A muslim stopping his car and praying on the highway in Italia

A muslim stopping his car and praying on the highway in Italia.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZH3TakZsB6c

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BivYc4XDVe8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tnx merkel

What a wonderful culture

Natural selection at work, nothing wrong with it.

you're jealous because your religious leaders/followers don't have this type of passion and commitment for their belief. iv never seen a christian get out of their pope mobile to pray, other than touch kids..
it really outlines how dedicated and disciplined these muslims are, something you ought to learn

>t. Ching Chang Al-Melbourni

A man with a faith and honor.

So what's the issue?

muhammed was basically an autistic Sup Forumsack who got sent back in time and made the best of it

Maybe he should've planned his day a bit more carefully. Seems awfully dangerous.

Run the pedo over next time

what and nobody threw a ciggie in his face?

Ah, yes, this is exactly what we need. Millions of Muslims everywhere clogging up the roads, making them more dangerous to stop and pray.

i wish the peope takes in 100 muslim refugees into vatican
lets see what happens

Powerful culture always dominate weaker culture. MUslims> white peepo

this
I hate them but it's mostly envy

The only thing i strongly disagree are the burkas and their apathy for science

maybe muslims should get actual jobs with such devotion and hold-off on raping their own cousins

You are pretty ignorant. The pope is a catholic. Christians think catholics are going to hell along with the rest of the jews and mooslims.

Again, cstholics have a ptoblem diddling kids, not christians.

Lastly, the pope is a false pop. That dude is chaulk full of demon spawn and if you cant see that its probsbky because youre full of rotting corrupti9n too.

That's the followers' fault and not the religion
Learning is encouraged in Islam
Scientific advancements in the west were despised and many of them were killed due to their belief they were heretics.
in the muslim world science was welcomed alongside religion.

hey, tell me this, how many white Italian women are falling to foreigners? how many of them are deceptive, unfaithful and have already slept around with 10 guys before they reach the age of 21?

i agree, forcing any human to cover their body and face against their will is immoral, but clearly it works.

>dedicated and disciplined these muslims are
Nice try Lesbo. Mental illness is not dedication or discipline, is just a disease. In pisslam case, curable with lead injections trough the brain

>video has gained likes since posting here

wut

Bullshit. Mudshits only like to suck camel cock.

This fact that this lazy fucking cunt has time to pursue his hobby like this means that he's on welfare now, and he'll spend the rest of his fucking life on welfare.
We are literally paying for this fuckwit to do medieval cosplay as his full time profession.

Yeh, im agnostic but seeing how cucked the west is makes me mad

>Dedicated enough to get out of their car on a busy highway.
>Not dedicated enough to stop themselves from raping women and children.

There's nothing admirable about islam, leb.

you're only supposed to stop on the highway in case of an emergency
if there's no "safety lane" rule, police and ambulances might use the safety lane to overtake civilian cars

That's good thing.

This gap between "them" and "us" will only make it easier for us to repatriate these people when the time is right.

Run it over. Call accident by bad tires.

*burns the library of baghdad*

lets suppose it was
it's no longer
In fact erdogan, a good leader imo, at least for turks, doesnt believe in fucking evolution

so much for "encouraging education"

This, civnats are fucking retarded for wanting blacks and brown to 'intergrate'. I'd rather they keep their burkas and pube beards so they can easily be rounded up, rather than having them 'assimilate' and and interbreed with whites

Inspiring

They don't dominate though.
They just fucking annoy.
They're like cockroaches in a beautiful kitchen.
That's why I want them all removed from the west.

Afghan vet told us students a joke Mujaheeds were an easy target while observing Nama

It wasn't a thrash talk about Afghanis, he's like highly intelligent tech professor and makes fun of religion

british education here we go

>I'd rather they keep their burkas and pube beards so they can easily be rounded up
The only smart user in this thread. They wear the star of david for free.

Strange.
I cant See a ISIS flag anywhere in the Moon.

This is the correct approach.

What does vid title mean? Absurd idiot in street?

Sweden knows how to do.
Is your Country a cuck on purpose to bait more mudslims Into the Zyklon?

Correct.

Oh man you got me right there, i sure like sucking camel cock, what a great argument.

It's bidaah

Go suck off zakir naik

>zakir naik

>who ?

Muhammad was a pedophile that raped a 9 year old girl. All Muslims are pedophiles. Your religion is so weak that you've been driven out of Europe against farmers and peasants time and time again.

