Somebody posted this Friday asking "Would you die for Israel?" and this image was attached

Somebody posted this Friday asking "Would you die for Israel?" and this image was attached.
Someone in that post said that "hybrids like her are disgusting."
What did he mean by that? Just wanting to understand

I think it's time you went to bed, you're thinking too hard about especially dumb stuff

You should have asked when it was posted, now you'll never know, OP. May as well kys

Who

Who what? The original OP?

I did LUL, never responded.

Yeah, you're right

>Would you die for Israel?
That's not even an option you bigoted antisemite!
>hybrid
I mean, just look at "it"

gross

Some people (racists) disapprove of human and reptilian interbreeding, but really it's a step forward for humanity.

Y'all niggas is crazy

Ahh, I get you

it's because women in western society are mostly attracted to mixed race people with olive/tan skin who mostly aren't from western countries. i think it's a way for 'uglier', non mixed race people to cope

Your own body is way too reptilian in its core for you to accept it.

I found the girl in questions name. She's Oriya Cohen. What is she mixed with? She's Israeli

Maybe she's a mix of Ashkenazim and Mizrahim?

There're main divisions of Jews.

Germanics (Ashkenazim)
Most of the wealthy and famous Jews are Ashkenazim. Take any Jew you know of and he's probably Ashkenazim.

Hispanics (Sephardim)
These are a smaller Jewish group from the Iberian peninsula. Quite successful but not like the Ashkenazim.

Easterners (Mizrahim)
Jews from Iraq, Iran et cetera. Not very successful.

she's hot
would

Oriya Cohen?

Yep, that's her

Cohens and Levits are their elite, they must not breed with other juice. They in fact have different DNA.

I'm 90% sure you are fapping with her eye color-lenses.

Lmao, nooo i'm not

Ahh, this is all new to me

It means that when you scream for help, you'll sound like a raccoon

How do you know they're fake?

They definitely aren't fake. I don't think that the IDF would fund that. Have a look and see how many of them have those eyes. She's either still in or is now out of the IDF.

Jewish girls can be hot as fuck.

I know right

DLete pls

>What did he mean by that?
Look at her eyes.....looks reptilian

But.. it's just her eyes. Do you know what races get those eyes?

>A fucking AI trying to learn our philosophy.

Look at that jawline though, I bet she gives mean head with no gagging.