Does fucking as many hot women as possible, regardless of race, before you settle down make you a better...

Does fucking as many hot women as possible, regardless of race, before you settle down make you a better, stronger and more capable man? Or is it degenerate? Why?

doing that as a man takes more than having good looks like your pic related.

And yes, of course it does. And no, it does not because as a man it takes a particular set of skills to accomplish all of that.

quality over quantity fag

If you don't take the opportunity to fuck fuckable women because you're saving yourself for marriage or something, does that make you a cuck? Does that increase or lower a man's market value?

much better to fuck the hottest woman as many times as possible
why settle for less

you're trying to equate women to man in that regard, this is where you err. However, if you save yourself for a whore then yes, you're basically a cuck.

There are many hot or almost-hot women and I'm indecisive. Not all of them are wife material or worth the time/money investment beyond a few hookups. I'm also just tired of turning women down and watching my social life shrink.

Pic totally unrelated, fellinlove/10 honestly

it makes you better than NOT being able to do that, but it is also degenerate.

The best is to be able to fuck whoever, and then deciding not to, deciding to be with one woman, raising a healthy family.

it's the same as morality in general. The person who refrains from immoral action because he fears the consequences or lacks the imagination to conceive them and carry them out is not moral. The moral person is the one who abstains from immoral actions in spite of his full knowledge of his capability to perform those actions.

It helped me understand women. They’re like kids, you as a man are responsible for the relationship and therefore should get as much experience as you can get.

lmaoing at the “chads” ITT

So what you're saying is, to women, a man's number of sexual partners being higher doesn't harm his reputation. Is that what I'm hearing? Because that sounds kind of legit. Women like to be the ones to tame wild men.

You should always fuck hot women given the chance, married or not. Everything else makes you a cuck.
Marrying a woman that doesn't let you cheat makes you a turbo cuck.

>im part of the problem and I don't want to be part of the solution

Only thing worse than roasties is roastie enablers.
The only thing you've cucked is civilization itself.

Exactly, this is why Chads only settle down with women less wild than themselves.

That sounds legit too, but every time I've turned someone down I reflect on that situation feeling completely cucked and like I should've gotten my dick wet. I can count 4 times that I've done this to myself, and those are the times I was being offered, nevermind the ones I could've pursued.

LOOK AT THESE TITS AND TELL ME YOU'D EVER GET TIRED OF THEM I DIDN'T THINK SO

>roastie enablers
This is why i only have premarital sex with brown girls

What it does is makes you a prime candidate for taking the Hellride airlines straight to the fiery pits of hell.

If there's something I regret is loosing my virginity outside of traditional christian marriage.

It's not worth it. It's a sin.

And if god be willing, I might find a traditional christian woman, and make a family in glory of him.

If not, well then god be willing I will continue on my plans to preach the gospel.

Multiple partners for men is good, multiple partners for women is bad.

It's that simple.

I'm not a Chad. I've been kind of a moralfag, but it's starting to get on my nerves. I've had sex with two girls and that's it, my ex and my current gf. I wanna broaden my horizons now, but I fell for the love meme. I think about breaking things off just so I can fuck bitches a little too often to just ignore it now.

Roasties are gonna be roasties no matter what.

long term relationship is the best. no need for condom, no STD, actual intimacy, no surprises ..etc