Refugee numbers in Germany dropped dramatically in 2017

dw.com/en/refugee-numbers-in-germany-dropped-dramatically-in-2017/a-42162223

>186,644 asylum seekers were registered last year. That's down more than 100,000 from 2016 - the Germany Interior Ministry says the massive numbers from the height of the crisis have been "overcome."

>The Office of Migrants and Refugees (BAMF) registered 186,644 asylum seekers in 2017 compared to approximately 280,000 the year before and far fewer than the peak of 890,000 in 2015.

>This is welcome news to the political parties in power. The asylum seeker numbers were below that of the cap of 200,000 upon which many conservatives have insisted. That should alleviate some of pressure on the issue as conservatives seek to hammer out a deal for a coalition government with the Social Democrats (SPD).

>Maizière added that the BAMF had worked through the backlog of people who applied for asylum in previous years. He said that German authorities were also far better able to determine asylum seekers' true identities thanks to forensic examination of refugees' mobile phones and dialect recognition software.

Looks like Germany is on it's way to fix itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

mdr.de/sachsen/befragung-fluechtlinge-wollen-deutsche-staatsbuerger-werden-100.html
bundesdeutsche-zeitung.de/headlines/politics-headlines/skandal-nachziehende-familienangehoerige-werden-nicht-als-fluechtlinge-gezaehlt-963594
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article161307823/Familiennachzug-von-Migranten-2016-um-50-Prozent-gestiegen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are truly so deep in the cuck-shed you thing the shed is the universe

the numbers are getting down coz LITERALLY germany took them all in.

let me make this more clear; all the refugees are now settled in Germany.

>Refugee numbers in Germany dropped dramatically in 2017
How many of those now have German Citizenship I wonder.

Thats still 186,644 more than acceptable levels.

>Looks like Germany is on it's way to fix itself.

the millions you brought haven't left. the cancer is already planted and will only breed and grow

German deer user I missed you, how have you been? Haven’t seen you post

looks like it's about that time to take out a stable middle eastern country

WE DEM BOYS

Wrong, they are getting deported as we are speaking.

Slowly but surely

Probably not even 10 % of them?

I took a break from Sup Forums because the autism was too strong for me.

>186,644 asylum seekers were registered last year

Phew, only a small city of non-Germans were added to Germany in 1 year.

you dem nigz

Only about 5 million to get rid of.
I AM TIRED OF WINNING.

Can you please shot your fucking deer and yourself? thanks

Beside posting german media propaganda shit

How many did they allow to go to other places in Europe?
>Germany is recovering!
At the cost of every other EU country, as usual. Fuck your country.

>186,644 asylum seekers were registered last year
>The Office of Migrants and Refugees (BAMF) registered 186,644 asylum seekers in 2017 compared to approximately 280,000 the year before and far fewer than the peak of 890,000 in 2015.

I haven't seen you post in a while

>they are being deported
Lmao this guy right here is so gullible and actually believes state propaganda
Just like the turkish “guest“ workers all went back home right?

And yet the secret flights from turkey landing in the middle of night filled with refugees still exist.

I know some user has a screen shot of that thread where we found this out

are you factoring in the turdroach guest-workers from the 60s that america imported? and their vermin offspring?

That's because their families who join them afterwards aren't counted as refugees.
Are you a jew?

i remember seeing that post

Bahahaha. Sorry Hans, your still fucked.

Holy shit! Welcome back German deerposter. It's been a while.

>there are still hundreds of thousands of new brown people pouring in every year
>germany is fixing itself

thats still getting more brown over time, kraut...

>THE TOTAL STILL ROSE
kys

What about all those worthless people who are still there? Only massgraves will fix this.

That's because there is no more to take in. Now vote in a party that will kick them all out.

That's a good start, though we still have a long way to go before the country is fixed.

1mm+ refugees reproducing at a 2+replacement rate means you’re fucked within ~20y

None, because you have to live legally in Germany under a permanent residence license for many years before you can apply for citizenship. There are still people from the Lebanon and Yugoslav wars living under asylum or "Geduldung". The majority of Turks in Germany don't have German citizenship despite legally living there since the 60's or 70's.

Flies leaving a dead corpse

Articles like these is just damage control by the MSM so their preferred parties doesn't lose too many votes. These articles have come out in every European country that was hit by the rapefugee crisis.

