/SWEG/ Sweden election general

On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
That’s not enough for this time around, and anyway, NMR is more effective on the streets. But if we can get enough Svens Redpilled enough to vote for SD, that’s going to have a knock-on effect after the election.
We need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible..

Videos for sharing/inspiration

youtu.be/CEUilctyicI

youtu.be/3NG1Q4uwRzw

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/ulf-kristersson-grova-brott-och-v-ldt-kter-r-h-r-f-r-att-stanna
flashback.org/t2907222
youtube.com/watch?v=L5rqtClmzAQ
friatider.se/regeringen-skapar-5000-gr-na-jobb-till-nyanl-nda-kostar-n-stan-1-miljard
friatider.se/grundskola-k-burkinis-s-alla-flickor-kan-f-godk-nt-i-idrott
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/
twitter.com/NPiketen/status/954118215730384897
twitter.com/user_bong/status/943538430432161792
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7rxmqr/god_emperor_pewds_for_pm_of_sweden_2018_make/
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
imgur.com/a/oomlb
imgur.com/a/gSvrx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
.SvenAnons, print out the posters we’re on these threads. On the 31st January, we need you to start putting them up in the streets. We do this every week, or the night after another terrorist incident, for two months. Best case scenario, it’ll trigger the left into giving us media coverage- international anons, stay tuned for that. If that doesn’t happen, it still keeps these issues on people’s until we’re closer to the election.
.See pic related. Dark red areas are high-migrant, high-population areas- just living here is a redpill, so people in these areas are going to be more receptive to posters with stronger messages. Red is mid-tier, and pink are leftist strongholds with little immigration and no previous SD mandates. They’re going to be important when we start exposing the main parties, don’t worry. We just don’t need to focus on them so much at the moment.
.Cross link this thread in any slide threads & euro-related threads you can find. Remember to post an image so it catches peoples eye.
.Start sending links to this thread to patriotic European Facebook groups, twitter/gab.ai profiles, & right-wing personalities. We need to get people talking about this, we need to get recruiting.
.Make more posters like the ones posted in this thread. If you don’t speak Swedish, we have svens on the discord who do, so don’t worry.

Link to diffrent poster designs

Neat trips

This is the new Sweden that 7klövern have created. Take a good look. It's here to stay peeps.

What needs to be done

>Make more posters, they should be in a A4 format so they can be printed easily

>Find political groups on facebook and share memes and opinions

>Swedes should identify good places in their towns to put up stuff

>all swedes should come out of the closet and talk to their friends and families about this. Red pill them!

Forgot poster link like a retard

m.imgur.com/a/0ekzz

BUMP! Jag är med er bröder! GÖR SVERIGE LAGOM IGEN!

bump

Beautifully symbolic

sa han så?

Why use a memeflag to create the thread though? Usually it's made by Britanon, Sven or the Danish Swede.

lite tagit ur sitt sammanhang men ja han sa så-
friatider.se/ulf-kristersson-grova-brott-och-v-ldt-kter-r-h-r-f-r-att-stanna

what's this meme i see on the news about Sweden sending the army to conquer no-go zones? is it just a meme or is it some sort of shitty propaganda to make it look like the current government is doing something so they don't get too much raped on the next elections?

>svensk med stort s

SD have said this army thing is the way to go so of course the other parties had to pretend to play along, so they didn't look like complete pussies. It won't happen though.

>all swedes should come out of the closet and talk to their friends and families about this. Red pill them!
Already in the progress, managed to even shock some.

This is the most important part to be completly honest

Word of mouth is powerful, and its the best way you can steel your friends and family against the propaganda storm that is surely coming

Here's another good one

yes, it will be difficult given that swedes are a more autistic version of germans, and they stick to "muh social consensus" like retards and can't do anything in reasonable way, they have to go 200% every single time

the only good thing about that is that the moment they switch in the opposite direction they will do it full retard instead of trying anything reasonable, i wouldn't be surprised if they overtook us all european countries through our right in a few years

bump

on the topic of swedish ice cream lol

Here we talk about what to do! We're not conserning ourselves with how typcial swedes are percieved. So if you're not gonna help gtfo

We're still working on posters etc on the discord, feel free to join in if you want to help.

