Dragon Ball Super

>She sees your dick

Other urls found in this thread:

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/assets/img/chara/chapter4/no07/u07_furiiza.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Any saiyan anywhere can apparently go super saiyan with a few hours of training

into le trash it goes

Women are superior to cis men. They undergo many difficulties through their lifes.

>Gowasu really does spend his time running a YouTube channel
Amazing.

>goten and trunks could go super saiyan at age

Hi

They were already at that level, they were just never mad enough to trigger the transformation.

At least they're direct descendants of known super saiyans.

Leave Freeza to me.

SSJ Kid trunks hair is GOAT

So.. I dun get it. Apparently becoming sayajin was THAT EASY. Like literally any faggot could do this. According to neo-Toei.
pfffft, wow man

Kale is jealous as fuck of them. She will go legendary Cauli's ass.

see

> genes
> fathers trained them
now gtfo

I like how, because of her no-strap tanktop and the way the shot is framed, I can imagine she's naked in that scene.

Every single canon saiyan that lived long enough had a super saiyan transformation. What's your point here?
The U6 Saiyans are even more advanced than the ones in U7.

SUPER
SAIYAN
BARGAIN
SALE

Why haven't U6 female Saiyans turn SSJ from PMS?

So he actually went through with it, I wonder if he made any videos with Zamasu before he got hakai'd

Nah man, you don't even need training
> Vegeta: just become angry my man
> Cabba: uuh.. like this? WOW MAN IT JUST WORKS
> Vegeta: told ya (:

cabba at base form was already strong

The key is the environment.
Are the conditions the same on all the saiyan planets in all the Universes? Certainly not.

I want Cabba spinoff.

U6 saiyans already have a huge Base power level, all they needed was knowledge of the transformation.

>The U6 Saiyans are even more advanced than the ones in U7.
lel wat

to be fair the only reason U6 could is because their "frieza" was actually smart. He didn't care about being the most powerful physically and being known for it.

All the saiyans were alive and constantly fighting and getting stronger. I could imagine a lot of them being physically near SSJ and just needing a mental push.

Its only "special" in U7 because frieza destroyed all but a handful of saiyans after hearing about the legend and noticing they were starting to get stronger with constant battling.

Goke and Vegeta were trash saiyans by U6 standards.

Goku was beyond trash actually, made that up with eternal training.

> bee teenager
> fighting le mobs all the time
> abba at base form was already strong
get da fuq out bud

Vegeta would have been a super elite by any standard, surely?

>literally the son of the king, the one who is supposed to be the strongest of their race

The GodTube dream is alive and well

Then how the fuck Cabba became SS that easy? Really doubt U6 is filled with Frieza and Cell tier villains like U7

>bee teenager
he is part of the saiyan army

Yeah this sounds reasonable.
Also is that another saiyan girl with the earring going to join toppos universe? You can kinda see her figure with them in the opening.

That's why Zamasu was so angry all the time.
Gowasu was like the Flithy Frank of GodTube and Zamasu was sick of the degenerate shit he kept forcing him to do for views.
The ningen thing was a coping mechanism.

They said they devolped further and lost their tails in the process.
It seems like this change came with a huge boost in power and morals.
Cabba's base was already above every non-maincast Saiyjan in existence and Caulifla seems to be quite close to his level.

That's actually makes sense but Cabba wasn't even near that level. He's like space cop like Krillin fighting ants

Leave Vegeta to me.

If Cauli develops a crush on Cabba I'm killing myself.

>Zamasu
He will be missed, too bad the team is only made by guys in robs and not the evil Goku many love.

she always had a crush on cabba

seems more like she wants cauli's flower

New season of Pretty Cure is really weird...

Will we get to see half-saiyans with saiyan mothers instead of the earth norm of saiyan fathers?

>This is what tumblr actually believes

Are we ever going to see the safe universes? I want to see fun Iru antics and how best female Kaioshin is doing

I want that bitch to fall for Goku - he should already have some affairs in his age

I can't believe that someone predicted this here

LOVE IS SACRED AND STAYS IN ONE COUPLE

I'm pretty sure old rapist gonna be her opponent

Boogie back

More likely Kale develops crush on him but her autism makes things diffculty.

