Saitama>Zen-ohs>Everyone else in DBS

Saitama>Zen-ohs>Everyone else in DBS

>t-they were holding back

>that OPM animation
Why can't DBS animators do the same?

Because Dragon Ball has a new episode every week while OPM has 12 episodes in years.

Then what about h x h ?
It had 148 episodes and all of them were top quality

>bang can take out high tier dragon monsters who can destroy entire citys in short periods
>is suprised by someones power when he breaks a regular hard hat
The ova's really butchered what kind of strenght this old man really has.

He did use a toy hammer...

Earlier in the episode he was schocked when Saitama didn't get run over by a truck, even though he had already seen him obliterate the meteor at that point.
It was a entertaining ova but they really downplayed him alot.

Based Madhouse is the exception to the rule.

The DB crew just goes to salaryman bars more often than the OPM crew

Should I read HxH or watch the 2011 anime

you underestimate the strength of a japanese truck

That's defense instead of offense, and I don't remember this episode specifying that it took place after that

>quality
Indeed.

Read it. If you're gonna watch, watch '99.

Read the manga, but if you watch the anime I'd say you watch the 2011 one. 99' is good but as faithful and straight up has a noncanon anime only ending.

but isn't* as faithful, my bad.

I hear the 2011 anime has an actual better told story than the manga, is that true

>noncanon anime only ending
'99 ended with Gon/Killua meeting Kite. Hardly non-canon.

His defense is just as good as his offensive which he demonstrated by surviving attacks from high dragon tier attacks.
Even the Sea King, a demon threat, could easily break into the bunker that was stated to have enough blast resistance to stand against bombs. So to display he is shocked by something like this is downplaying him alot.
The episode specified that it took place after it.
Thats why he sneaked around after him to invite him to his Dojo.

He does ask what kind of power it is, since Saitama using it still didn't explain that

That's like saying any old caterpillar is stronger than Saitama because they wreck plants while he has to take care of one and can't kill it at all.

11 still has solid animation even if it doesn't have as much piano playing