Dragon Ball Super

Leave Vegeta to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/dragon_ball_super/024/4279/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best female kaioshin coming through

Who will lose first Universe 9 or Universe 10?

U10, who believes on proteins anyway?
That team really need evil Goku back

anons, do you think Toei plans to expand on the U6 Saiyans or something? There is a lot of potential in a full saiyan planet adventure.

I think people are propably underestimating U10 somewhat. They will propably perform bad but their individual strenght might be nothing to sneeze at.

I fucking hope so.

Nah, they are basically being treated as a joke and that is exactly what they are. First team to job, clearly.

They had to have watched DBZ Abridged

lol no who cares about saiyans
I was interested after the U6/U7 tournament but now I'm more interested in other universes

Hopefully not. The nu-saiyans from U6 are boring.

I'm glad my boy Gowasu is still doing the Godtube thing though

but Cabba belongs to Cauli

all that talk about godtube wasnt for show

Where are my Shueishabros at?
Fellow JUMP-lads and DB Roomies report in.

Poor Gowasu is fucked.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 91: Fucking Nothing Happens! Will Universe 7's Audience Die of Boredom?!

This. With the exclusion of the more powerful universes from the tournament we've pretty much been given a heads up on what the future arcs will be.

Best team coming through.

>this image is what will be seen once any hentai poster on Sup Forums doesn't follow the rules.

I fucking love their outfits. Shame they are wasted on noncanon characters.

Team leader guy looks like he's fairly tough... Hopefully.

Are these the most lazy designed and drawn characters in anime?

I miss how saiyans used to be beefcakes.

*Cauli belongs to Kale

>best team
>its just a ningen without rob and other 9 ningens with robs
U10 is totally fucked

Dudes it's a mirror universe so it's normal for them to look alike and the opposite of the saiyans at the same time

I love these guys. It's the first time in a long while that it felt like old DB/DBZ humor was executed well. That scene when they whipped out their protein shakes and started drinking had the perfect timing and reminded me of the Ginyu Force.

It'd be great if they were actually the real deal in a fight, though they'll probably job hard.

>Saiyans are suddenly anorexic
>They wonder why people don't like the artstyle

really makes me think

>most lazy designed
That spot is reserved for Hit

I've seen worse, but yeah it is pretty bad.

Honestly everyone is saying they are a joke but you never know a characters power in DB until they get serious in a fight. Goku is a fucking clown but he can get serious and kick ass.

Are there any jump-ladies around?

Toei hates TFS , rightfully so for stealing their product.

This is what they want you to think, user.
Don't fall for Toreyama's trap.

>Stealing
That's not how fair use works.

Why is Caulifla so perfect?

What did Grand Priest mean by this

Just like Monaka, right? They clearly look like the Monaka of this arc, except they are a whole team of Monakas. I can picture something like Master Roshi soloing their entire team in seconds.

>The one in front of the lead guy is a fucking bird

Too bad they forbid flying.

>4 hours until the tournament
>literally only 5 people on earth know that the universe could be destroyed

what did son goku mean by this?

>ToP starts
>80% of the participants gets blown away by some stupid skill
>all these episodes were a huge waste of time

user, don't do this to yourself. If you are going to hype yourself for a team, then do it for one which actually has a chance of having a good performance. Teams like U10 are clearly the jobbers of the early game.

I hope yurifags get btfo.

Toriyama's trap was always making small guys the strongest while the much bigger people weaker.

anyone made an edit like pic related for caulifa yet

Wonder why no one is talking about the fact that Beerus is still pissed off at Buu for eating his pudding. I remember that when Goku tried recruiting Buu for U6, Buu was pissed of at Beerus too. Love the very small dynamic between the two, considering Buu nearly caused Beerus' death.

She looks like she's really happy about something. She gonna hug Cabba?

Leave Cauliflower to us.

Well it seems like next episode the rest of their team finds out considering how in the PV they said they're dropping out too.

Also, about your pic, is ChiChi Black ALSO Zamasu?
Did he possess two ningens so he could fuck himself as a ningen? Is this some kind of fetish thing?

