Can we have a serious thread about the political beliefs of this youtube personality and how she hates the current...

Can we have a serious thread about the political beliefs of this youtube personality and how she hates the current president?
Appernttly the mods thin threads about xbox games are fine, but have one political thread about a youtube person and they freak out.

2009 cancer that shouldve been murdered by a psychopath years ago, dunno how she's escaped death

>Serious thread
>E. Celebs

Sage in every field

who the fuck even is that? the only youtubers i've heard of is molymeme and amazing atheist and only because they shoved bananas up their asses

SO it's ok to have endless threads about overweight game reviewers, that have no political presence, but bring up someone who disagrees with your views and it's CANCER?
great straw man.
Basically, not an argument.

Queen of Sup Forums but not of Sup Forums.

queen of not Sup Forums nor Sup Forums faggot

I'm a traditionalist.

Oh my. How new are you, user? This is THE face of 4 chinns. Her political revealance is a part of the origins of this board.
Here is a picture of her with the founder of this board for proof of my statement.
Let's not get distracted by this. What do you think of the polictics of the founders of this board , and where it is now?

dude, it's fuckin boxxy. Know our roots.

I dont follow her and dont know what she's about, but I think we should let her be out of respect for old times

nobody cares about foot0nhead

Why are you shilling this image in every fucking thread?

He was a man before his time.

I like you. thanks for not being a newfag.
so it's ok to have endless threads about fat game reviewers, but not someone who is directly related to Sup Forums and produces a political opinion?
Are you afraid of political opinions that differ from yours?

How the fuck is boxxy politically relevant?
Christ I'm way too old for this conversation.

All hail the queen!

>who the fuck even is that?
a shitty forced meme.

Logged and clogged

what? look here she is out fighting the status quo.
You can make endless threads about youtube people that actually have no political relevance, and it's ok, but bring up one person who disagrees with you white supremacist biggoted nazzi CIS biggots, and suddenly the mods want to ban a thread? afraid of something hurting your hugbox?
Faggot

>youtube personality
GTFO FAGGOT

I see you are all actually afraid of honest discourse.
Sad.

>directly related to Sup Forums

bye

janny delete this shit already

Last time I watched a boxxy video she baking mac and cheese and talking about star wars.

we dont care about her youtube videos and know nothing about her politicial views.

We're not afraid of fuckin boxxy, we just dont know anything about the topic, nor we care to know.

Do you understand?

Boxxy is a closet faggot
Just like most of Sup Forums
Mods pls delete this thread

>mollymemes
>sargon of blackdad
>Boogie
>Meekor
>black pidgon (yup I did that)
>Jahns
>kraut
>Laura soutren
>faith goldie
too many to remember
Shut the fuck up. Youtube is half this board. Don't like it? Go back to r3ddit.
I'm trying to have an honest conversation about the political beliefs of one pivotal person in the history of Sup Forums. You don't need to comment if this offends you, Just go back to posting boogie threads and politely fuck off.

not political, and about eight years ago
Sad you're afraid of views that are diffrent from yours. This is a board for discussion, not a hugbox. why are you afraid of her beliefs? Do you think her association with Sup Forums shaped her stance on the current administration?

I don't want to know about nazibol, communisim, idiots that can't read laws, etc.

but

it's

constantly

posted

here

Go back to r3ddit, if you're afraid of different ideas. I'm curious how the people here think this persons ideas were shaped by her association with this place. It is political, and it's relevant. if you don't like it, politely fuck yourself.
If you can't handle that, go fuck yourself with a breadknife.

sad so many newfags we can't have a thread on pivotal members of the Sup Forums community and their political beliefs.
This place has become such an echo chamber that no one with a different idea can even be heard here. You just want to shout DURR DURR YOU DON'T THINK LIKE MEEEEEEEEE.
It's why you've become a hugbox. little lemmings just following each other off cliffs. I haven't seen one orginal thought in this whole thread.Sad for a board that's about politically incorrect that you're all a bunch of echoes. You just think what some tells you is "politically incorrect" is what you should repeat.
Parrots

WOW
make a thread about gun control, and get 300+ replies. Actually ask for people's opinions about something that is a linchpin in the existence of this board, and... crickets.
I'm not afraid of dissenting views. I just want some honest conversation. all that's ben posted is I DON'T LIKE WHUT YOU POST.
I got that
Let's get beyond that and discuss how this one person's views have been shaped by her association with this site.