VSKPDs

damn, that's actually a good one. great job guys

Kom ihåg att alla måste vara i A4 format, bröder

^hippity hppity syrians are property

Jag röstade mp förra valet. Sitter nu på pol och tänker rösta Jimmie Åkesson denna gången. Har haft värsta transformationen från pk fitta till Trump anhängare. Och även gått upp över 20kg muskler i processen!

Lägg till val.se som källa nere i hörnet

Lägg till val.se som källa i hörnet

Lägg till val . se som källa

Det är mycket roligt att se så många olika Sveanons kunna ena sig för landets bästa.

Sant faktiskt.
Sverige vaknar mer och mer.

Bump

AAAAAHHHHH TAKE MY ENERGY SVEN!

my browser fucked up, sorry for the spam

>Jag röstade mp förra valet.
How did you resonate?

Put some poster thingy where a woman is getting hit with the caption "It s just muslim culture" with the muslim quote . For extra meme put it next to christian quotes telling you to love your woman and to not hit her .

Kalmar här, förra valet jobbade jag med rösträkningen i mitt område. Mycket äldreboende där, och SD dominerade bland rösterna. Själv var jag ganska bortkopplad och röstade pirat, jag gillar direktdemokraterna men det blir absolut SD i år. Svenskar vaknar varje dag, kämpa!

Föredetta Nybrobor här.
Trodde inte att pensionärer röstar på SD faktiskt.
Har alltid haft för mig att dom är traditionella S röstare

Hemskt och sant. Som hela norrland, det var bra för dem en gång i tiden.

bump

They will come for you soon.
"When wicked men stand confounded, call Me with the Saints surrounded"

Varför förstår jag inte pizzareferensen?

pizza places are mostly run by sandniggers. Bombs and shit you know

många babbe skjutningar på pizzerior, eller ska jag säga avrättningar

Foreigners can help out.
Everyone: Write your MP/congressman/president and demand election observers. State your concerns about foul play and a very dirty election.
Everyone: Bump/upvote/like good memes and good people to help them trend or just spread the sanity. Legitimate accounts on facebook/twitter are worth more than you'd imagine.
People in tourist traps frequented by Swedes: Set up posters near hotels and ferry terminals. If you end up talking to a swede, describe your worries about this crazy shit (e.g. kids getting robbed, old people blown to bits by hand grenades) spreading into your country.

flashback.org/t2907222

Skönt att du kom härifrån!
Blev själv förvånad, men det verkar vara en rejäl del av rösterna som kommer därifrån. Får hoppas att dem flesta inte dött/ blivit för senil nu bara.

AA, men dessa tider är över sen länge.
Hjälper inte att rösta nostalgisk.
Negern är här och vi måste ta itu med det.

en meme för att pigga upp tråden lite
youtube.com/watch?v=L5rqtClmzAQ

Kalmar har ju ochså sina "speciella" stadsdelar. Tror att pensionärer har fått sig den ene eller andra smällen för dom inte ville "ge bort" sina pengar till en berikande invandrare.
Det pratas om sånt bland pensionärer. Tror det är mer redpillande än all valreklam SD kan producera.
Det är alltid den egna erfarenhet som inte går att toppa.
Nybro har ju ochså sitt lille Krimhall (Kungshall).
Bara islamister och negrar där nu förtiden

När det väl gäller, har svenskar generellt sätt bra sammanhållning. Det såg vi under stormen Gudrun.

Det var ju stomen som rasade över Sverige i 2002 eller?
Bodde i Sverige då och minns att många orter inte gick att nå i veckor. Folk sammanslutade sig och gick ut med motorsågar och friade vägar och allt.

Kom ihåg att de är rädda för söta grisar.

Är jävligt illa mot berga och norrliden, negrer och annat skit i massor där. Man borde bränna ner skiten och ta död på fanskapen som lever där.

t. Kvarnholmen

^

^^^^^^

Good trips. Good post. Keep this general going into the election. Pls help us with stupid things opposition does so we can help meme

TEST BUMP
sorry cant make threads for some reason.

