Woah I've never thought about it like this

Woah I've never thought about it like this.....

WTF I love marxists now!

Because its stupid.

(((Banker))) you say?

POWERFUL

You forgot the part about how the banker then investing in the baker so he could higher both the worker and the immigrant to make more cookies

THE BANKER LET THE IMMIGRANTS INTO THE COUNTRY IN THE FIRAT PLACE FUCK I HATE IGNORANT CUNT LEFTISTS. THEY SERVE THE VERY PEOPLE THEY PRETEND TO HATE AT EVERY TURN

The immigrant then calls up his extended family to join the table.

>lets split the cookies equally, fair's fair after all

And the democrats tell you "let the immigrant take it"

Let's get rid of all the (((bankers))).

>she could have saved your cookies

Good job bigots

You cant do anything again banker so
Kick immigrant out then take the last cookie is only choice then

Goldman sacks and JP Morgan sponsored the remain campaign in brexit. The fact they donated to the remain campaign was amazing rhetoric for me to use to convert undecided people into brexit. When I was out in the street campaigning, this fact alone must have converted 50 people into brexit voters. British people fucking hate fat bankers, we hate fat American bankers meddling with our issues even more.

the banker invites the immigrant to stay to make cheaper cookies for him to take, and when the native worker complains about being spitroasted by migrants and jews, the jew banker complains of "racism"

Well in this example you could. You could shoot the banker and the immigrant and then hand out the cookies to your family and friends

You have my sword

WTF, I love communism now!

I guess this implies the immigrant isn't a worker?

The banker also brought the immigrant to the table without asking anyone if that'd be alright.

>implying all the dough the oven pan and materials didnt belong to the baker

WTF i love jews now!

The banker lets in millions of immigrants so he can hand out more loans.

> defending Jewish bankers
>checks flag
It all seems normal here

The (((banker))) would actually say ''oy vey, that last cookie belongs to immigrants, how dare you even think of touching that cookie, don't you know I survived the holocaust? FUCK OFF NAZI! NAZI PUNKS GET OUT! REEEEEEEE.'

Please Mr.Stalin may I have permission to clean your cock with my saliva?

no you fucking idiot. The Banker takes all the cookies, and then shits out cookie peppered shit, puts it on a plate, and then tells you to share it with an immigrant, who is more than happy to eat shit. Then when you complain, your pleas are drowned out by the loud sucking noise of the immigrant puckering his lips against the banker's asshole for shit straight from the source.

You just wanted one cookie. That's all.

And who invited the immigrant in the first place because it sure as shit wasn't me

This. And then the banker turns to the immigrant and says see that white worker there, he stole your grandpa's cookies because he's a racist and now he owes you that cookie. Take that cookie!

This, there would be no immigrant without the (((banker)))

I don't eat cookies so don't give a fuck.

>bankers just take something and never did anything to earn it
>that is exactly like some guy taking 95% of the cookies on a table

liberals are the saddest people I know.

A banker, a worker, and an immigrant are sitting at a table with 20 cookies. The federal government comes in and takes 8 of the cookies. The state government comes in and takes one of the cookies. The federal government comes in and takes yet another cookie and says "Trust me, you'll thank me for saving this cookie for you in the future when you get old and have to retire". The federal government then devours all of the cookies they took, including the one they were "saving" and turns to the banker and says "I need you to loan me some cookies, trust me I'm good for it".

The banker looks at the federal government and says "You already owe us over a million cookies, but sure, why not, what's the risk"? So the federal government takes two more cookies on loan, and again, immediately eats them.

Now there are 8 cookies left. The banker gives three cookies to the worker. The federal government takes another cookie and shares half a cookie with the state government.

The immigrant looks on and says "Can I have a cookie"?

"No" says the worker. "We work for our cookies".

"No" says the banker. "You don't have any collateral for me to loan you a cookie against".

"Yes!" says the government, "But only if you vote Democrat"!

As the government went to steal yet more cookies from the poor worker and banker, they sucker punched it in its fat, bloated nuts and elected Donald Trump.

And here we are today!

Good.
I’d rather I have the last cookie than some random faggot.

That's because you don't think, faggot.
And don't try, because you are not good at it.

