I had a very pleasant interaction with a non-white conservative...

I had a very pleasant interaction with a non-white conservative, and as a result of this I'm questioning the genuineness of my racism. Am I actually racist or do I hate people who do not adhere to white culture and white behavioral norms?
>work in tech industry
>company is filled with marxistic faggots
>start wearing fashy plausible deniability t-shirts on friday to see if i'm the only bad goy in the entire company
>months go by and no one mentions my shirts
>fast forward to early December
>working nights
>i'm paired with some latina girl for the next 4 weeks
>instantly notice her t-shirt
>it has the AOE3 conquistador art on it
>ask her about her shirt
>o-oh, it's from age of empires 3...
>get the feeling she's hiding something
>get her comfortable over the next few nights
>eventually she tells me the back story behind her shirt
>every October our company has "first nations week" in response to Columbus day in the states
>the entire company and our co-workers shit talk Columbus the entire week
>"the Americans should tear down his statues like they're doing with the statues of confederate generals"
>she gets pissed off and buys this shirt
>she was planning on wearing it to work one day but she was never brave enough
>she decided to wear it when we were working nights together because she caught onto my dog whistle shirts
>befriend her over the next 4 weeks
>find out she has really reactionary and authoritarian political views
>become pretty non-racist by late December
>january
>working regular hours again
>instantly become racist when some pajeet microwaves his foul smelling food in the break room
>become even more racist later that day when i see some muslim fucker washing his feet in the bathroom sink
>but despite that i'm less racist than before.
So now here I am questioning the validity and genuineness of my racism. The strongest pro-racism argument I have in my head is that culture stems from race.
Thoughts, Sup Forums?

we all go through this brah

as for right now and for the next 10 years it's good to keep unity between anti immigrant people, regardless of race

United we stand, divided we fall.

Try living with them in large numbers leaf, nobody is racist till they actually have to deal with pavement apes in their natural environment...at this point, I un ironically do not think blacks are even human

Stop having a negative connotation on racism. Black people are different than you, generally worse but not always. And either way Civ Nat is the first realistic step to ethnostates.

>s good to keep unity between anti immigrant people, regardless of race
I suppose that works in the USA because you have blacks and tejanos. We don't have that here though, the only non-white non-immigrant population in Canada are the natives and the metis.

especially when ur race only makes up 50-60% of your own country and even with that only half of your own race is loyal to your own race

If you had police executing criminals the unruly would behave.

There are always going to be decent people in every race.
Some fewer than others but it doesn't make up for the rest of the race being pieces of shit.
It's like out of the pirates of the Caribbean when jack sparrow saves the governors daughter and the Commodore says to hang him and the bitch chucks a hissy fit and says "Are you really going to kill the man who saved your wifes life?"
And he says back "One good deed doesn't redeem him for a life time of committing crime".

Absolutist racism is asinine especially since not many people are absolutely one race

I know a lot of non-whites who are conservatives and hate what is happening with libshits

I don’t hate them or wish them harm, but they are outliers.

>fashy plausible deniability t-shirts
What kind of shirts?

This is a fucking retarded post. I care about predictability. Whites are predictable, Niggers are not. /thread

FUKKEN BASED

I don't really have any negative connotation towards the word "racism". I'm simply asking about the origins and cause of our racism.
Hypothetically, if blacks, chinks, hispanics and muslims behaved exactly like you and I, and they had the same culture and traditions as us, would we still hold racist views? Would we still oppose race mixing?
Burzum shirts. Shirts with coats of arms or national symbols printed on them (something like COA of House Trastamara or the Red Ensign) . Shirts that commemorate battles or wars which were won by the good guys also work well

We are outliers and it's important to remember that, yes.

I try to redpill my friends and family but it's an uphill battle.

There are good and not-so-good in every race.

>muslims
Actually that should say "arabs".

You're just maturing as a person. If your racism prevents you from liking individual people, it's probably not coming from a healthy place.

Races are obviously different, and whites are obviously in a shitty situation now, but that's no reason to take a rigid stance on an issue as broad as race.

>canada

yes?

She's rare. I hope she breeds and spreads her based genes.

Also a hispanic woman working in tech is rare to begin with. She's probably IQ 115+. A smart *and* based latina is like a unicorn.

>I un ironically do not think blacks are even human
This. I went from "St. Trayvon dindu nuffin" to "They're definitely not human" in less than 6 months of working with them.

People relaxin in this thread
They lackin
Come the bushwack
They'll be in that most auspicious bust faces almanac

You know why the Muslim is washing his feet in the bathroom sink, right?
He's going to pray. Devout Muslims always wash their head, hands and feet before going to pray. They pray several times a day, including in the middle of the afternoon. You were probably seeing him about to go off to afternoon prayers.
Why did it upset you to see it?

Because it's fucking disgusting?
The pajeets at work wash their armpits in the sinks too

He prays 5 times a day. He washes his feet 5 times a day.
How many times do you wash your face every day?
His feet are cleaner than your face, aren't they?

responding to

le BASED minorities, amirite fellow magapedes

El Creatura

Mohammed, I know your kind are used to living in filth, but do you have any idea how unsanitary a public bathroom is?

>I had a very pleasant interaction with a non-white conservative
The exception does not make the rule. I didn't even the read the rest of this because you're a leaf and it looks boring. Go read the Bell Curve.

>>instantly become racist when some pajeet microwaves his foul smelling food in the break room

You're fucking retarded go away.
The belief in a white ethno state is a non reactionary thing. I don't hate people on a daily basis, but if you give me the political power they're all gone. For the sake of my people, nothing personal just business type of mentality.
You're such a fag wow

Not a Muslim, just sympathetic to anyone who has a deep religious practice like praying 5 times a day.
If your company's bathroom is unsanitary, why don't you employ someone to clean it?

Go read the second sentence, memeflag.
My post was not "lol based shitskins", it was "is behavior or biology the root cause of our racist views?"

>not a muslim

>Doesn't believe that a non-Muslim could possibly support Muslims
I invite you to try to understand.

Kek what are you retarded? Outliers exist and justifying anything on outliers is what got us into this mess in the first place.

guys its not about muslims, its the entire middle east which is the problem. open your fucking eyes.

You aren't racist because you aren't discriminating based on race.
People act shitty and you dislike it. The only reason you feel racist is because (((they))) have trained you to believe that science and logic are racist if you notice the truth that there is more than 1 "human" race and they have different average traits.

I know a few le based black men but that doesn’t stop 99% of the race being shit and hurting this country

There’s a difference between a nigger and a black man.

Latinos are part spaniard, hence mostly human

You have shitload of chinks, you subhuman yellow fuck.