30 Billion could end world hunger

Yet selfish rich white people spend hundred times that money on war, technology, welfare of white ppl etc... while millions of people of colour starve.

Let us whites take responsibility, redistribute the wealth and fix world hunger, a massive problem that we caused.

Jews aren't white.

Lol 30 billion could not end world hunger. Fuck your flag, faggot.

Won't that just create more hungry mouths?

It's an endless feedback loop of niggerdom. Fuck them all to death and let them starve.
You goddamn kike.

How long until they're going hungry again after that 30b?

>Let us whites take responsibility, redistribute the wealth and fix world hunger, a massive problem that we caused.

You're not white if you're a jew. Also, did we force these morons to breed like bunnies and then watch their children starve? Saged

when will we stop having this thread

why the fuck should i give you anything? grow it your fucking self

>when Trump cuts your funds and you have to post the same bait 6 days in a row

What ever happened to the prime directive?

This bait is at least two years old

An adult male can live on a pound of rice for like 3 weeks. 30 billion could easily solve world hunger.

(((Dear white people)))

Its not white peoples responsibility to take care of you nigger. Get the fuck over it.

>we have this thread every hour
>newfags ALWAYS respond to it seriously

Kike detected

The stupid niggers will just get more children and then you'll have to overcome another world hunger, for 60 billion

OP, I'm pretty sure world hunger is a myth, so who cares? Besides, even if it was real, they're not white, so nothing of value is lost.

oh wow, it really is that simple isn't it? /s

(((us whites)))

How much of the money even gets to the people? I mean we donate billions to these shitholes and still people go around eating literal dirt while the leaders drive around in fancy cars. What's the point

>feed every nigger on earth
>they have 2x the amount of kids as before now that they're not starving

And on and on it goes. Slide thread, sage this lads

My neighbor started feeding a stray cat one time. As soon as the cat put on a couple ounces of fat she got pregnant because thats what unspayed cats with some body fat do. Then my neighbor had 5 cats to feed. Math is racist and I will feed the niggers if they get their tubes tied.

Why cant those countries simply work towards feeding their own people? Most human societies have been able to do this since the stone age.

>we need to feed more African children

My man! EXACTLY!!

People like OP think giving some money to a worthless fucking beggar at the next intersection will actually benefit that degenerate and is the right thing to do. If you give them money once they save up enough for the next 5th of vodka or crack rock or bump of meth you're actually doing them a disservice and are killing them. I say that to say this.. if you fed those hungry fucks they'd just breed again and double their problem. Wake the fuck up people. Tell me how I'm wrong in my beliefs. Protip: You can't.

They break the Prime Directive all the time. It's barely a rule.

When will this meme fucking die. 30 billion to end world hunger? You know how many companies are worth hundreds of billions, and you think none of them would put aside 30 billion to end something like world hunger? If a company/person/government did that, they would be praised so hard, and the money they lost would easily be paid off by normies buying their shit.

Fixing world hunger would be trillions. Yeah maybe 30 billion could possibly feed everyone for maybe a day, but what then?

6 hours roughly.

Why would I want to spend a dime feeding the 3rd world? Nature has obviously selected them for extinction, why should we fight nature. Hell look at the spread of aids and all the nasty virus, disease and malaria....nature wants them gone. Just like commiefornia with the fires, earthquakes, mudslides etc.....God wants them dead.

How about 0 to end world overpopulation?

It's really more of a suggestion.

WE FUCKING NEED TO ENFORCE THE PRIME DIRECTIVE!
>subspace table flip

Only 3 billion to go!

Fpbp

More than 30 billion dollars have already been spent on world hunger since the problem has attempted to be solved, you fucking idiots.

The fact of the matter is the continent of Africa is a fucking hole in the ground that consumes all money which enters it, never to be seen again. Every dollar that is spend on "aid" is aid to suppress genuine and sustainable growth, or money that goes into the pockets of those with guns and influence.

Each piece of food given for free is a piece of food the local farms do not need to produce, and can not find a market to sell their own piece in.

Fuck this slide thread, i'm out.

I used to think this as well but actually people tend to have fewer children the wealthier they are.

That's why birthrates in developped nations are far lower than they are in places like Africa. Hopefully once Africa actually develops they will stop having so many kids.

UFC can suck my white uncut dick.
30 billion aint shit compared to the amount already payed to "save" these people.

Money cant be eaten! Well technicaly it can but it is not substanence and will not keep you from starving!

Allthough all humans can be fed, but unfortunatly there is much more to it than feed the people...

Of course not. Nothing is ever that simple. That still doesn't justify a $737 billion dollar budget to stir up shit in the Middle East.

Somebody change the 'birds' to nogs..

Write a letter to cuckdeau and see if he'll import a couple million. I am sure the commies in Toronto and NL would enjoy them out there.

Ever notice how all the little niggers in the "fight world hunger" commercials and ads are always perfectly healthy looking?

OK, I'll bite. How will the $30 billion end world hunger, exactly? I assume it's not just 'give them food for a year' retardation.

The problem IS that they're Africans. We've already brought their population far higher than it ever should have been. More short sighted "altruism" will doom us.

We'll give them $$$ 4 BIRTH CONTROL but if U give them $$$ for food and meds, they'll get healthy, start feeling frisky and start breeding like rabbits again, then when the next famine or war comes along, there will B even more starving, so by giving them $$$ 4 food, you're making the problem worse.

30 BN today, 60 tomorrow, 200 the next year and then 500 the year after that. Why not just sprinkle some farming equipment and almanacs and call it a day?

/thread