The worker kills the immigrant and bakes himself a fresh batch of cookies using ingredients he farmed himself. He then builds a bomb and uses it to kill the (((banker))) and takes the other 19 cookies as well.

Kill the banker AND the immigrant .

Varg, love him or hate him, had an intresting theory that (((Americans))) were trying to force European politics.
Makes you think if (((big banks))) are donating to the stay campaigns and the (((CIA))) was funding an anti-nationalist movement in Estonia.

So you're saying we should kill the (((bankers))).
>Oy vey

>this is how americans think states work
No wonder why you are the worst country jamal

Sure she could have.

As disgusting as we are, I am a little impressed that in 250 years (((we))) went from nothing to exerting power over places that have been around for thousands of years

So you're telling me to gas the kikes?

>frog gives a fuck about how US states work
And you say we don't own your hearts and minds.

>conservatives actually think this happens now
umm, sweetie, I have a bridge to sell you...

I don't give a fuck, I'm just laughing

>reductio ad bankiam
I'm to old for this shit already leftypol, please come with something new next time.

Here OP, FTFY.

>The banker took the initial risk of starting the bakery with 15 cookies and finding the right worker to work for 1 cookie as they agreed on

>Libs will say the banker doesn't desverse his cookies

Why do libs do this?

More like
>banker takes all the cookies
>banker makes 180 paper cutouts that look like cookies and says to the worker:
>"listen here goy, I will give you 10 cookie cutouts for (((free))) right now, but you'll have to pay me back 11 real cookies tomorrow, my cookies are backed 1 to 9 I'm too big to fail"
>banker uses cookies to hire the immigrant to blow up the worker's car, then tells the worker
>"let me install video cameras in your home, prosecute you for not agreeing with me and take your guns to ensure this act of terrorism never happens again. oh and by the way the immigrant has nothing to do with this, in fact he's going to be housed in your home to further help reduce terrorism which once again has nothing to do with him."

That's pretty anti semetic, user.

this is bullshit.
the banker actually plays himself by saying this.
because if the majority of illegal and barbaric immigrants are chased out of the country, only the original inhabitants remain. eventually realising that the banker gets away with their money.
allowing immigrants enmasse causes ideologicial and cultural confusion, it's perfect for the banker to get away with everything while the ideologie of the current inhabitants fade away over time.

you forgot, the banker pays a cop 2 cookies to stop the worker and immigrant from simply killing him and taking all the cookies

The banker owns the flour, the sugar, the eggs, the milk, the oven, the tray, the house, pays the electrical bill. Generously shares 50% of *his* own cookies with neighbours.

Draws the line at giving up 100% of his cookies to feed lazy shiftless Mexicans. Neighbours bitch about the "greedy banker" and demand all of *his* cookies.

Banker shouldn't have given them any cookies to start with.

even better

How did the cookies get on the table?

I would say change bank. My bank takes £2.16 from me every month which is a drop in the ocean.
Immigrants have already taken £100 000 + from me in 4 short years.

God made them

>Woah I've never thought about it like this.....

SLIDE THREAD POST CONFIRMED. When we kill all the niggers we won't forget you. You don't understand you've provoked this.

You aren't able to go to a bank that doesn't fuck you over? Don't think I've ever paid a monthly fee at any bank I've used.

The bankers are unironically europes worst enemy. Most of the wars in the middle east (particularly Libya) have been fought for their profit, and only the richest make money from todays immigration.

So you live in a world where you get things for free or is it you got something for free and never returned the favour.
£2.16 is barely $3 and that covers an insurance incase the bank goes down. Better than shoving it under my bed where a nigger will break in and steal the lot.
Just simple common sense dude

>Banker
You mean Government right? With the largest and most widespread case of theft of personal wealth in human history through taxation, intentional inflation of dollar values to entice spending over saving and grubby fingers market policing?

Remove the governmental powers and the monopolies "bankers" hold will collapse within a decade.

>A banker
A banker
>A banker
A banker
>A banker
A banker
>A banker
A banker
>A banker
A banker

But user, the bankers are (((immigrants)))

Change the name of the player Banker to the proper term Jew Jew

1 post slide thread. ShumerShutdown, and Memo us the topic de jour.

