Serious question, why do girls like the British accent?

Serious question, why do girls like the British accent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyyT2jmVPAk
telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturepicturegalleries/10243438/Hollywood-villains-Why-the-Brits-make-the-best-baddies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they're literally retarded and follow any trendy shit even if it's objectively horrible

same reason they have jungle fever. boy bands and nigger rap

'Cuz it turnz mi on

Girls like any accent faggot.

'Ey no nid do be raycist ere

>the British accent?
just the ones that aren't gibberish. some of your regional accents are pretty rough

Why would they not?
I do mean decent accent, not chav or u geddit it bruv mandem nog london trash.

>be me
>love british accents
I can't help it. I grew up listening to audiobooks with british narrators, and my own accent has become slightly british because of it. It just feels more natural to me.

Tell me, what is the "British" accent?

>british accent

wog detected

I practically speak like Jacob Rees Mogg but I slightly roll my R’s and don’t pronounce my H’s because I’m from Devon

By British accent I mean the stereotypical one

I’m whiter than paper though

Because British girls are so ungodly terrible in nearly every aspect, that British men have perfected their voice to Target other girls from actual 1st world nation's like the US.

“First world”

>British accent

It's generally considered a mark of sophistication. And, considering the Chads and betas and autistics they find themselves surrounded by, it's a welcome improvement. Unfortunately for them, they often discover quickly that it is a false signal and those relationships collapse.

The simpler answer is that they all want to be princesses and princesses are surrounded by people with British accents.

Which one? Not only is there regional dialects theres multiple countries within "British". You may aswell have said "the European accent". Or is this like where Americans think theres exactly two accents in the whole the UK and thats posh and/or cockney?

No need to be jelly, try not to read this in my perfect received pronunciation accent as it might trigger you more, sorry~

I have no idea why but it sure got me some hot young pussy when I worked in the states for a bit. I remember once in Vegas, fucked a few strippers for free purely because the 'accent is soooo coooooool!!!'

I also got beat to fuck by some red neck who didn't like the cut of my jib and said I'm 'sucking up all the pussy'.

Also fucked my bosses daughters friends. Best age difference fucking ever - just because I over egged the Bond suaveness a bit.

because they think it sounds "posh" and therefore gives the illusion of higher status on the part of the male.

it makes them feel successful as a female if they manage to attract such a male.

"look at this posh british guy I've pulled, I'm such a successful woman sexually speaking"

bottom left looks pretty comfy desu

Bottom left is pretty cool.

>"british accent"
>dad posters are ok with this

Wtf m8

>British accent?

Isn't British English the real language? Amerimutt, canuck, asstrailyeah etc. are all accents.

>Isn't British English the real language?

The phrase you're looking for is "Received Pronounciation".

>Or is this like where Americans think theres exactly two accents in the whole the UK and thats posh and/or cockney?
theres more than 1 british accent? lmao

>be in china
>get a in a taxi
>taxi driver asks me where im from
>i say the UK
>"god, why are british men always so handsome"

It's really weird after all the abuse you people give me here, when I go abroad and people are kind to me I always get confused and distrusting. In all of my real life experiences, I've only ever received praise and affection for being British

i have such a gay girly british accent, i feel intimidated talking to american or another
more strong sounding accent cus i feel like they could speak over me.

No girl likes British accent
It's goofy and retarded.

What a load of old shit.

All you're saying is that you put an accent on and appear to anyone as a idiotic cunt.

I have a cockney accent and I love it.

>meme flag
>talking utter bollocks

It's always the meme flags.

There's a crescent moon missing on your flag

No one likes brit accents outside of Britain
Grown ass man sound like goofballs

Your flag was designed in Britain, checkmate.

Bullshit
The Russian navy has the same flag since 300 years

British accents are overrated, eastern european accents however...

>No one likes brit accents outside of Britain

Have you ever been outside? Type "I love British accent" into google. It's all non-brits.

There's also girls who like Justin Bieber. Doesn't mean it's good

I completely ignore people with such an accent. I can't take you seriously

A cockney? I hear there are fewer than twelve left.

Because they are bimbos. And when they think British accent they think posh royalty, not the other 90 percent of gutter throats in your country

When you open your mouth, people assume you're stupid.

When you introduce your wife/sister as one person, they know you are.

You guys sound like absolute faggots in german.

