Boku no cuck akademia

> bitches give me that uraraka baku fight, I want it
> here eat some fillers whole ep instead
> wait for next week faggot
Man this anime's horrible. HORRIBLE! Like this flow is so common baiting became cancerous af

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mari_navi/status/865858252990369792
youtube.com/watch?v=8WDwBgjbRT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then read the fucking manga.

already read it, I just wanna see shit animated

I'm afraid they'll use the ten chapters of the Stain arc in the whole second cour.

>mfw I actually liked how they expanded on the two one-panel fights from the manga

Fuck off Narutards

.Why do mangafags love to complain so much? if you don't like how it is adapted then save your time and don't watch it.

The manga's brisk pacing is nice and all, but I enjoy the ways the anime spends extra time to make certain scenes have more emotional impact and make the side characters more endearing.

better than them splitting the school trip arc between two separate seasons.

Me too. I WANT TO SEE BAKU AND DEKU VS ORUMAITO STILL THIS YEAR !!!

>Baby's first battle shonen anime.

Stain's arc would fit perfectly into 5 or 6 episodes. What would give space to the other training arc. That's my point. Ending in the conversation between Shigaraki and Deku would be perfect.

If Bakugou makes her cry I'm gonna REEE

>/dbs/ lurker
>literally jelly at how fast boku moves by comparison
dragon ball super has spent like 6-7 weeks on filler shit. having to wait two weeks for a fight is a blessing, when you consider that dbs still haven't started the fucking tournament.

oh i see what you mean...
but don't you think all of the yaoyorozu development shit would all go to waste then?

Thats happening this season.

Pretty sure Momo's VA hinted at it. She's getting her groove back before the season ends.

They like to feel superior to the "secondaryfags", complaining is just their way of letting others know they read manga

dbs is the source material so it isn't technically filler
but yeah the pacing is way off and Id be considering dropping it if i wasn't a completionist.

Fleshing scenes out is fine. We could be getting shit like this. Count your fucking blessings, man.

>Boku no cuck
Hopefully you get banned for this

Aggressive Uraraka is cute!

>cuck

Amazing. Next thread please.

Bakugou is so mean. Why'd they let him into a hero course?

>not cuckademia
if you shitpost at least do it properly

>most manga get rushed adaptions, the skip content
>bnha fags get a great adaption that adds more content for background characters
>they complain about "filler"

I just want more semen alien

because if the anime doesn't match their headcanon, it's shit

originalsourcefags are all the worst

>watching dbs

found your problem

It's 25 episodes stop complaining

there's a flaw in the selection process

there isn't any sort of character test or psychology evolution

I mean, FFS smacking around victims and berating them for "whining"?

nigga you better be thankful they expanded those fights. Specially the Momo one doing that little thing in the end where she was sad, it's gonna give her moment on the exams arc even more weight when it happens

Stain was partially correct: the hero situation is corrupt. You can be shamelessly venal, vain, and downright evil, yet still be a popular and wealthy "hero". This extends to the hero course.

It's just a phase. Ever since he's joined Yuuei, he has to work for being number one. It's not as easy as it used to be.

Marvel ruined Japan.

Oh wait, it's not like there was anything to ruin in Naruto

I can't believe they are actually making Boruto, lol. It sounds like a fucking April Fools joke.

absolutely this

my son's name is also Bort

Wait are we getting this this season?

So anyone remember that ofa is a quirk that passes down other quirks and that all mights teacher had a quirk? What do you think it can be to give izuku an edge in upcoming arcs?

twitter.com/Mari_navi/status/865858252990369792

Can't find the other tweet but Momo's VA and one of the producers hinted that her reaction was important for later developments.

>momo humiliated 1 panel figth become a even more humiliated 2 min figth
i aprove

yes if you read the manga then you would have noticed

so did everyone

Which one of you was this?

I want to have angry jewish sex with her.

>this shit is gona be non stop next week

Yeah of course the anime is horrible. What else do you expect with shitty source material? I gave the manga a try before I even knew an anime would be made and it is pretty much like Naruto. A dumb loser kid gets undeserved ridiculous powers.

But Hori wants her thin THOSE HIPS DOE

>it is pretty much like Naruto
But it tells the opposite message and all the characters have a different motivation

Battle damage is my fetish.

And what message is that?

>Boku no cuck
When mods will do their job?

youtube.com/watch?v=8WDwBgjbRT4
Hello?

>Naruto is communism

really made me think

Naruto tells you that small people can have a great destiny if they believe in their friends
BnHA tells you that you can only make things better by becoming better yourself and not rely on others

With the ochako fight next week I can say that is going to make her best girl or its going to make the bakugou x ochako shippers harder
Mark my words

I saw this comic on Twitter.

>14k reblogs.
>35k likes

What the fuck.

Naruto doesn't tell you that at all tbqh

>Dat Uravity
Hori stop making my dick hard.

You are wrong about Naruto. And also about BnHA because clearly the protagonist boy did not rely on himself but inherited OP powers from someone else.

>best girl
nope she become spagueti afther that
>its going to make the bakugou x ochako shippers harder
yup i aleast hope they get harassment by fujos

Is she lewd or pure?

Boruto is legitimately good, I enjoy it much more than Naruto.

nice shitpost but he actualy have to train his ass off to inerit it and keep training to master his power witch keep breking his bones

>nope she become spagueti afther that

some one can't read

>cuck in subject
Why is this allowed?
Why is OP still not banned?

>deku-kun
yup gretest character on the series, stop proyecting yourself in shity characters

Someone doesn't know japanese honorifics.

>ochako gets one panel
>what she aport to the story?
>deku-kun
welp now i know you are retarded keep your dull waifu

Is this a premium Ochako?

What's with all the shitposters? It's worse than usual.

if you're gonna try to rustle people use examples that may make sense and not something everyone knows is retarded

You call the stupid crossfit-tier shit he did "training your ass off"? Laughable. I'd gladly go through what he had to go through if I would get such gary stu powers.

Anime happened

Why didn't Momo just summon her cannons from the sky?

mobage shit

What are you even trying to say? The point is that Deku earned his power while nardo was almost born with it.

What the fuck

That's not mobage newfriend

Is this from the smash tap or from other gane?

Stop giving him (You)s

>she almost fail her midterm exam because or muh deku
>goin shoping d e k u
>geting a costume upgrade? naa im just gona look sad cause deku
>chiling out with the girsl? pff as if i have to think of deku
every fucking time, she is shit and you are a monloid for like her

>Tournament over by episode 12.
>Stain dragged out to episode 21.
>Last episodes are the exams against the teachers.

mobile shit then

god they're hot together

Still wrong

it's arcade ya retard

>the autist and the stuck up bitch