Eat shit, you commie loser. You'll never add any value to society, only leech it away.

and the banker also spread wars and created the rapefuckee in the first place.

Which means if the leftists weren't dumb as fucking bricks, they would kill the banker to stop the wars to save the fuckees, but nope.

>at least 20%
Italian Muhammed, that's not how that works.

Then the immigrant proceeds to take the cookie from the worker

Guess again, Krautistani Gunter cuck Mehmet rider.

In America tipping upwards of 20% is expected as standard. Not that you cheap peasants would understand that.

Exactly, that's why immigrants have to go. so?

>he thinks bankers own 19/20 of all wealth
I have an underwater tunnel across the Pacific to sell you

No, it's more like the (((banker))) takes 20 cookies, makes a single cardboard cutout of a cookie, and then splits it up between the worker and the immigrant while telling them it's actually a cookie.

And my axe

>A banker and a worker sit at a table, the banker has 20 cookies and the worker has 2

>Suddenly the banker gets up, opens the door, and in come 4 tall well-feed Muslim jihadis whose only professional qualification is praying and murder

>The banker looks at the worker and says "you better share your cookies with these starving people or else you're a racist"

desu investment managers don't generate alpha, so these (((strategies))) don't bring you any reward when accounting for risk.

This metaphor is fucking retarded but I'll humor it:
>three people at a table
>only one takes the initiative to grab as many cookies as he can
>somehow it's his fault the others were too slow/lazy to take enough first

why don't these people ever get that I don't give a shit about money what I care about is land

Nope.

At first the banker has 15 cookies, the worker has 5 cookies.

Then the banker takes away the 5 cookies from the worker, keeps 4 for himself and gives 1 to the immigrant, then calls the worker racist when he complains about what just happened.

im a "banker" and I make just above the average household income, fuck off shill op

yes, except the banker in this analogy is the federal reserve.

Banker dies of diabetus, immigrant robs and rapes his corpse, worker has to clean up the mess.

Don't worry Britfag, we hate (((them))) too. Though we still hate you for not agreeing to go after the soviets int '45.

A Jew a Worker and an Immigrant are sitting at a table with with 20 cookies.

The Jew takes 19 cookies and tells the immigrant: "The worker took that Cookie from your ancestors, you deserve it".

>Applies for dishwashing job.

>Has foreign Norwegian name.

>Name could be mistaken for hispanic.

>Go in for interview.

>Told don't think I'd fit in because I don't speak spanish.

>Kitchen crew is 100% illegal hispanics.

>Remain unemployed.

Cute little analogy; but it's fucking horseshit.

Floods of migrants soak up the jobs.

Can't get job. Can't get money. Become poor.

Worker takes out a loan for a cookie, eats it, then bakes another to pay him back. What’s so wrong about all this again?

Underated.

I think this image basically sums up the pinnacle of Communist reasoning. Like they seriously don't think about anything deeper than this.

"The banker has a lot because he took it all from the worker, revolution now"

That's a horrible fucking example.

The worker should have 20 cookies, and the banker should tell the worker he can hold onto his cookies for safe keeping in exchange for a few cookies and get him more cookies by investing, while the immigrant tries to stab the worker over his cookies.

the problem with this "analogy" is that the immigrant rapes the worker, then stabs the banker before eating 3 cookies and peeing on the rest.

Central banking is the main pillar of communism, people just don't know who rules over them.

Hooooooooly shit Ireland bringing the bants

This is fine, let the banker get diabetes. I don't know why he wants cookies so bad.

Stop using the word "refugee." It's a meme. These are economic migrants. Only a minority of these people are actually fleeing war and in danger for their lives. The refugee crisis would have happened ten years ago when we were in the middle of war with Afghanistan and Iraq, but nope. It happens all at once, that is, it's controlled and deliberate, and half of these people are coming from countries not at war. It's all a big scam. These fuckers are lying about their age, their circumstances, you name it. The rich just want a source of cheap labor on account of the low birth rates to maintain the Boomers retirees' gibs while they spend thirty years in retirement without their economy crashing under a mountain of debt. It's the same with us and the Mexicans.