>There's also girls who like Justin Bieber. Doesn't mean it's good

>Be Scottish
>People online tell me I have a sexy voice
Feels nice
I feel bad for Americans though, most of your accents sound like shit

T. Lives on an inbred island

About right.

We've been ethnically cleaned and replaced by migrants or middle class lefties who've moved into London with the gay sounding generic English accent.

London has been taken. We need to take it bsck.

Pot calling the kettle black, son!?

It’s literaly a saint andrews saltire pretty fucking British if you ask me

English can't speak their own language. They forgot how to use Rs.

>Serious question, why do girls like the British accent?
Which British accent?
youtube.com/watch?v=FyyT2jmVPAk

>people online tell me
Haha loser

You mean the Southern English accent

>he say, in an online comment
loser.

It's of Roman origin, not British

Of course online, do you expect fellow Scots I talk to in person to comment on my accent?

>wah I can't chill by a trailer and do whatever I want america sucks
lmao

What are tourists IRL

Hi millenial woes

T. lives on an inbred continent

I live in a small village so I never meet tourists, they all go for the cities

Because I want to shit I’m a toilet I placed outside my room?

Because they all favour the BBC (Big British Cock) and will do anything for it.
All American women drop their knickers for us, even if they're married. Their husbands Jew dicks make them laugh.

What tourists go to Scotland, I’ve only ever met foreign tourists regularly in London

>people fucking cousins on tiny ass monkey Island for 1000 years
>people fucking cousins on big ass large continent with large influx of people since only 300 years

We are less inbred than brits

You are directly defendant from us. You cannot be less inbred than us. That is physically impossible

>What tourists go to Scotland
Go to Edinburgh during the summer filled with yankees and chinks going on these daft tour buses .

>shitting in a toilet outside is different from shitting in a toilet inside 1 room away
nailed it

He never finished school. You shouldn't expect him to be clever enough to understand that. Lol

>America was colonized only by brits

I’ve been Alround Britain and never seen foreign tourist in big numbers outside London, didn’t realise it was that bad.

It actually is Cletus, it actually is a lot different

It was though. People from other parts of Europe (Germans, French and Irish ect) came after as immigrants.
It's sad how a stranger thousands of miles away knows more about your country's founding than yourself.

American girls would just fuck about anyone. Niggers too. Doesn't mean they specially favour you because of your accent.

So the people who came later didn't intermix with the earlier settlers?

Also it was Spaniards and Italians who first colonized America. Not brits
French had a big ass territory before you.

No it’s just your like 90% Anglo

Wtf I love tea and biscuits now.

>British accent
Found the leftist.

JEWS JEWS JEWS

I’ve explained this so many times, by British accent I mean the stereotype of the received pronunciation

Toodle pip auld chap

Go fuck yourself you subversive cunt.

They only like the posh-sounding ones. Your everyday britbong dialects sound like utter garbage, m8.

How are standard american accents viewed by britbong slags?

No one likes an Americans accent.

Sorry for the feels, have a hug

The novelty. That's it.

It's just peculiarly stimulating enough to draw the ephemeral attention of the infantile female brain.

It's not sexy. After Rotherham no woman finds British cucks sexy.

And there is this noticeable trend in British cinema to depict Anglo masculinity as eccentric but cute, strange but tolerable, weird but funny, maybe rarely angry but ultimately silly and innocuous, sometimes cool but only if the character is a faggot.

In other words British men are depicted as cucks, autists, and at best props on the side of a female's ego, but never aggressive pursuers or objects of serious sexual interest.

now life imitates art

I have no idea why British men put up with this type of shit.

The staterotype is allways the baddie. Usually a smart one who isn’t incompetent.
telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturepicturegalleries/10243438/Hollywood-villains-Why-the-Brits-make-the-best-baddies.html

its because of historic relationship UK has with the world.
everybody feels safe when a british voice is speaking. its a reminder of order and justice.
nooone in america bangs on about the polish accent because it doesnt hail back to any significant history or feeling to them.

No it's very possible considering the broad variety of other Europeans who settled in America. White Americans even look different to White Britons due to the former's Germanic and Scandinavian admixture.

Because cucks are cute to women.

yeah we are oversaturated with american media and think it sounds like talking to ross from friends. most people will just say back what you say to them in an obnoxiously bad yank accent. you will still get girls though. just not an immediate fascination.

The boys across the pond didn't kill your people, the northern states of your own country did.