Shingeki no Kyojin

Everytime a character is more liked that EMA Isayama kills that character.

Yeah, what I´m saying is that you killed Erwin.

So now he'll kill Cart Titan?

Do nips even like EMA as characters and not just just for fujo Armin bait? Reddit is literally the only place I know that genuinely likes EMA and considers them interesting or well written.

I'm having a bad day. Post cute Annie pictures.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Keep going please.

I wish Mikasa had gut the manlet.

Zeke did nothing wrong.

>Araki deleted this
>He will make Annie happy to kill Marco

I´m mad. Mikasa is so unlikeable that the animefags need to nerf Annie.

>eren using his superior height to intimidate levi

that was cold as fuck and i loved it though i think eren should've pushed further but instead he turned into a toothless beggar right after this. what a shame.

I can't believe EL finally became canon

So how come Hanji and Jean aren't dead yet?

And what was the need for killing Bert and Ymir?

Annie belongs to Bert

Reminder that ZERO canon interactions

>Hanji not pregnant

>Hanji
>female

>still no doujin of Mikasa pinning the manlet to the rooftop while Eren is raping him, yelling about the ocean
Suffering.

I swear to God that one day I will shove that fuckin pic in your annoying mouth

That's delusional. Just post cute Annie pictures.

I am not alone

Better?

>tokyo ghoul ended and btfo fujo yaoi shippers
>shingeki no kyojin will end with mikasa winning the erenbowl and btfo fujo yaoi shippers

No. Also delusional.

Keep hoping, Mikasa

did... did you take a picture of your monitor or something?

If Shingeki doesn't end with a 20 page sex scene I'll be disappointed.

But I disliked him ever since he was revealed to be Muh Daddy Issues:The Character #78 in the uprising arc. Explain that, atheists.

Learn to use an keyboard.

Japan likes the veterans way way more. Barely no one like Armin on there.

Why are you having a bad day user?

No one will have a happy ending.
No one will be officially paired off.
Everyone will die.
The entire series will end in absolute despair for all parties. Think the final episodes of gundam z but a whole lot worse.

Like this?

Fuck it, I would cheer Isayama all the way through if he went there.

That might have been his original ending, but I doubt that's the case anymore.

he originally wanted to do that but now he has changed his mind

>sex scene
I hope Molester-kun will be involved. He is a real victim, after all.

he is going to change his mind and go back to it when he realises that every other option is shit
he probably came to this realisation already and is tricking people so they don't expect the despair ending and it's still a surprise

>3, soon maybe 5, already ded.
We'll see.

But it feels like it already begun.

Yes, that's adorable.

Eren is such a manlet faggot, Mikasa deserves a real man. There is really no reason for her to continue to like him.

This. He has been far too trickery sor some months.

Except strong feelins that have been being developed throughout their entire life

It doesn't take psychology 101 to solve that shit, user

There is no reason for her to ever have liked him, he's an unlikable little shit and has been since he was a kid.

I don't want Reiner to die.

She's been genetically conditioned to love him like a dog.

i don't think i can handle such an ending. ;_;

I bet there is but the people who normally would've scanned and translated it ragequit after serumbowl

I want Reiner and his kids to die

other than saving her from a life of sex slavery

but flocke is still alive

>No one will be officially paired off.

That´s stupid, it would be deeper and more impactful it there were official pairs, they are not in high school, they are soldiers and they live in an old fashioned way.

It´s one of the reasons why I would like to see a series with real actors ala Game Thrones with Shingeki no Kyojin, I would like to see more interactions.

i want zeke, reiner his kids and especially annie to all die

i hope annie just stays in her crystal and just dies inside it completely forgotten by everyone else, no one even comes to retrieve her body and bury her or return it to her father, it just sits down there locked away, a skeleton inside a crystal forgotten but not missed like tears in rain

Thank you. I love you.

>This whole post.

>deeper and more impactful with official pairs

no one has ever said this about romance in a series, seriously

Kill yourself.

>user saved my draw
I feel flattered.

Araki, pls.

I have a question about the S1 finale.
Did Isayama have a say in/or wanted the Berserk Eren scene or was it an completely independent choice by WIT?

This post reeks of salt.

Who knows? He does seem more involved in the anime adaptation than most mangaka are.

No. There has never been any implication that he requested it and he doesn't have as much say as people want to believe.

Because they're on EMA's side.
If you like a character, and any of EMA is compromised over their well being, then you bet your ass said character is gonna die.

user. Isayama checks the screenplay, writes some lines himself, has to approve of everything or at least agree with it and this season it was worse since he even supervised the performance of the VAs.

>If you like a character, and any of EMA is compromised over their well being, then you bet your ass said character is gonna die.
That applies to nearly every single series with an established group of main characters

Why did they remove the MH scenes? Why did they make Moblit go with Erwin? What is WIT planning?
Araki you're shit.

It's not like he saved her life or anything

> he even supervised the performance of the VAs.
wow
Any sources?

It's shonen 101.

>Why did they remove the MH scenes?
They did make Hanji grab Moblit's leg instead of Erwong's

>Isayama checks the screenplay, writes some lines himself, has to approve of everything or at least agree with it and this season it was worse since he even supervised the performance of the VAs
Not him, but sauce?

His latest interview from April and the radio talk show with Connie and Eren's VA where they comment they were nervous this season because Isayama-sensei showed up during the recording session to say "this is the feeling you have to go with". I'd post source but i'm on my phone right now. I'll post it eventually though, so please be patient.

I think Moblit will replace the random soldier who is with Erwin in chapter 50.

>user. Isayama checks the screenplay, writes some lines himself, has to approve of everything or at least agree with it and this season it was worse since he even supervised the performance of the VAs.
Explains why this season is even more homo.

The real action heroes interview about Levi's squad he mentioned helping write the screenplay. the translation is on tumblr.
There's also this instance when a fan asked him "Erwin seems serious, but in the anime there was this scene where he used boku* (sorry, I'm not sure) so he's also got a playful side?" And Isayama asked Araki, I think "hey, when did that happen?" They talked over it and remembered Erwin said that when he was taking to Hange, Isayama then said "ah, since it was with Hange it's okay".
There are many comments about Isayama having an awful lot to do with the production of the anime. I'm sure if you Google it you'll find it, there was this one saying "everything, from the faces of the titans from the way the rocks fly, is discussed with Isayama" and the fact he met twice a week to check on the production during the making of season One.
Now it's worse since he meddled with the VA's performance.
Isayama has no chill.

Did Sasha stay in Trost?

>"ah, since it was with Hange it's okay".
So Hange is meant to be SL's bicycle?

Yes.

Who will bite the dust first

Marcel

How weird is Historia's name for Polish or Spanish fans?

ok i meant the next

We call Frieda geografía.

THE KIDS

Bert

Although he looks like a bitch, Galliard's eyes tell me that he's gonna be either the last of the deaths or the first

Berth not including in the equation

This is hardly overseeing and approving everything. It sounds like he showed up for one session.

An Annie a day drives any sorrow away!

M B A P G Z R

So is Isayama such a hack? Because anime ruins a lot of moments, and the VA are cringe.

No, he doesn't. I don't know where you got your information or why you would think he has enough time to do that while working on the manga.

It will be
>Marcel
>Bert
>Annie
>Pieck
>Galliard
>Reiner
>Zeke

This is like saying George R.R. Martin approved of everything in the HBO adaption because he had meetings with the producers and helped write a few episodes...