxes to maintain it, given the sheer size of the place and the services needed.

This.

If all the comdemned buildings were razed and parks planted on them, then Detroit would become much better place to live, which would bring middle/high class back and make the city prosper.

But that requires forward thinking, which is absent in a town ruled by nigs voting for the biggest gibs giver there is.

>state of Detroit

Pretty sure he means state as in condition.

We were talking about maintenance and architecture, not people.

>...suggest that the state of Detroit is to blame on niggers alone is stupid

It is defensible to say, that the least mobile social strata, the poor, are those who stay the longest and provide the least tax income. However, it is also true that lowest social strata are not there by accident - they are either damaged and suffer from lack of either skill or learned helplessness. They are also most criminal and generally savage of people.

Nigs make the majority of the poor in burgerland and nigs are, by nature and on average, more impulsive.

Direct reason why Detroit is what it is, is to do with destructive nature of the poor there. However the reason why there are so many poor in Detroit is somewhere else.

None of that changes the fact that they don't have the tax base to support services. It all topples down like dominoes when you start having to stretch public services over huge areas because they're eliminating "redundancies" a.k.a. city workers because they simply cannot afford them. What good is re-purposing any of it if each fire department precinct has to cover 10 times the normal area and response time plummets accordingly with all the rampant arson? Who would live in that sort of area? Same with police services, where arrival time is comically slow because ten patrolling officers are being occupied in an area that is sized for a force 5 times that number to maintain? You reuse the land and turn it into some neighborhood public farm space, but it's not generating the type of taxes that actual occupying home owners would bring. We're talking pennies when Detroit needs dollars to even begin to breathe.

Detroit will never come back, because they won't accept the fact that they need to DITCH land rather than try and use it for something. It's not a tenable solution, or even a reasonable fix, when you pause for a moment and apply even the smallest shred of logic to the money side of the equation. And the city council will never admit to something so elementary, because in doing so they'd have to negotiate with state powers (i.e. the white man), surrender some small bits of power, and risk being flushed out when the city has the smallest bit of life return to it.

HAHAHAHA

At least 2 Cranes from Wolffkran in this pic, I'm proud.

Fake pics faggot.

I don't see rapefugees enriching your society in any of them. Don't me such a RACIS hanz.

This actually looks JUST like detroit in the summer time...

first of all detroit is a shithole that is broken beyond any hope of repair.
second, do you see all of that white powder on the ground? thats salt. Its winter and nothing would be green anyway.
third, even if they did plant shit nobody would maintain it and it would be overgrown within a seasons. It would be full of trash, various debris, stray animals harboring disease such as the black plague and rabies, and homeless people. the following is detroit.
youtube.com/watch?v=pnp9XYCZLyc
youtube.com/user/fochnut/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=VTKEx0N0DCY
and fourth, why would we paint cement rainbow colors like some fag clusterfuck?