Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: this house should be affordable to any mature, hard-working man in Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62301973.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck would you want a house that's connected to someone elses house? where's the yard, where's your "property"?

Best fish and chips in Grimsby as well

Most people in Britain live in terraced housing, and the vast majority have no problems wit it. It encourages close communal bonds, the ability to notice when someone is doing something strange, and also provides a generally comfy, cozy feeling which is the natural consequence of intimacy.

USA Housing Market
>5 bathrooms
>3 bedrooms
>built in 1973 for $23,000
>Seller now wants $500,000 because he put in a new stove

150k seems a little steep for that area desu lad. You sure you've got that right?

mohammed fuck off no one wants to buy your houses

wtf, i love commieblocks now. fuck land ownership that shit's for the bourgeoisie.

>5 bathrooms
>3 bedrooms

Exactly. Fantastic post.

Goddamn, now I understand why it's called Grimsby. 150k for that is robbery.

I plan on buying an old barn from a local farmer and converting it.

Its got mains power, internet connection and costs £2000. It'd only cost a few thousand to make livable

Crazy prices like that are for city centre houses that you'd only live in for extortionate pay or were born there and scrounge of benefits

Why this obsession with checking what everybody is doing? I realize your internet monitoring laws find their source in something much deeper in British culture. This is insane.

>complaining already

It'll get you nowhere in life. It's time to man up and face the real world.

Hans is a mighty efficient homeowner.

You Americans will never understand the idea of not having to wait for the smell of shit to clear, there are plenty more bathrooms to use.

Inter-personal surveillance is the cornerstone of British culture. It's comfy, cozy and wholesome.

Good goy.

Meanwhile....In Baltimore

>£150,000 for a literal semi slum prole box

That pile of shit is worth at most 30 thousand

You do know were the rest of that £120,000 goes to right?

When they were built, around a hundred years ago? Cheap housing for industrial workers, building dense populations in small areas.
Now? People don't move around much. We still live in the confines of the anglo-saxon kingdoms we're most related to - people rarely move out of their town/city, much less their region. Most people who live in these sorts of houses are very poor, in the same city a better paid person has a house maybe twice as big and stands on its own, but still just a stones throw from these areas.

One fifth the population.
One fiftieth the size.
One acre in the US ~ $3300 average
One acre in the UK ~ $11500 average equiv.

We are the sardine people of Europe.

>House.
That's a hovel pal

>It encourages close communal bonds

Before Muricans make fun of your tiny houses:
Why are they so fucking comfy?

Btw. You guys should get rid off chlorine infested water.

Assuming you don't live next to dicks.

>Grimsby

Jesus that looks depressing

we complain about house prices mohammed because 1. all te services/jobs/people are in london where all the estate agents are cunts. 2. we want houses not flats and construction companies are only building shity two room flats which cost a fortune because the owner of building painted it white.

Maybe cause Britain has a higher population density and huge properties as in the retarded states are quite expensive?

>ability to notice when someone is doing something strange
?
are you a paranoid schizophrenic
how the fuck does this factor in when considering a property purchase

never really gave a shit about europe but why did they let all the niggers and muslims in? and why don't they kick them out or stand up for themselves

because we [This comment has been redacted by the UK Government.]

I honestly love those suber-urban baltimore neighborhoods. idk why

never really gave a shit about america but why did they bring all the niggers and spics in? and why don't they kick them out or stand up for themselves

>It encourages close communal bonds
stop

Who the fuck wants to live in grimsby

Always thought buy 2. Make one a garage.

grimsby, is there anything there that would make you want to live there?

Seller wants $500,000 because he can get it. Hooray for capitalism

Just to let you know, Mr Chan, that we in Britain have a more humble approach to our lives, and are willing to man up, roll our sleeves up, keep a stiff upper lip and get on with our lives, making the most of any situation we happen to find ourselves. Humility is a virtue.

Not everyone can or want to live in London.

Must be sold to letting agencies? There's not enough work in Grimsby for that to be aimed at owner occupiers?

150k for a shitty apartment. Wtf.

Can we just deliver some fucking freedom to the U.K. already? I mean Jesus Christ; your county is overrun with sandniggers preaching for sharia and you do jack fucking shit about it. Meanwhile, Mohammed gets his gibs housing subsidized, while the white working class is faced with living in a shithole like OP posted for that price?
>inb4 Mutt
>inb4 Le 56%

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

170k for that piece of shit hahahahha

>Why the fuck would you want a house that's connected to someone elses house?

Saves a shitload on heating.

Remember Northern Europe has cold weather most of the time.

>europe is a country

And people no longer minding their own business is why I left that shithole.

It's not a cornerstone of British society. This is a con. Reporting your neighbours to authorities for a paltry reward is NOT patriotic, it's damaging to communities as people no longer trust each other and begin reporting each other out of spite than genuine concern.

It used to be that you'd talk to your neighbour, not be a vicious coward.

You posted this yesterday

It's not about being able to afford it, it's about wanting to buy it. And for that amount of money I can buy a better property or make a better investment.

Despite what people would have you believe, it's been going on since long before MUH LABOUR.

It started as cheap labour for business owners. They work hard, they work for pennies, and if they complain you just get rid and bring another in. All cash in hand, no tax. Wonderful. This started in a big way in the 80s.

Then they became a political tool. As well as keeping businesses satisfied via mass dilution of the labour market forcing wages down, they could also be 'bought' quite easily by the political class. Lots of gibs = easy vote. So they got houses and bennies and politicians started kissing their asses, letting all their friends and families come in too.

Now we're here. Automation has rendered most of them irrelevant. Them and their families are as thick a when they arrived, only now theyr'e bored and skint as well. The natives fucking hate them coz they ruin areas. Their only function is a political block vote.