>discuss how this one person's views have been shaped by her association with this site
that is the problem with e-celebs and the threads, it's one person in a one sided conversation. You can donate money to them if you want to talk one on one it's usually the top pateron tier for $50 if they have lots of people wanting to talk or google hangout chats in a group are about $20 , emails about $10.

thank you for an honest response. You're the first original thought in this thread. I'm asking for a conversation. How do you think her current beliefs were shaped by association with this place?
We can't question her, I hear you. I understand what you are saying. still, I'm curuious how you feel this persons political opinions MIGHT have been shaped by association with this place.

God what a whiner. A boxxyfag 8 years later is just bizarre. Annoying "le quirky" emo lookin dame Sup Forums got obsessed with years ago and spammed everywhere for months. The fuck does it matter what her politics are. Do you have something to show us worth discussing? Are we going to dig up Cracky Chan too and glean her thoughts on the migrant crisis?

Might as well. People reply to endless copypasta. at least this is orginal thought and real conversation.
You've yet to reply to anything I've said. all you've done is "whine". Do you have anything politically relevant to add?

Cracky is Sup Forums's queen traditionally though.

Why does she always droop her eyeliner right under her tear duct? Looks fucking stoopid.

Not political. could answer that better.

Fuck Boxxy she was a shitty forced meme in 2009 and shes even more irrelevant now. Never got Sup Forumss hardon for that fucking skank.
Sage this shit thread

Why do you even comment in threads with SAGE?
Just don't say anything at all, you massive retard. This is a thread about the political beliefs of someone directly associated with this image board. If you don't have anything to add, just go eat some jellied eels with a bread sandwich, m8.

Alright, let's say we allow your thread to continue without derailing it, what are you even going to discuss? It's a goddamn "eceleb", there's nothing to discuss about any of them you faggot. Also sage

So you can say just how shit is the thread without bumping it

To piss you off because you wasted my time with this shit u gigantic faggot. Take it to Sup Forums if they still care. (doubt it)

Fuck fuck, I'm curious if her association with this place led her to her current political beliefs. I've only asked the same question ten times. I know people here have a hard time reading simple sentences. Would it help you if I spoke to you in caveman?
HOW DO Sup Forums GIRL--HATE Sup Forums THINK??

Can you make a proper fucking sentence, faggot?

>to piss you off
Mohamad, you'd have to swim an ocean and spray people with acid for me to even think about you.
>So you can say just how shit is the thread without bumping it
I don't understand you. Sure, the thread is shit. That's your fault. I've done nothing but try for an honest political discussion. You retards want to discuss eyeliner and old memes. I could build the greatest thing known to mankind. what difference would it make if only retards witnessed it? This isn't even good, but still, you're here. commenting.
What's that say about you?

>literall coalburner

I have no respect for boxxy cucks.

Is that really boxxy? Wow she got ugly. No wonder she hates trump now, feminism hit her in the face.

Prove she ever burned the coal.
You can't
you won't
still, not political and not related to the idea of how this place shaped her political beliefs. Honestly I think she likes the pink taco, but that's just my thought on the matter.

you know you would.
let's try to keep things political

>boxxy was 10 years ago
>the majority of today's Sup Forums posters weren't here for the boxxy saga.

I don't belong here anymore :/

Yeah, me either. I'm here more out of habit.
I 'member when you could actually discuss things here instead of shitpost. It's like your first beer, or first blowjob. Nothing will ever be as good as that first time. Sup Forums isn't any different user. I 'member...

>roots
>boxxy

lol

>roots
>boxxy

lol

I 'member when the next ten posts would be the same as this.
I'm out. You'll see me again, I'm still curious if anyone has anything relevant to add. Good morning anons. we will chat again soon.

I remember when I jacked off to her
So many things changed since then.

now you jack off to men