Man has seizure in VR world and almost dies

Man has seizure in VR world and almost dies.

Before mods delete this hear me out because it's more than Sup Forums related IMO.

youtu.be/D3V0aw-ljEg

What should people do in this situation. This is pretty horrifying to watch and as VR gets more integrated in our lives you will literally see people have heart attacks and drop dead in graphic virtual detail. This is more than just chat. Chat is text so if someone is dying you never will know because you can just assume they got bored or are AFK. Should laws be changed to limit anonymity or in the very least give an emergency contact in he VR world?

Also at 3:30 you see a Uganda Knuckles asking his dying body if he knows the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UeRbFyWxkFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dumY0wHAxFc
youtube.com/watch?v=UpPeM-N75k8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw this earlier it's pretty fucked up. The feeling of helplessness when you see someone potentially dying sucks. The neon Wendy cunt dancing around was causing the seizure and she wouldn't go away.

Why didn't anyone turn him on his side? When you have a seizure the first thing you do is turn someone on their side to make their breathing easier. This is common knowledge.

autism

People that play vrchat deserve to die

b8/10

Now I want to go around as a flashing knuckles giving people seizures

I've already seen .hack//sign

Dude 3:21 sec in theres a neon flashing Wendys.

he does not know de wei
spit on him my brudah

cluck cluck cluck
he is consyumed bai da deval my brudas

This shit is hilarious.

>iit: kiddies who've never seen someone have a seizure
You only have to start fucking leaving your house to realize that seizures are really fucking common, and you'll probably spot one after a few or two. Anyone getting worked up over this is a fucking underagefag, it's fucking nothing
If you wanted proof that the majority of current Sup Forums posters are underage, this is it.

People with seizures really should stay away from vrchat the models clipping into eachother could send you into a seizure

If a girl has a seizure does her pussy start squeezing really tight haha asking for a friend

Lol, epileptic people have seizures all the fucking time, you dont fucking die from that shit unless you get one while driving or going down stairs or something. Certainly not while playing vr grindr. Clueless kids.

reported

I also would like to know this.
Also are there any flavorless drugs which are known to induce seizure? Just asking so I can avoid them

What a time to be alive. This is crazy. If anyone had told you 20 years ago that in the future you will be able to see someone dying in a virtual space you'd think they're out of their mind.
I can't even imagine how it must feel dying as you're surrounded by virtual people who can't do anything but watch. You're just dying there gasping for air as 20+ people around you are looking down.

you can die from one of those darth mal seizures

I was gonna say this but it looks like it lasts a long time. Seizures lasting over 5 mins are when you should call a fuckin ambulance

>be me
>using a VR Solid Snake avatar
>all of a sudden I have heart attack
>dying on the floor as Super Mario, Goku, Strawberry Shortcake, Mickey Mouse and Optimus Prime watch
>little midget knuckles walks up to me
>last thing I hear before I die is "He does not know da wei spit on him brudas" followed by clicking sounds

>when u find da wey

It's a pretty fucked up video ut I cant take this shit seriously with a fucking Phil Margera model above me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT KNUCKLES

maybe people with epilepsy dont play VR games?

DE DANCE OF DE DEVAL

Hey look it's Sword Art Online

>Prone to seizures
>Play VR game
Darwinism.

VR tech is crazy. I never used it before but it's nuts how it can accurately portray a man on the floor dying. Like if he was standing it wouldn't have been as dramatic.

Millennials sacrificed social skills for social media. This is the result.
If you don't want to die surrounded by midget sonic, morty, fat tighty-whitey man, picman, and seizure-wendy; then go outside and make friends than can stop you from choking on your own vomit when something like this happens.

If that was Kurt Eichenwald then all of those players standing around are going to jail.

the guy only had a seizure once before at the age of 5, and not all people with epilepsy are photosensitive.

That whole situation is bizarre. That crumpled robot surrounded by all those characters. Hilarious and terrifying.

Only after he searches for b-chiku online with his kids to show his wife.

Too bad Rick wasn't there with Morty he would call this situation out and say robots can't have seizures.

Kek

SOMEBODY CALL A MEDIC!

>that knuckles going super sayian as the robot is dying

His spirit is now trapped in the game

We cyberpunk now

>in your final hours you will never lay dying on the floor with a virtual reality headset and be consoled by rick and morty characters and knuckles the echidna
why live

Everyday we move further away from god.

Did he knoe da wae?

lol I love this post

your dying while a host of random fictional characters looks onwards.

If you use the advancement of Virtual reality to chat to fags online you don't deserve any medical help or attention and should be left to die,

>second life
youtube.com/watch?v=UeRbFyWxkFQ

Why would you even buy VR if you can get seizures?