Opening shows her fighting Vegeta.

She's going to kiss him while Kale is watching or some shit and that's what's gonna make Kale go Broly mode for the first time.

Opening also shows Buu in the tourney

> le universe may disappear soon
> calm and happy cuz your husbando and your childhood friend are strongest fighters in universe

Goku doesn't care about love, he barely cares about Chichi.

Some user in the past thread (or the one before it) posted a theory on how Gowasu had a non-listed video on his channel where he unbox his new camara and Zamasu is there so he kept the video cause it was one of the few things that proves that Zamasu even existed
It was sweet

She doesn't know about it yet

I seriously believe if it was up to Goku he would recruit Buu,Cell and Freiza because they gave him a good fight.

"Why so buttblasted Krillin?"

Then how did he make Gohan and Goten?

Why did they gave Shin chinky eyes when he was introduced?

She probably fucked him while he was sleeping.

He was lying though, but still Cabba's base is very powerful.

it doesn't actually, he only appears in the group shots while every other character is shown performing some technique or fighting an opponent.
boogie back also has him sleeping instead of an attack

>footage shows ZAMASU being genuinely pretty happy and amicable
>He was on the fast track to being a great Supreme Kai
>Gowasu keeps it around as a constant reminder to what could have been and for him to be wiser in his choices

Too bad the elephaggot fucked it all up with his choices. Now we'll never see that footage

So... Cell, Freezer or Yamcha as the 10th fighter?

This episode had some pretty fun lore and world building. Damn it feels good to be a jump-lad. Thank you DB room!

Is Cabba a manlet or just younger than Caulifa?

kek
> Goku: wow chichi, how is that even possible? Le miracle!

>gee why is this asian character asian looking

It's the Toei Dreamworks face. Every new character's default expression is ominous and smug.

He was smug because he was trying to hide his sad past

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/assets/img/chara/chapter4/no07/u07_furiiza.png

Fuck that sack of shit. He was useless from the start as ally. Toei keeping him cuz otherwise Satan becomes irrelevant

>By the power of 10 years after getting married!
>I have the pooooooower!

Chichi is a slut.

Gohan is Piccollo's son.
Goten is Yamcha's.

i want to see frieza bully frost off the edge and show him who's boss

Why is U9 angel that mad? It's not like he will be erased along with the universe. Perhaps getting a full-course scolding from his dad.

Maybe he's angry at the idea of losing his doggos?

'kitsune-faced' to indicate that a character is secretive and/or hiding something

Cabba is likely a adult since he's been trained and fought for the Sadala defense force so he's just short.

he's like 15 and all sayans are manlets, so..

Goku got Super Saiyan without even trying for it. He just got really fucking mad and it happened.

He's grown sick and tired och ningens and will become the second coming of Zamasu.

More than likely, it will be the handsome Gohan and I ain't even a Gohanfag. The nigga is fucking handsome in DBZ standards. Ubermensch body, quick thinker, has a lot of potential and a wicked sense of humor.

He's probably older. Isn't he captain in the army or some shit like that?

So Cell will be the only story arc boss from the original manga not to be befriended?

Goku would bed-fight Vegeta if he was a girl

Yajirobe

Gohan's nerd.. but then again "punk chick falling for nerd" cliche might work as well

Goku calls him a kid in the manga, but Goku's nearly 50 now.

He is a boring nerd with a small dick though.

So Krillin gets pissed when Goku suggests recruiting Frieza?

FREEZA >>>>>>>>>>> CELL

FREEZABROS ASSEMBLE

Nice to know they're rivaled in power after the ambiguous ending of the last episode.
>no god ki ever

>What's wrong Krillin?
>HE FUCKING KILLED ME HOLY FUCK YOU DIPSHIT
>So?

Probably.

Why is this opening so good compared to the first one

I liked the first one