When did mimi get so hot?

when did mimi get so hot?

>all the izzyxmimi teasing
>all the tkxkari teasing
>all the taixsora teasing

DON'T DO THIS TO ME AGAIN TOEI

Who is this loose whore?

And then you realize you never got off the ride in the first place.

Even as a kid I thought Mimi was hot

>The Kokatorimon episode

But that's not a pic of Sora

Mimi was always hot. I popped my first boner to the episode where she was running around in a towel.

What's was Sup Forums's opinion of this movie? Did you find it disappointing too?

whata awfuld she married and had damn anoying kids, she was better when she was a kid with her life been palmon

Mimi was my first crush. When I was 10 I would day dream about taking her to the mall and giving her a kiss.

Almost two decades later and I'm still recovering.

I only watch the first movie and thought it was okay.

Are the rest really that bad? Or just mediocre?

>>all the taixsora teasing

>all the Taichi x Yamato teasing
Fixed that for ya.

I was willing to defend it when we only had two movies but since we are at 4 films and movie 5 to be out sometime this year, Tri is just full of terribly written teenage angst and drama. I get it they are growing up with trying to balance their personal lives and their destiny as saviors of another world. But spending one movie fucking around without the bit of acknowledgment of four of their frinds MIA, not fully questioning the movies of the MIB and two of their agents. Both newbie and fearless leader's alliance make no sense and the whole rehashing the Yggdrasil and RK plot which has been done to death. If thwy are going to go this route again include all of the Knights and have them on some kind of speaking role. It's not hard as there are indeed other Omegamon and Magnamon. And don't get me started on movie 2 and it's bullshit pointless onsen episode and school festival episode. Movie 3 was just crap with the whole reboot bullshit that wipes the Digimon memories clean of their parners, experience, and the friendship that have amongst one another.

I cannot forgive for erasing Tailmon's development like it was nothing. Then movie 4 which looked like that shit was about to go down but nope more terribly written drama with Sora and Piyomon this time. The thing is Tri couod have been great as a 26 episode series than being changed to a movie series. There is too much story and plot for everything to be condensed into 6 films. Atleast I got to see Tailmon become a scantily cladded angel again.

3 is the best one

Digimon was never well written though.

Would you a pregnant kari

Delete this.

No

Yes

Adventure had an excuse that it was only ment to be a 13 episode series that got expanded into 54 episodes. Even though there are some fumbles everything fell into place nicely and 02 was just terrible qith bad dirextion and a split writing staff. Tri however is a hot mess with no excuses. I wouldn't be surprised if Vamdemon was the final boss AGAIN.

I wanted to talk about Mimi

Since the beginning of tri.