And it's not like we can mass riot and toss them out. Same way US can't just throw all the blacks into the sea. Politicians and police protect their voting blocks dearly.

Jews. Cucks

sounds gay. ideal is living in a comfy village

>mmm yes fuck me harder daddy shekelstein

See

Europe is whatever the fuck we say it is and don't you forget it.

>UK
>Northern Europe

In Finland most people lived in separate log houses.

This. Spot on.

>not living on the arctic steppes of Fingolia
user, you shame your ancestors.

I encourage you to leave your mother's house and understand the economic state of modern Britain. If you can't afford this house by the age of 25, then you really need to reconsider your life choices.

It's not an apartment. The property is across two floors.

Right.
To you Europe is mostly a party that you guys constantly turn up late to, just in case theres scary people there

Yeah, but all Finns are autistic.

>Built in 1973 for $23,000 inflation adjusted.
There, fixed it for you.

Not in London that's for sure

Implying anyone in bongistan cares about their community anymore. These types of houses were homes for factory worker's before ww2, now they house welfare plebs, pakis and nigs basically people who don't give shit about their surroundings.

I encourage you to leave your mother's house and understand the economic state of modern Britain. If you can't afford this house by the age of 25, then you really need to reconsider your life choices.

It's not an apartment. The property is across two floors.

Sounds like you were a litterer, or that you listened to loud music or watched television past the age of 11pm. Naughty, naughty! Phoning the council for anti-social behaviour is part of British culture, one I embrace wholeheartedly.

This is a different real estate portfolio.

you guys are so autistic you need a 10 meter distance between each other or you start screeching. not the best exemple.

No backyard, no front yard, explains why you're so shit at cricket

I'm from Darn Sarf, all I ever hear of grimsby is poverty & unemployment since the fish were all stolen by Europeans?

Tbh I expected that house to be about 30-40k

That's worse than a cuck shed.

There aren't that many outside of London that's a big meme, plus you really can't talk about niggers. At least the ones here can speak proper english before they stab you.

150k for a shoebox in fucking Grismby.
Terraced housing is the worst. If you live in a city like Vienna or Prague, at least your apartment is in a nice place and has some history attached to it.

This is just sad.

He posted another shithole in Rotherham yesterday, I think he's shopping them to get (you)s.

OP, link pls or fuck off.

I've not been diagnosed as Paranoid Schizophrenic, no. I'm just very concerned about the state of my local community and make every effort I can to make sure people are behaviour Correctly.

so you mean that communistic block buildings are something good? From my expirience from east Germany it's the most antisocial and humilating way of living.

True. Not necessarily a bad thing, though.

>work for 2.5 years for a big tech giant in ireland
>money saved up is not enough to buy even the smallest apartment
>go back to Poland
>holy shit I can buy a house with a garden near the capital and still have money leftover for a car
I love this system. Thank GOD Poland never switched to Euro.

Last year I reported 2 neighbours who were not paying their sugar licence.
I found out when they bragged about it and thought no one was listening.
Feels good man.

That's what local public parks and playing fields are for. Most people don't need a garden, and it is therefore a waste of money on the most part.

Thank god for houses in villages around northern Sweden. 6000 - 7000 pounds for a two-story house with garage and a large yard. Shame it's so remote from everything.

This is actually true.

When there is a housing scarcity the housing prices always rise to the maximum (((mortgage))) people can get.

If the average family could get a million pound mortgage then starting houses would cost a million pounds.
Simple as that.

How do you know his name? Isn’t this place anonymous?

Why is it anti-social and humiliating?

High-density living is the reason humanity has thrived as it is. It forces one to be alert, sociable, hardened against excessive noise, minimalist, humble and so forth. Living in crowded areas forces you to be the best person you are capable of being. Everyone knows that.

>$155k for that shitty shack
Jesus Christ.

Allahu akbar my dude I personally don't give a shit about your little cuckholes but I grew up and live in house at least 4 times your pic related and I gotta say only slum people live such little cuckhouses here may be south asian immigrants there would introduce there the culture of non living in little cuckholes but that's just me hoping anyways fuck the qwaen and allahu akbar to you

liberals are talking about adopting Euro with "before it is too late"

>150k for that piece of shit

In my street we don't even have balconies.

And I'm glad because black people would just dump their garbage on them so the whole street would stink.

If I want to sit outside I take a short walk to the Vondelpark.

The same reason I know your name Mr Xin.

For any responsible, mature, hard-working, intelligent, forward-looking young British man this house is a bargain.

>be me
>live and work in London
>fuck knuckled twat tells me to buy a house in fucking Wales or some shit

Listen here sunshine, government intervention, Arabs, Chinks, Russians, Celebs, Footballer twats and villains have fucked house prices into oblivion.
Any normal large city, it's supposed to be approximately ~6 times the average annual wage.
London crossed over 13 times ages ago.

Learn to economics.

You're pretty good at describing Orwells' 1984.

It’s because of mr chan and mr xin that most houses cost about $22mil in most cities here.

Explain to a brainlet the reason why housing prices are so insanely high and why are jews doing this

I think he was talking about commie flat with shared bathrooms and shared kitchens.

Those are totally unacceptable IMO.
But a normal flat is fine.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62301973.html

I could sell my nouse buy this and still be £100+K ahead.

This. I live about an hour away from londonstan and haven't seen a paki or a nigg in 3days

Gotta be trolling

see

You must lurk more my fellow countryman.

>10 meter distance
the finns you've met must have been halfbreeds. Real finns need at least 72 meters.

90% of housings here are comfycommieblocks and I've never heard of shared bathrooms/kitchens. What ?

City of London needs an asset market to launder international bloodmoney. It's as simple as that. Qatar now owns most of London.