Top-3 redpill: Overpopulation. 90% need to die

We all know what has to happen.

A 9/10ths extermination would improve the QoL of the remaining 10%.

If you can't accept this red pill, you're not a rational and objective human being.

nuke africa, the middle east, central america, south asia.

Not South Asia. I have money there.

wrong.

sterilization of children is the only soft solution, and its far too late for soft solutions.

Nuke China and India and africa and 80% of the population is gone lol

Luckily the west is slowly depopulating itself anyway so this is a non argument.

However, if you want to depopulate anywhere, this graph should make it obvious where to start...

Saged, cunt.

Solution: a deadly genectically engineered virus that targets only niggers.

Does your plan include a vaccine for Russian Flu?

But the Americans will all die

kill all non whites.

Don't need to exterminate, just sterilize.

does anyone know about a chemical/medical way to sterilize shitskins with like oral intaken medicine?
Like make them eat some prepared food and they will never ever breed again.

As long as it's non whites I dont give af.
Except Japan, leave them alone.

Keep the population at 500 million.
Leave room for nature
Leave room for nature....

Indeed, Japan and SK/NK are based.

Agreed.

Search: South Africas dr. Death.

7.5 billion 'people', 750 million whites....ummm
imagine what kind of paradises could exist if we, for example offed all nogs and populated africa with whites. clean, safe, prosperous africa - this is literally the paradise the bible has been about.

We should kill every non blonde and blue eyed person. Everyone should take forced IQ tests and if they get at least 120, they can live.

Nuke Africa & the Middle East

I'm okay with that.
I'm gonna have 10 kids, so kill a few extra for me.

hi shill. libtards will be offed too, along with niggers

Most retards don't realize we've got about 10-20 years to attain enough wealth to buy our antidote before the ruling neoliberal aristocratic class culls the vast majority of the human population.

Selective and carefuly planned extermination so the remaining 10% don't starve. Having to suddenly migrate, hunt, scavenge, ... isn't an improvement in QoL for most people that are of any use.

Well, DUH. Humanity has no checks on population other than itself, and rare is the species that will turn it's overall population into a net loss.

Thus, the increasing stress on resources will eventually cause people to resort to war and wholesale genocide. Echoes of the need for this exist in every culture's ideas of armageddons and world-ending calamities, the subconcious knowhow that to live, eventually humanity must cull itself.

This.

We have no idea how long finite resources on the planet will last.
Unless the population is culled we may face extinction.

This

ive been saying this since 2004. fucking normies finally catching up.

sterilize Africa and Asia. Most of the problem solved

nature always sorts itself out
the food wars are gonna be fun for the people who haven't been prepping

> depopulation was going REALLY well but then they took refugees

> Here is some Math I did not do, and if you dont agree with it your not a nazbol like me !!?!!?!!!!!

All nazi larpers I have met in real life, talk tough but never do anything to better themselves or their fellow white man.

Cucked Norwegian
I'm not even surprised.

Blonde haired and blue eyed people can have children with brown hair and brown eyes, you fucking retard. Also, you snowniggers never accomplished anything without meds so shut the fuck up.

> I dont know what to say, I guess he is right.

>KEK!"!!!!!

Pathetic dude, are you even trying?

I certainly can't think of any solutions to accompany the needs of the human race, therefore my only solution is to eradicate the human race, because that certainly reflects my capability in intelligence

I agree, we should kill all the non whites

What meds are you talking about?
Modern Italians and Greeks have nothing to do with ancient Romans and Greeks.
Romans had blonde hair and blue eyes, it's well proven, but your subhuman brains can't understand it.
We should nuke every non white country that's in Europe. (Italy, Greece, Spain etc.)

So why should you be spared? You personally OP.

Thank you, you described the whole situation better than I ever could.

Including you.
Stop ruining Eruope you subhuman shit.

No it is not well proven at all. I have looked at the "evidence". You are just spewing bullshit.

Still believe that Italians are not monkeys?

Shut up you fucking kike. Picking shekels over race. Fuck off

What the fuck are you talking about, you retarded amerimutt.
Also stop hiding behind a flag, it's pointless, because your retardation trascends your flag and you're easily spottable

Hurr durr m-muh white race. Been all over and white folks can be just as depraved and retarded as any other race, look at white soyboy faggots in America, England or Sweden.

If you don't have intelligence above 95-100 then no breeding for you unless you're a physically above average specimen that isn't a culturally degenerate mongoloid like certain arabs, niggers or caucasians.

Contributing members of society get to interbreed through a genetic repository that syncs you up with the best possible pairing.

Everyone else can get breeding right through contributions to society or get them taken away.

1-2 billion population is good. Western mixed with certain aspects of Asian and Arabic culture will be used in the new society.

I think you are stopping at a certain point. A point that would incorporate the things that are literally happening. Both of you have stopped before that point though so that's your deal.

how come there is no thin white border to italy?
make our job easier and off yourself faggot

For some reason, the super intellectual Germanic tribes never even thought about writing until they encountered meds. That's why runes have the same Phoenician root. Wow you are so advanced.

>being this fucking stupid.
Wow man you are away that Rome had slavic, greek, north african and iberian emperors right? You actually believe those meme infoposts? Romans were a mix of Greek, North African and Italian genetics. The original "romans" had hair ranging from black to blonde and grown eyes to blue. Learn to fucking history Jesus Christ.

everyone with western european ancestry is white
and the world would be a paradise if mankind consisted only of our kind; no kikes, nigs, sandnogs, poos, spics - just real people

This is another way K-type reproducers like niggers and muslims harm the world in an almost unstoppable way.

