Umaru en la primera pagina!

Umaru en la primera pagina!

me gusta

I want to fuck her primera vagina

Umaru a shit. Literal worst girl

Umaru estar caliente piso mojado

2da temporada en camino.

What did he mean by this?

Escriban el inglés, la puta madre que los parió.
PD: serie culiá mala.

¿Ah? ¿Tiene más de una vagina entonces?

This publicación needs a wall.

Subs en español siempre

>PD

Autista

What's is your opinion in mexican anime?

>her first vagina

?

>tostadora
Absolutamente garbage

Build the wall.

did they make Minori a fucking piñata

>tfw burgers will be paying for the wall if it gets built

I'd gladly throw in $500 of my own money to have that fucking wall built. I've been to Arizona. You guys are a god damn plague.

The fence, you mean.

You amigos know that there's a hispanic ib, right?

¿Saben que hay un ib dedicando a hispanohablantes?

:^)

dvd iso where?

No me sorprende que un araucANO no sepa apreciar el verdadero arte. No importa, pronto el mar se los tragará.

Comprame unos cuates hermanito!

Mexican companies providing materials, kek.

Nunca he visto el anime, el odio es justificado?

Debería ver el anime?

I LOVE UMARU-CHAN

>Not only will burgers pay for the wall, they will be paying TO MEXICO for it.

Shit gets better and better.

Pues claro compadre, es divertido que te cagas. Los maricas esos lo odian porque no soportan la diversion. En lo tecnico, el anime es un 7/10

The anime it's average at best.
But then again we're on Sup Forums, so don't expect positive posts about anything here.

>calificar anime
solamente los normales de mierda califican cosas

hispachan is full of normalfags and facebook-tier topics

The wall is not a feasible architecture project.

However Umaru-chan doesn't like Umaruposters

Just make it out of Mexicans

Trust me I'd rather just round you all up and gas you but that's too "offensive"

>implying most new illegal immigrants actually hop over the border instead of just overstaying visas

Did you read that on reddit?

Vast improvement.

I'm not a mexican though, I'm just an architecture student. It'd literally be cheaper, quicker and easier to do what says than to build a huge fucking wall to keep mexicans out, as if that's going to work anyways. It's a childish idea and a meme too many people fell for.

Por qué es SDLG tan mierda?

Todos los de ese grupo deberían de ser purgados (' @ - @)

>«deberían de ser».
Ponerle "de" al debería de "obligación" = autismo.

Gracias, Borges.

Umaru is cute

They talk way to fast. Why is it all Spanish language cartoons always talk really fucking fast; like they can't into lip syncing and are talking too fast to keep up with the mouth flaps?

No. Why is that relevant?

Epic reddit anime you got there reddit bros.

No Umaru is clearly a Sup Forums anime since she love vidya

Why does the spanish language and mexico trigger clapistanians so much?

Jajajajajaja

she loves anime and manga too

Because half the country believes it's easier to just blame foreigners for all their problems

I'm not American but Spanish speakers need to get shot on sight, they are literally the worst posters on Sup Forums by far and i can safely assume that they are even worse in real life.

It's not like we can't deport the ones overstaying. We can have the wall and deport them, user.

Mexican Taiga looks much better than the original.

Is that a loss edit?

The canadians are the ones spreading the cuck fetish shit and actively are trying to false flag Sup Forums because they're butthurt. If anyone deserves to be shot on sight it's the leaf. I rather have some spanish anons around than a single leaf.

They both need to be range banned or have their flag displayed sitewide.

>it's a dragonball thread
Spanish-speakers need to be culled.

do you want the "ebin banter" out of int?

The Spanish subs are bullshit. Only are based in the English subs, but with mistakes. Actually= actualmente, everyday facepalm.

That's why it's reddit meme trash.

>everything I don't like is reddit

I remember when everything someone didn't like was from Gaia

>tfw there's nothing you can do to stop us
The best part is, you know we're here, but you don't know which posts are ours, you don't know which posters are spics and which ones are bad espanglish jokes, you can only express your disgust. But there is nothing you can do to stop us from participating in daily anime/manga discussion. Such is the wonder of posting on anonymous imageboards.

Actually (ha), a lot of spanish subs come out before english subs, I don't know which shitsite are you using for you daily anime dose.

Canada, New Zealand, Romania and all Latin American countries should be permabanned.

People like you are the reason why this shithole of a continent will always stay as third world. Fucking kill yourself.

Over half the board is us, we are keeping this shit site alive burger cuck.

>implying
>making assumptions
Tell me, wise user. What are you doing with your life? what are you studying/doing for a living? when you're not posting smug anime girls, what are you doing in hopes of improving the overall quality of your country and hopefully the continent or even the world? hell, please tell me you're at least doing something to improve the life of those close to you.

Stop discussing Sup Forums-shit and post Umaru, puto's de mierda

Was female Buu ever actually a character in DBZ

That image makes my dick hard

Not in the canon manga/anime. There have been female members of Buu's race in some spin off games, though.

Épico hilo lleno de tragasables

It's weird to see spanish on here. I always end up reading it with the voice of a dumb american speaking with very bad pronunciation.

i dont understand why she isnt getting railed by her brother 24/7

Because not everything is as terribly written as OreImo or Eromanga sensei

it just feels so unrealistic

>being into incest is realistic
The only people that like incest are the fags with no sisters.

I hope to see the day when some cartel chops off your head so you can finally stop infecting this board with your presence

where in Colombia are you from?

I'm not mexican, I'm from

>implying it's not the same shitter
Probably even worse

pero contéstame la pregunta

>there are no cartels in Colombia
Stupid tripfag.

If you say so.

I was talking about the beheading part.

I'm a paisa.

Sup Forums is an international website.

>I'm just an architecture student
That does not make you an architect, hurry up and drop out of your intro classes already and start getting that gender studies degree you so desperately want.

I've travelled to both on a regular basis, Colombia is much safer than Mexico currently and I believe is nicer than Mexico

voy para allá en marzo, Bogotá y Medellín. Invitame a un café o gaseosa

>one of the rules is to speak fucking english
no.

>DVD ISO
didn't know umaru made her way to become a fucking linux distro

Why not just keep your trip all the time? Afraid of something? Marica.

If you want to insult me just do it you don't need to create a samefag excuse to do so. I don't need to post as user to shit on incest.

Is Umaru Mexican?

I find that hard to believe.

No, she is Japanese