You assume he's doing a jerking off motion, what he's doing is that thing where you'd hit someone on the back/shoulders signifying they're working out/toughening up. That's all.

A few extra subtle muscle tones would've easily fixed them.

Art of all the angels doing this when?

Universe 9

when I read that I thought about puar or oolong turning into a giant fan and literally blowing them away

Yeah but it doesn't make U6 saiyans any less shit for being Auschwitz twigs.

It's pretty clear the furries are the jobbers since they already fought and they sucked ass.

You mean Son Gohan, Goku wanted to tell them, but Gohan stopped him.

Yeah but Super has a bad track record of that.

>Poo and Magetta job hard while the saiyan and super serious Hit are the stronkest
>Zamasu is a bishonen
>Furry squad gets BTFO
>Toppo barely keeps up with Goku and I doubt he'll perform better the second time

A this point the only goofy character that's somewhat relevant is Buu, and guess what he's OUT.

No user, Bergamo won't suck ass this time

She has big muscles. She can beat jiren or nappa in an arm restling macth any day

I'd be totally down for Chi Chi Black

Elder Kai offers to unlock fucking goku's hidden power. Gets told it takes too long. Why don't they just kick Vegeta out of the fucking time chamber for a few god damn minutes.

Eh, Magetta was probably their second strongest. I actually really liked him.

Incoming Shindol NTR doujin

Leave the whole U6 to us.

YAMCHA FOR BUU'S SPOT

To be honest she could propably beat them with her pinkie.

Regardless, the one thing for sure is that Kale despises Cabba so much she becomes femBroly. Maybe it is an autistic reason like OG Broly's hate for Goku.

Mangastream translation is out.
readms.net/r/dragon_ball_super/024/4279/

Can the door even be opened from the outside?

because Goku can't focus and stay still for 25 hours without sleeping

Magetta can be unstoppable if you block/remove his ears, no insults will stop him

Is the Japanese version of Kai any good? I always hear great things about Kai, and I've tried to watch the dub, but I just can't stand it. Sabat and Schemmel both sound like shit now, Gohan's new VA is fucking terrible, and I just don't care for a lot of the new VAs either.
I never watched Dragon Ball in Japanese until Super, but now I've gotten used to the voices, so maybe I that would be the way to go.

I hope Freeza murders the U6 Saiyans.

Because them even bringing that up in the first place is as stupid as them not kicking out Vegeta.
Why didn't they unlock Goku's potential ages ago when they had spare time?

Magetta is based and strong but his weakspot will cripple him out of relevance forever.

They're making money off something that someone else made and owns. It's stealing, you whiteknighting TFS /r/eddit cuck.

wouldn't it be like 10 minutes of real time for 25 hours in the chamber?

Piccolo did it during the buu saga

>manga "FUCK SHIT COCKSUCKER ASSHOLE" stream
nah

Just you wait Magetta will return and kick the living shit out of Vegeta before throwing him out of bounds. Nobody insults a metalman like that.

I like the Caulifla pants though.

I hope Champa picks Yamcha for U6's team. Yamcha thinks it's just a normal tour and beating his friends wouldn't really matter. Champa thinks highly of Yamcha because of the baseball episode. I know it's not gonna happen, but I can still hope. Oh and, Yamcha x Kale too. If Bulma got herself a saiyan price, Yamcha needs the legendary saiyan woman.

I didn't make up the law on fair use. It is parody. Parody falls under fair use.

Always here Jump-lad.

>niggastream
why should we care?

Terrible

Maybe we could have a cool Yamcha and Tien fight since they have always kinda been rivals and Tien is basically the Yamcha of Super at this point.

>manga "FUCK SHIT COCKSUCKER ASSHOLE" stream
But that's what makes Niggastream entertaining, user.

If I had to rank each team on the probability of being jobbers:
U10
U2
U9
U3
U4
U6
U7
U11

U9 is most likely going to job at some point, but U10 clearly will job first then anyone else.

Dude has such a cuckface, it's ridiculous.

>Yamcha joins Trio de Dangers
>Combination attack involving Wolf Fang Fist

lol asspulls

Frieza tournament MVP confirmed.