>dead corpse
> as if living corpses exist.

Why do I write shit like this without thinking about it?

"The majority of the refugees want to stay in Germany and want to acquire German citizenship. This is the result of a non-representative pilot study by the research network on integration, xenophobia and right-wing extremism in Saxony (IFRiS). According to this, 70 percent of respondents would like to stay in Germany. About one fifth want to move to another country. Only ten percent of the refugees can imagine returning to their homeland."

mdr.de/sachsen/befragung-fluechtlinge-wollen-deutsche-staatsbuerger-werden-100.html

Paying people to deport themselves was genius. You just tell them they can't get a job here and give them money if they go back to where they came from and eventually they realize it's better to go back.

>pats head

>deported as we are speaking.
You know how deportion in this country works?
Police drives the rejected fugee to the airport. Gently asks if the fugee wants to leave. Fugee of course says no. Police drives him back to his tax payer funded housing as this is all they could do since laws for deportation dont include involuntary and forceful deportation as long the rejected hasnt comitted severe crimes.

They are still having 5-6 children each and the vast majority will NEVER go home willingly. Germany will have to fight a civil war to get rid of these niggers

aren't those NEW applications tho?

>Probably not even 10% of them
You mean
>Probably almost 10% of us
Cuz Germany is now less than 90% German

That's still to much. Anything above 0 is too much.

Hi deerposter!

Deport the ones that came deport them before they breed.

nah, it only proves that you have so many shitskins you cannot even count them

>integration xenophobia and right-wing extremism
Notice how they only focus on the "right-wing". Because as we know, those terrorist attacks and Hamburg riots were perpetrated by capitalists wanting lower taxes

You stupid little cuck. Every time I go to my local bank it’s full of POCs getting theirgibs at the ATM. I can’t walk down the street without seeing niggers, Turks and chinks. In every major city the majority of food shops are manned by brown people. The immigrants can’t be culturally integrated, but they most definitely are are integrated in the system.
Fuckking hell man, they are integrating this brown scum into the military, police force and security services. I literally have seen a ghetto nigger work in private security, with a real gun. They are here to stay, forever!

>
>Wrong, they are getting deported as we are speaking.

Slowly isn't good! Cologne did happen because these North African Nafris are becoming aware that they cannot stay. They'll behave like the monsters/animals they are. To protect their own self esteem they will blame everyone but themselves for the situation. Then they want to feel revenge... they go out, rape and plunder. If someone has no chance for asylum don't let them in... and those already in: kick them out as soon as possible or put them in camps till departure...
Why are they evil? I have *mohamed* really no *koran* no clue what went wrong *djhad* with them.

You mean less than 90% white, right? Because Germany is full of Poles, Yugoslavs, Italians, Greeks and other "whites". Actual Ethnic Germans are maybe 70%

In the public narrative, anything and everything that isnt full-blown left is (extreme)right-wing.

You are clueless. none have german citizenship and VERY few are getting deported.

I'm pretty sure that's just the number of new refugees. There's no way that 700k people just disappeared since 2015. They're certainly not going back to Syria, that's for sure.

do not forget family reunification and the fact that the nouveau europeans breed like rats. even 0 refugees annually is unacceptable at this point:we need mass deportations.

This. I don't think registered rapefugees arriving from other first-stop European nations are counted in this either?

>186,644 asylum seekers were registered last year.
In what world is this acceptable?

Just means theyve almost all completely relocated there so it's the rail end numbers

Damage is already done.

Shity tittle, unless you've killed a lot of them

nice fake news

KEBABED
Germany truly is fucked, welcome to the 56% club, Hans

>muh cologne

Why do right-wing retards still ride around on an incident that happened more than 2 (TWO) years ago?

>>This is welcome news to the political parties in power.

truely all my cuckservative dreams have come true. plz let me vote for the establishment

Are you the og deer poster?

>these German women got mobbed and raped by shitskins in a once German city
>doesn't count tho since it happened two years ago, hehe :^)

their giving them citizenship lel

It's okay, user.