White people made those places shitholes, whites are the problem.

Fucking meme flag kike, sterilize your own bastard inbred children.

desu yes, imperialism is a problem

but on the other hand, competition provides a natural incentive to not become decadent and degenerate

>Japan
>Sweden
>Norway
>Russia
>Germany
Not just other races. When a culture, regardless of race, is so homogeneous that there is no variation they become stagnant, complacent and degenerate. It ain't even about race it's culture and variation, if they're savages like some African countries or Arab countries then fuck them but if they wanna integrate to western culture it just makes said country better.

So much this.

Whether removing 90% of the population improves quality of life for the remaining 10% or not depends on who are removed.

>A fucking leaf

You must be new here. Fuck off.

Hypocrite and adds even less usefulness than I did. You are an embarrassment.

No need. AIDS is doing a pretty good job by itself

Good point. Set the example. Start by killing yourself.

Hahaha, will italians ever recover from this? Hahaha
Glad you posted this user

I have blonde hair and blue eyes but i think one of the things that make the white race beautiful is our diversity in hair/eye colour.

No, It makes it uglier and shittier in every way.
Blonde haired and blue eyed people have higher IQ

Oppenheimer that shieeet.

Take a random group of white people and compare them to a random group Asians, who all look the same. What looks better?

People would only look good if they all had blonde hair and blue eyes.
There are no handsome dark haired people.

Agreed. That's why my billionaire Dad is part of an organisation that is running a secret eugenics program. You and everyone you love are scheduled to die in the not too distant future. I'm glad you understand why we're doing this user, and don't have any hard feelings. We plan to have an event every year where we drink a toast to celebrate. I'll think of you personally when I raise my glass and, since I'll be immortal, that means you'll never truly die. Bless you, user.

incorrect.

overpopulation, scarcity, is the Malthusian fallacy
its been restated dozens of different times in dozens of different ways since 1826, every prediction, limit and economic barrier that supposedly would bound population and cause catastrophe has been smashed.

scarcity and fear are the leftists' religion. false prophets of doom have been wrong every single time.

google malthusian catastrophe.

Not saying i am one....but is there room for mudbloods in this new de-populated world..?

Fuck off with your lazy doom cult LARPing style.

Here's an even bigger redpill, 7 billion whites would not be a problem.

nobody said we can't feed all 7.5 bn "people". OP wrote that quality of life goes down if there are this many people, which is true.
we're not going to be happy and healthy if we're living an ant lifestyle

also this.
I have seen how Thais and Nignogs care about the environment and nature (i.e. not at all).

Nah, they were always shit holes. I get that we're so amazing and our power so blinding, but we don't actually control everything son.

Maybe true for small countries and r-selection breeders (chinks, niggers).
Countries with a lot of clay just need to develop more regions to lower urbanization so 90% of people wouln't live in 1-3 major cities.

I agree. britbong showrunner knew best with that Utopia show.

you are a fucking retarded edgelord

if 90% of people need to die then why has life expectancy risen around the world? Why has poverty and hunger been reduced? Why has infant mortality dropped? Why has computing power and prices dropped exponentially?

it's almost like you are a complete faggot...

Because the first three things you said are among the causes of overpopulation, retard.

Kill atleast 75% of Africa
Kill 1bn Chinese
Kill 1bn Indians
Deport all (criminal) Muslims back to and then nuke the Middle East, kill everything incl. Israel (esp. Israel)
Comb out South America
Exterminate all Abo's in Down Under

In Countries like the US, install "Self checkout" booths to lure retards in -> natural selection

>t. someone who has never lived in a low class white neighbourhood
White niggers exist, they aren't as bad as real niggers but they are still human garbage which society can do without.
And yes, I don't care if i'm subjected to be killed, at least the NWO sounds more /comfy/ than this current shit system

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Do you know we can see your ID, you fucking newfaggot shill?

if more people is a bad thing then these indicators would naturally start to go in the opposite direction as people started dying off, it hasn't happened because more people has actually made the world a better place to live

idiot's on this board larp about how they love the olden days because of culture or some shit, however they overlook basic quality of life indicators like life expectancy, disease, abundance, economic output, technology, crime etc... it is such a narrow way of looking at the world and what is considered "good"

Fucking Finns man.

>t. fedora tipper who have no idea think they can fix the world

Nobody is saying that increased life conditions are bad.
But it is true that overpopulation will pop like a bubble if not contained. A very big war for resources will eventually happen, we could prevent such a thing if we start sterilizations right now, preventing overpopulation's inevitable disaster.
OP is a fuckin newfaggot shill quoting his own posts without knowing we can see his ID, but overpopulation is a real issue, and its main cause is shitskins overreproducing, not whites.

Nah. Soft eugenics is the way to go.

Come up with some kind of sterilization procedure and give it a trendy name. Offer it to people on welfare if they for extra money+ more health benefits.

>make a system governed by reason and compassion
Wow I'm sure no one thought of this before.

The weaponized quallude guy?

Sterilization has to occur before breeding age, so around age ~10 or earlier.

Overpopulation will sort itself out you have to be a massive brainlet if you think humans are just going to breed uncontrollably to the point where it's impossible for any life to sustain itself

>everyone in Sup Forums dies

>Georgia
>located in Asia
>still low birthrate

>dickfest supreme
>98% men
>2% women
>stoneage in 1 generation

weaponized sickle cell

I've had dreams about this. Why won't they come true Sup Forums?

Brilliant show. Sad C4 cucked out and axed it.

stupid fucking pharmakikes making shekels off treatments and not just letting people die of AIDS or curing cancer outright (cancer affects whites the most)