OH NO NO NO NO UHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO UHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

archive.is/EcStP

>my son's country

He and his wife adopted their son from Ethiopia.

>shithole
>x-rated
What is this guy, retarded?

>ayo hol up

adopting a walking talking pile of shit. How do people live with white guilt levels like this?

>DON'T TALK TO ME, OR MY SON'S COUNTRY EVER AGAIN

>frankel

>Shit-hole is X-rated
>convincing your child he should cut off his penis off and entice gay men to rape his boy pussy with sexual dancing is rated E for Everyone!

>He and his wife adopted their son from Ethiopia.
Why did they feel the need to adopt a child from Ethiopia, exactly?

watchu lookin at honkey?

he is so small but already displays nigger behavior

don't visit my son's country ever again

Why would you adopt when there are so many young black men willing to breed his wife?

>X-rated
PG-13 at worst.

Top cuck

Those are the worst Ray-Bans I have ever seen

Adopting a child from a non-shithole is too expensive.

(((Frankel)))

I wonder will they will have a rabbi circumsize their pet nig?

>Trump smeared my son's birthplace.
why do you care. be happy that your son is no longer in said birthplace. i mean look at that filthy rag that you call clothing.
>parent's need your help, congress.
they do but not with this, because you managed to get him out that shithole just fine by your self it seems.
>USA today opinion.
clearly Mexico today opinion.

You have accidentally implied his wife wasn't getting bred by Tyrone as he was getting his pic taken for that dumbass qoute

Even his little nig face is like
>yo stop staring. Where my gibs?

A lot of evangelicals see it as a religious calling, but in this case it's probably just a case of White savior syndrome

Yes he may as well have gone to the dollar store.

>White savior syndrome
That shit needs to be brutally killed.

>Raising a son that will never look like you or resemble you in any way at all and will probably hate your kind as well when he grows up

I will never understand why people are coalburners/oil drillers

>Opinion contributor
jesus christ

That certifiable faggot does not deserve to be wearing a pair of Ray Bans.

Remind coalburners with mocha mistakes of this fact every chance you get. It literally breaks them.

>Doesn't he look just like me?
>No he looks black

And even when other women around them sperg about it, deep down they realize it too (hence their kneejerk anger at you).

Catholic cucks
They are born knowing how to ask for gibs

(((Frankel)))

>imagine being this much of a limp wristed cuck

this little nigger should be removed from the biosphère

Will the father be redpilled on niggers when the son grows up, assaults his father, rapes his mother, empties their bank account, and pisses on the living room rug? Or will be blame himself?

Talk about a new meme.

I'm having difficulties memeing it.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

underrated

I can't wait until he's 14 and cucks the """dad""" and sleeps with his """mum"""

>my wife's son's country

Why did you feel the need to liberate her from a non shithole and allow her people to look after her afterall theyre not shithole-ites yet half your country must be because they voted Trump.????

>my son's country

His """son""" already hates him

that nigglet, will grow up to be a typical nigger, murdering his "dad" 10-15 years from today