>problem not solved
>media doesn't report it

Does Germany have birthright citizenship like us retards? If so, they're even more fucked when every single Achmed pops out eight kids, while Hans is lucky if Helga takes off his chastity belt and lets him make one

>mutts actually believe this

Please, feel free to debunk us, Hans. I'm sure your women aren't getting ROACHED as we speak

Actual numbers could be much higher as family reunifications are not counted as new asylum seekers.

bundesdeutsche-zeitung.de/headlines/politics-headlines/skandal-nachziehende-familienangehoerige-werden-nicht-als-fluechtlinge-gezaehlt-963594

as a white Australian with German heritage, this shit always triggers me but we are all in the same boat at the moment

I'm going to try and move to Germany by the end of the year because water has run out in Cape Town. A friend already emigrated in December. I'm a white senior software developer. Will you guys still accept me, Hans?

let your beard grow, get a turban and claim your 13

Bad news, I'm a balding freckled 30 year old.

Time to get the shoe polish out.

The three million is an official figure that got reported back in 2016 when I made that pic. 90% of them are males in their prime. Even if it were just one million, it's already catastrophic, seeing how they're high-fertility males from traditionalist muslim countries. Even just half a million would already outbreed their native counterparts just because your birth rates are so low. You gotta face it - Germany got blacked. Even before that it was already roached to a certain degree. The 56% face is your inevitable future. Or perhaps I should say our future.

Yes Hans, their asylum expired and they became non-refugees aka migrants, like 4 million other niggers in Germany who migrated there and are now called Germans. Refugees never were a problem, since refugees are one of most bullet-proof candidates for deportation, every other type of migrants are a problem.

>Bad news, I'm a balding freckled 30 year old.

your fine, only a racist would question the age of a islamic refuge.

>890,000 refugees

>they are getting deported
No
they
are
not

Didn't you pay attention to Merkels latest deal? The borders are going to be sealed open and there will be a minimum of 22000 migrants per year. The ones already in Gemany are being re-registered as citizens or offloaded unto other nations.
Nobody is getting deported apart from severe criminals (only if they have documents, if they dont they stay in your prisons)

Literally nothing of that is a result of germany fixing itself but us payi g erdoroach to keep the fugees in turkey and the balkan states building their fences and actually protecting their borders. Also a smaller increase is still an increase, if it was -184k refugees per year we would be fixing ourselves but not like this.

And none of them have documents. Shitholes like Somalia aren't capable of distributing documents to their people, while the Nafri rapists are smart enough to know that if they destroy their papers, there is no way for them to be removed from the Land of Welfare and White Pussy

This user knows
And there's still the issue they will shit 15 kids each

>Refugee numbers in Germany dropped dramatically in 2017
NO!

The rate at which migrants are coming is decreasing.

>Will you guys still accept me, Hans?
What kind of South African are you? A Dutch descendant? Or an English one?
We take in the Dutchies of course. The Brits are a different stories. Everywhere the Brits go, they betray Europe.

I expect you to vote accordingly of course. You experienced the fate of SA.

Until you can have a NYE event that doesn't require safety barriers, safety zones for women, etc. you're a fucking broken nation.

I'm a Dutch descendant. Yeah, the English ones are cunts. There are exceptions, of course.

South African whites are red-pilled by default. There are a few fuckups, but even most liberal whites know what's up. So don't worry about my voting proclivities, friend. I'm more worried about the delusional shit I've seen Germans post on facebook in favor of immigration from North Africa and the Middle East.

>they betray Europe
How ironic coming from you

You are right. Why always focus on Cologne when it happened in so many more cities.

They did not drop. They still add up.

You're as welcome in Germany as every Swampgerman is welcome here.
I don't want to give up the southern tip of Africa to the niggers but I understand that you don't want to live there, void of any diplomatic or political support from Europe.

Tell me when did we betray Europe? The only time when we were allied with a non-European power against other Europeans was the first WW and that was because we were massively overwhelmed. And the nips are honorary Aryans who never betrayed Europe.

100,000 visas for family reunifications aren't in those numbers, faggot. With good reason...

It was 105,000 visas in 2016 and about the same in 2017.

Link for 2016 numbers, 2017 numbers were confirmed by De Maiziere as "about same ballpark" in the presser on Monday.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article161307823/Familiennachzug-von-Migranten-2016-um-50-Prozent-gestiegen.html

US has 40m illegal spiccs in a mutt nation of 340m compared to like EU 10m shitskins with a population of 750m

The US is kill

Europe is the only hope you have