This one is great for meme-ing.

friatider.se/regeringen-skapar-5000-gr-na-jobb-till-nyanl-nda-kostar-n-stan-1-miljard

"The government creates 5,000 "green jobs" for new arrivals - costing almost 1 billion"

Hahahah, use google translate to read the whole thing.

bump

Finns det nån alt-höger grupp i Norrland? Eller nån liknande grupp som möts IRL? Jag gillar Generation Identity men finns dom ens i Sverige? Jag skulle vilja gå med i en sån grupp. Shitposta är kul men jag vill träffa folk som är som jag själv (traditionalist, pro-Europa)

Hallå där :)

Why is Finland there? we arent cucks like the scands.

Detta

De flesta standardpanschisar är väl såssar av naturen. Men otryggheten och respektlösheten och vårdkaoset blir alltmer påträngande. Förr eller senare tar stubinen slut.
I Norrtälje sadlade en gammal miljöpartist om till SD. Hon nämnde en flathet inför EU som anledning, men min magkänsla säger nog att månadens brott i pensionärsföreningen övergått till dagens. Och nånstans där är det inte roligt längre. Är det ingen som rånats eller hånats, så räcker det med att någon i bekantskapskretsen med nöd och näppe överlevt ett rutinbesök på vårdcentralen där Abdul Mohamed inte kann ett ord svenska och förmodligen inget om sjukvård heller. Som grädde på moset blir gamlingen kallad rasist för att ha försökt språka med vårdaren.

Stackars Kalmar. Fin stad annars men det bara kryllar av negrar där.
Hade slagsmål utanför kvarnholmens köpcenter in 2004. Jävla negrar.

GTFO Abdullah

> stupid things opposition does
friatider.se/grundskola-k-burkinis-s-alla-flickor-kan-f-godk-nt-i-idrott

Primary school buys Burkinis so all girls can get approved grades in sports

Den tråden gör mig glad

Australian here. First time in Sweden. You are almost as fucked as we are. It's over.

Bump.
Take your country back for goodness sake.

>inte racist, MEN
Sweden, please tell me this isn't a thing.

I'd rather be CHINKED than BLACKED. You're better off than we are.

Fuck yeah!! Jimmie's dystopia!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w

Ain't this the truth!

I got a background in movie studies. I'm willing to get together with some of you swedes and make some tip top propaganda videos.

lycka till vänner

Sveriges sak är vår !

Guys, let's invade pewdiepies thread with memes conveying our message.
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/

Sweden is fucked by muslims and antifa beyond hope... Rest in peace faggots if you don't take back what was once a home for the vikings. Your ancestors would be rolling in their graves if they saw Sweden today as it is.

Get in the discord and coordinate with us!

We should all have our own countries.
mass migration, no matter what race migrating to another country is a good thing.

>Jag röstade mp förra valet.
Du på bilden?

Can you link me? I haven't been on a discord before.

Lets do it

Good luck Swedebros, I left Sweden in 2008 and never returned because it was obvious that everything was going down the shitter and that the Muslims and niggers were going to get stuffed into gas chambers.

I'm still cheering for you and hope you win. Any propaganda support I can offer will be offered.

twitter.com/NPiketen/status/954118215730384897

Bitchslaps abdullah

twitter.com/user_bong/status/943538430432161792

Thanks

Great I made an account lol, what's the game plan? Everyone get in there!!

it probs just implies that we lurk around there cus some of us speak swedish

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7rxmqr/god_emperor_pewds_for_pm_of_sweden_2018_make/
Upvote for the new PM!

wow awesome job, truly making sweden great again

made one aswell now. Make it happen

we need a new hitler, we work with what we've got

Can i have that role?
Jag vill Jag vill Jag vill!!!!!!

Links to some posters:

imgur.com/a/0ekzz
imgur.com/a/oomlb
imgur.com/a/gSvrx

Make sure they propagate.

RIP BECHIR RABANI