What kind of demon lord does this?

Also:

>all that auto-tuning

Was it intentional?

webm please.
this is my fetish.

This was unironically a fucking fantastic episode

This is unironically one of the top shows of the season

Maria is unironically the best MC of the season.

Best sin and second best girl.

Who is best girl then?

>heretic clueless harem lead
Yeah, great MC.

Maria.

This looks relevant to my interests. Why am I not watching this yet, and should I?

Maria is not a heretic.
Agreed.
>Should I watch it?
Up to you.

Yes.

Do you like ecchi?

>Implying.

I'm sorry for my stupid phone autocorrect, I meant generic.

Dear lord!

>implying implications

No.

Are Sundays not good days for SnNT threads?

My fetish right there.

You have a connoisseur's taste.

Girls using the toilet is so cute and hot at the same time.

Only if they are peeing though.

It's okay if you don't see what number they are doing?
after many years stuck with these fetish, I don't care though, both is equally good for me

I want to bully Astaroth.

>they started rap battling
This is probably when I close the video. I can't watch this...

Don't be lame dude.

Pee fetish was a mistake.

Peeing is one thing, but clearly you have yet to realise the innate appeal of a beautiful maiden depicted during one of her most intimate and personal physiological act.

It is the breaking of the ultimate social taboo, and there is a profound majesty in the juxtaposition between the ultimate idealised image of femininity that is the self-conscious anime girl with such an unfeminine act that is defecation.

That said, actually depicting it is too much though

We can all agree that Belial is worst girl by far, right?

I cringed everytime they sang but the two last songs (Asta music video and the duet) were actually good.

A cute one.

>big boobs
>glasses
>worst
No.

You've really opened my eyes, user.

Personality wise she's pretty terrible though.

But not the sexiest.

I like Shiina Nami

I really don't get the piss fetish thing.

Nah fuck you. Don't associate your disgusting degenerate self with me.

Neither do I. I don't find anything sexually appealing about it. Going to the toilet is one's private time.

>demon lord
Her sin was deprecated and basically absorbed into Sloth so obviously she was never a very good or powerful demon lord.

It's a difficult fetish to grasp, but sometimes it's worth thinking about it in more of a social context rather than a physical one.

And that's kind of the point. It's such a private and intimate thing, there's a deeply taboo quality of seeing something you are otherwise shouldn't see. There's a lot of overlap with voyeurism for that reason.

This thread speaks to me on a spiritual level.

>Update

Can't wait until Beel's episode

Do we get another Satan one too?

So I'm guessing the entire budget of the episode went into producing the songs and Asteroth's music video.
Because dear lord there were some rough parts.

Say what you want, the girl has some sick beats.

I'm tired of the budget meme.
Or thinking the song budget is the same as the animation budget.
Astaroth's MV looked better than everything else because it was done by Umetsu. Umetsu has only been doing short stuff (like Astaroth's MV and Valkyrie Drive's OP) without actually invoving himself in a full project since Wizard Barristers flopped.

Is it really a meme when the corner cutting is clearly visible through the wonky editing and awkward zooms?

It's always been somewhat present, but this episode has been the worst offender by far. And don't fucking bring up Wizard Barristers, you know good and goddamn well how that wound up

Haha

That show was so shit I dropped it like mid-way into episode 2

Since you seem to be retarded, I'll make my point simple
1) It's not budget. It's untalented staff
2) I brought up WB because that's the last full show Umetsu worked on. Since then, he's only done short sequences like OPs or Astaroth's MV at most
3) I bring Umetsu up because his presence in the staff behind the Asudeko MV is what makes it so well animated compared to the rest of the show
So, STFU if you're gonna post retarded ignorant bullshit

since when is melancholy a sin?
and where is envy?

Yeah that threw me off too. I was never aware that depression could be a sin.

>pride and envy are not part of the seven deadly sins
It doesn't make much sense.

Envy is Levi
And about Astaro''s sin
>Acedia (Latin, acedia "without care"[36]) (from Greek ἀkηδία) is the neglect to take care of something that one should do. It is translated to apathetic listlessness; depression without joy. It is related to melancholy: acedia describes the behavior and melancholy suggests the emotion producing it. In early Christian thought, the lack of joy was regarded as a willful refusal to enjoy the goodness of God; by contrast, apathy was considered a refusal to help others in time of need.
It does if you research a bit and don't assume the 7 sins were always the same we know currently
But of course, it's easier to complain

feels kinda redundant with sloth

It eventually got absorbed into sloth. Just like Belial's sin got absorbed into pride

i'm learning on Sup Forums

But the seven sins were established already in the middle age and probably looking before and christianity just took it over from a previous culture. The show takes place in the present time.
On an other note, I'm very grateful for this show for having tons of orgasmic moans and screams of KitaEri. I just need to extract them and cut a full audio loop together for, well, scientific reasons.

Virtues > Sins

She needs to get a figure to go with my Asmodeus.

You won't lewd her right?

Most of my figures are lewd and I've never lewded any of them.

But Maria is not lewd, she is pure, innocent, and only to be snugged and not fugged.

sins tell us what the cool and fun things are

t. Lucifer

If (hopefully when) she gets a figure, you can bet on it being a cast off. All of the other figures can go naked and they look great. Although I wouldn't mind if her figure was just her school uniform. As long as her butt looks as good as it does in the show, I'd buy it.

Maria's butt is not for lewd either!

What's the difference between this and the 2014 Nanatsu no Taizai? Avoided watching this since I hadn't watched that one, but I'm interested.

This shit is never going to stop is it?

Her dress is just too slutty in my opinion. The others wear clothes that have a sense of elegance to them. She just looks like some sort of BDSM slut.

>Melancholy
Sloth
>Vanity
Pride

Well yeah, they are kinda similar there aren't they? What happens to them though is my opinion. I like Astaroths music.

Ones a battle shounen, the other is a demons being demons

I like Mina.

>Top-tier girls
>It's yuri
Why.

Her butt is lewd by nature, the shorts only make it lewder.

Though has anyone explained to her how the birds and the bees work? Because I'm pretty sure two girls can't make a baby together.

Its just a cute butt in spats, what's so lewd about it?

It actually has a pretty neat story even disregarding the fanservice and yuri stuff.

Same.

>pretty neat story
>Sin nanatsu no taizai.

Are we talking about the same show? I mean, the original concept and the first two episodes were full of promises, but they have been disappointing each new episode.

>Asmodeus pole dance was static image.
>Mamon hardly did anything related to her sin.
>This episode songs were full on auto-tune.

>Quality, quality everywhere!

Well what did you expect from a show where the main selling point is in the lewdness of the show.

I was referring to the manga i.e. the source material.

>Being ecchi means it can't be a good show.

While I wasn't expecting this show to save the industry, at least I was expecting something closer to Queen's blade.

Its been groped by two demon lords and her friend, it's clearly special. I think it was Lucifer who slapped it in episode three as well. I hope it gets even more attention in future episodes.

I don't remember Lucifer slapping her ass.

I only wish that they did something about the colouring and visuals of the show. The whole thing looks like it's been watered down in a visual sense.

It was in episode three when she was changing into her swimsuit.

Semen demon lord?

the best kind

>I just need to extract them and cut a full audio loop together for, well, scientific reasons.
Please share them, I'm a scientist too.

>find both subbed releases people have been posting
>none of them have any seeds
am I missing something here?

GOD DAMMMMMMN

The source material is the figures and their profiles.
The manga is just another story based on them

The manga is great though.

I see the seeders though?