Yup, that's called piety

Something Christian countries don't have anymore

Go back to Algiers, nafrinigger

Muslims =/= Catholics
Also >your religion has been driven out of Europe
Lol

I am in Algiers

That's not how you spell Marseilles senpai

> Being this fucking retarded

Most of the 'golden age' of science in Islam was either a) shit they translated from the west, or b) shit discovered by people that were usually exiled or murdered for apostasy later on because being a 'good muslim' and being a functional intelligent human capable of independent thought are mutually exclusive.

where's the chink with his bad truck driving skills when you need him

>being this illiterate

Filthy heretic who pretend to follow the true faith or worse
Communism it's atheist.

Everyone getting rustled by you is a moron, even if you are b8ing.
The reason Muslims constantly spread, even without directly making war, is precisely because they stay as an underclass in foreign countries long enough to get equal rights to native religion and culture, at which point the Islamic edict that no law trumps Islamic law is protected under a country's native law, and therefore you can justify flouting any native law as long as you're observing Islamic ones instead.

It's fucking genius. The fact that a desert dwelling sand monkey came up with this is amazing. Absolutely subversive. Islam was the original post-modernist Marxism. It's a logical Gordian knot that nobody has managed to untie in 1500 years. Of course, we just need to wait for Alexander to come and cut the damn thing instead of trying to disentangle it, it's remarkably easy to beat if you don't play by its rules, which begs the question of why we're playing the game.

you see this is your problem ahmed
you can't tell the difference between piety and pharisee behavior
getting down on all fours in public so everyone sees you is the opposite of piety
islam is all about appearances, it's about as deep as a puddle

you're not even supposed to pray when you're on the road, the guy is just being a deliberate pain in the ass

Man gets out of car to worship god. Terrible thing right.
Why the fuck are we so concerned with what other people are doing.
Are you all so insecure with the concept of death that it upsets you if someone lives differently to you?
personally we have bigger problems
I live in australia and my internet speed is 2mbps
I download at 500kbps
Wtf kind of first world country have we become

>shit they translated from the west
>shit discovered by people that were usually exiled or murdered for apostasy

LMFAOOO are you fucking serious? There was literally a "House of Wisdom" composed exclusively of Muslims. And wtf do you mean "translated from the West"? It's after the Islamic invasions that Europeans translated the science they got from Muslims. That's why Europe left the Roman numbers for the Muslim ones you retard

Seriously kys

Well he is using the emergency lane at least

>What do you think

I think he's a moron following stupid old superstitions.

what about muslim pilots? do they stop the plane and start praying mid-flight?

He’s blocking a lane, idiot

he's right though

What do you think happened at 9/11?

So much traffic behind him in emergency lane wow
Stop being dramatic soy lord

lol maybe you should open up one of your great classics
you can't go two pages without a reference to Aristotle / Galen / Pythagoras, depending on the type of text you're reading
the fucking quran can't be interpreted without using the Bible

Why don't spaghetti niggers build their roads with a shoulder?

Its good to see our brothers expanding their influence may Allah guide him to greatness.

Stupidly conservative is what I think.

An individual with sensibility wouldn't have a problem with waiting with your prayer for a few minutes.

Straya is right. If we respected Christianity with 10% of the passion Muslims show to Islam the West wouldn't have allowed these animals to start taking over

Literally illegal here.

Deserves to get run over

Where is the truck of peace when you need one?

youtube.com/watch?v=BivYc4XDVe8

>all the pro islamic posts itt
I always knew most of you were sand niggers

No wonder Itlians make over priced shit cars.

Nouredine, Islam took all the knowledge from Persia and India. Al Andaluz is a mith. Islam never created anything, only stole it.

For islam scientific research is condemned because it's considered blasfemous

You to go back

I wanted to say in islam

Wtf has Merkel to do with Italy?

look at how the lines slowly converge. Hes at the end of a drive onto the motorway lane. This is fucking lethal.

bus of freedom strikes again

I honestly would have expected him to get out and fuck one of the goats.

What a useful religion for the new leaders of Europe. The new peasant class are so stupid theyve literally wilgully imprisoned their own minds

You can't be fucking serious

There was a brief period of general enlightenment but it hasn't been that way for most of meaningful recent history. It's a pretty stupid argument to support something as positive using examples that no longer exists today desu

classic troll. congrats.

>repatriate these people
Either that or your children will be wearing burkas. I'm guessing the later. You ikea faggots are so smug yet can't see beyond your own arrogance. So what's the big plan besides getting raped, pillaged, and conquered?

One would think making believers pray on a highway is the work of a Loki and not a just God

why are you making a bid deal out of this?
it's nothing.

If he must do this shit he's too fucking dumb to realise that he will have to stop on highway and or/ disregards the law which prevents him from doing so - either way good example to show they don't fit. He should be thrown in jail, his mumbo jumbo is public danger.

never thought Sup Forums is that retarded

Highest form of virtue signalling. Other muslims and other easily impressionable people will follow suite if this is not dealt with.

Little does he know that he's actually praying to satan.
SAD