Yorkshire puds and burgers make the worst immigrants

Yorkshire puds and burgers make the worst immigrants.
They refuse to assimilate, believing that everyone should see the world from their view and they will always hold the opinion that the country they moved to is lesser than their motherland
Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

I don't know about the brits, but every country in the world belongs to America

Unveil realflag memefag.
Also sage.

Happy? Am child of English immigrant too.

Questionable in this day and age, and that grammar mistake. Wasn't/isn't/didn't NZ take in millions of islanders as well because of the "Rising water level" spooks?

It's against the rules to announce sage

What grammar mistake? No, we did not.

>flag

>Am child of english immigrant too
Unless you were trying to play off some vague and unclear joke to sound like a cliche eastern-european/russian speaking english halfassed.

>Yorkshire puds

Pretty acceptable way to phrase that where I am from.

>Child of english immigrant
>cliche eastern-european/russian speaking english
>acceptable way to phrase that where I am from

stupid triggered useless homo leaf.

btw, pic related is your leader also a homo and pedo looking at the picture of him

Proper english is highly overrated. Fuck the proper english grammar, it's stupid and illogically complicated, no rhyme or reason, bunch of retarded rules.
Only massive faggots get mega triggered because of it.
And this homo leaf is such a douchebag.LOL

>doesn't understand informally shorthand
I was told there was people with bad social skills here but you literally can't make this shit up

> I don't know about the brits, but every country in the world belongs to America

And America belongs to the Jews. Best goy.

homo leader of your country

I'm sorry that you were molested or something as a child but please leave this thread.

>He'd rather have dumb Pakis in his country wanting sharia law than an ignorant amerifat

You're priorities are fucked mate

I wasn't molested, I just hate homos, they are totally useless as humans.
your response is typical of a boy who was raped in his ass by your daddy or maybe by your uncle, bwahahahaha

more pics of flaming homo shit leader

People who come for a better life almost always attempt to assimilate in my experience. Americans and Europeans just expect everyone to change to their norm.

>they are totally useless as humans
And I'm sure you're procreating like crazy...

The frozen travesty is NOT a proper yorkshire! KYS NAO

you sound like a homo
why you r doing that? just because you are insecure and suicidal or just plain stupid?

more pics of raging homo leader of leaf country

> sharia law is bad
Found the degenerate

Ey, better to be second in command than a shithole that is also owned by jews, by proxy

I've has the exact opposite lmao. I've lived in London my whole life as a boomer and I've seen multiple cultures come here and simply refuse to try and be English. Theres a cunt down the road older than me , been here longer than me and still refuses to speak English. He mightve been here longer than but by fuck is he English. Many such cases of this in England, SAD.

Smelly Brits are moving from Fallen Empire full of niggers and muslims because inbreed Brits are being chased and prosecuted
for massive pedophilia activities in ShitBritain.
Funny how their British Empire got ass fucked by a bunch of niggers and muslims, lol,
quite funny actually to watch Brits being browned and blacked.
Bunch of losers with very bad teeth, (because they are inbreeds), you know, son fucking mother, father fucking daughter,
brother fucking sister, this is typical British family. KEK
Disgusting people.