Bot posters.

As if we needed anymore proof VR is fucking cancer. These characters are some of the stupidest looking things I've ever seen.

>dancing rainbow strobe Wendy’s that probably caused the seizure
>Phil Margera in underwear
>midget knuckles
>morty walking around like a crab
Everything in this video is fucking hilarious. Imagine dying being surrounded by this retarded shit.

That Morty deserves an award for not breaking character holy shit.

well you are moving closer to muhammad

can we pools closed vr chat into giving kids seizures using the rainbow skin

>Also at 3:30 you see a Uganda Knuckles asking his dying body if he knows the way

Lost.

LMAO

He should sue this establishment for not having a CPR kit.

Nope

>What should people do in this situation.
Nothing. It's the same as someone having a seize while shitposting on Sup Forums or playing any other vidia. The only difference is you can actually see it.

Should not have been playing with VR if he was prone to it.
Should have had family/friends around to help him.

>People that play vrchat deserve to die
Not a fan of white culture tyrone?

>THAT PHIL MARGERA

no

RARE

he did not know de wey

wew, so that's how it must have felt when rome was just about to fall

retard

If you die in real life, do you die in the game?

omg da russian bots xd xd xd

*soviet anthem plays*

youtube.com/watch?v=dumY0wHAxFc

>the wendy dancing
>the knuckles
fug my sides

I honestly think there should be some organization that can be called to report things like this where they have some ability to hotline to try and resolve it and get the affected people help.

Probably would work best as an expansion of 911, but it would seriously require them to expand operations to be able to even begin to think about handling it. 911 Cyber Division.

Be honest what would you rather be surrounded by on your death bed? Knuckles. Phil Magera, Wendy, Anime characters or blacks and spice? This is probably the proper send-off for most people that post here.

what a way to go

When you die in the game...

youtube.com/watch?v=UpPeM-N75k8

>35 seconds

My sister has seizures and for the life of me I can never understand what she goes through when she has them. From the outside the person having one is just a person whose muscles are all contracted and they make weird breathing sounds. Even when it's done they are in a wekrd daze for ten minutes.

hello, where are the politics?

Because no one knew de wae.

If this happens more, and it will the next step is your local news talking about it and nanny state organizations demanding legislation in some form. You can bet on this if this gets bigger and bigger.

>Be prone to seizures
>Play VR game full of audiovisual 4th stage cancer
Not sure if Darwin award nominee or the most autistic way of committing sudoku yet known to mankind.

holy shit my sides have fucking launched on a one way mission to mars.
why can i not stop laughing holy fuck
this is the funniest shit
hahahaha fucking cunts discussing a guy dying in VR.

fuck off this is off topic

I saw that vid too funny stuff.

they interviewed the guy and he said he wasn't prone to seizures. he didn't know he was at risk

that fucking wendy standing over his body repeating "hes dead yall" is pure kino

VR, video games, movies, etc. are preceded with seizure warnings. It's up to the individual to gauge their reaction to the media and choose whether to continue or not.
Besides, most (not all) epileptics can "feel" seizure activity, and are taught to react accordingly to minimize injury.

If you have a medical condition that makes VR dangerous and choose to use it without steps to protect yourself, you're on your own.

You should put your penis in her vagina when she has a seizure

VR is the new cancer

>Should laws be changed to limit anonymity

GeeIwonderwhocouldbebehindthispost.jpeg

Keep the government out of my life, thank you very much.

What game is this that has full body tracking? I am so out of the loop on what is popular. Is VR suddenly a thing again?

Rome had VR?

>not naming the file "dabbing_in_vr.jpg"

There's literally nothing you can do for him even if you were there in person other than put a pillow under his head so he doesn't tard smash it against the floor.

I don't support it dumbass. I am simply saying this video is more powerful than someone croaking over a chat room. Soccer moms will see this, something their kids play and might push for it.

vr is the new dark souls

this is the funniest shit i've watched in a while

Jesus. That was like watching an adult swim show. I can’t imagine VR on LSD or shrooms, that must be the ultimate way to play a game at this movement. The future truly is beautiful for the neet adult child

>what is ghost in the shell
Newfagg

It's probably a CIA op.
Give people seizures on VR chat so you can start a new measure to install a device that allows other players or even the game itself to send an emergency call but in reality is a surveilance system.

Vr is the new dark souls fan

I don't know how you people can watch YouTube videos I'm bored after 3 seconds and have to close it

The body tracking stuff should have software that monitors your health and is required to play multiplayer games. If something happens it sends a message to a the mods who can go to the scene and call an ambulance IRL if needed.