Little Witch Academia

Now that her smile is back, you better protect it properly this time, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_YURiKA29_/status/866315380263862272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Updated

What would a romantic evening with Diana be like?

Buy a mirror and set it on the table.
The rest will come naturally.

I-I'm Diana?

Now that we're back at school Akko, I could help you with your magic a bit-

Stawp wiking shewhohned womance n shewhohned chawachtuhs.

>filename
So Akko dies at the end?

Look, I don't like Andrew either, but at this point I'd gladly take ten of him over one of (you)

You faggots didnt even discuss what Hannah, Barbara, & every teacher especially Finneran will react to Akko after Akko successfully bring Diana back.

Diana is getting married! MARRIED!

>Oujosama, you don't have to hold back any more. Please fulfill the dream you've had since you were a little girl.
Diana also wants to become Shiny Chariot confirmed. Shiny Duo end confirmed. DiAkko already won.

Can't wait to see Finneran Sasuga's.

>tfw Akko will be humble but Diana would finally open her mouth unlike in episode 2 and say she made her believe in magic

So the family finances are fine? Just like that?

I feel Diana will become the next headmaster of Luna Nova, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like to see her and Akko become a duo of performers.

They found it under a couch.

>I feel Diana will become the next headmaster of Luna Nova
Maybe in 20 to 30 years.

Barbara redemption arc when?

But she's already more competent than all the teachers combined.

>30 years
>lesbian Diakko Christmas Cakes

She can do both. They can't be Shiny Duo once they're old, anyway.

Diana's servants love Diana so much they're going to work for her sake and Diana's aunt pretty much agreed to start wasting money.

........Arigatou.......

So did Woodward and Beatrix have the type of relationship as Akko and Diana?

Maybe in a Traditonal ending but we're not getting that

Hiya !

Hiiiyaah !!

Hyah !!!

So Akko will sacrifice herself to become magic and Diana will become Shiny Chariot and kiss the Shiny Rod before every performance and say "thank you, Akko"?

I want to do fun things with that loli

>Sushio worked on the episode
>he literally only animated the last scene

Multiple layers of pottery

>Moon scar is still unexplained

What did she mean by this?

Andrew is sniffing Akko's hat right now.

>Neh, Diana, can you say that again?
>No.

Maybe this is like Star Wars and the Rule of Two. Every generation needs to have two yaybians.

If this series does get a 2nd season or a 3rd OVA and Yoshinari does find a co-director to help him, then who in Trigger (or outside of it) would be co-director?

>Akko and Diana. They're completely different but also the same. They can't understand each other but they also perfectly understand each other. It has become a precious, irreplaceable relationship.

twitter.com/_YURiKA29_/status/866315380263862272

What did YURIka mean by this?

They will eventually become on par with this duo

>please Diana-chan bring her back
>I will(clutches onto Shiny Rod)
>but afterwards we need to talk
>all three of us
>Charioto-Sensei
>okay...
This will happen soon, are you excited Sup Forums?

>Akko does something stupid in front of everyone
>Diana goes "Akko!" in her usual tone
>the others eventually leave
>Diana's voice softens and she gently tells Akko she's got appearences to keep up
Are you ready for this kind of scene?

>co-director
Little Witch Academia is a pet project released between the big projects. That will never happen.

If anything Diana's going to be stricter with Akko since she needs to whip her into shape for the task ahead.

She is going to be gently strict like Croix in the Chariot flashback.

Shes turn into OVA2 Diana.

Harsh but cares for Akko

>Diana spanking Akoo's genki butt red

So Ursula is supposed to be some sort of knockoff Quattro clone or what

OVA 2 Diana was still distant towards Akko. TV Diana is now in a much closer relationship.

>retards still think she means it as romantic

Where do these faggots come from?

She's Coach Kamina Bajeena.

That's way too bait for LWA.

she's gonna end up giving the card to Akko though

You think? We've had Diana confessing her love to Akko under the influence of a spell and Akko almost willingly kissing Sucy.

We need to talk about the fact that the Cavendish family is represented by a snake, but only Diana mainly uses equine imagery.

No she won't, because Akko won't want it since it won't fit her collection. Diana's card is in English, Akko's collection was in Japanese.

Those were comedic, while that case might be too "earnest" and played straight.

Is DianaxAkko the best ship?

Beatrix seemed to be closely linked to the Unicorn, though.

She's Nonoriri.

No ship is best ship. They all suck an so do the people who force them constantly

Akko won't give a fuck about that. Anyway, the card is the obvious plot device that Diana's gonna use to give Akko her yay back when shit hits the fan.

Yeah.

YEAAART!

Sure, but Akko will give it back to Diana.

Andoru don't deserve be someone

Why is he deleted? Fucking newfag janitors.

Yes, but not her Aunt and cousins, and when she was a kid she had that snake wand thing as well.

Man, you're a idiot. Let's wait and see then. I feel pretty confident anyway since episode 20 played out exactly how I predicted.

Why Akko is so based?
She Yay all the gilrs!

/u/-Sup Forums's tumor

I'll post again what I said last thread: Otsuka or the Kiznaiver director, Kobayashi.

It's cute, but I don't ship Noriko X Kazumi and I'd like Akko and Diana having their kind of dynamic far more than I'd want actual yuri happening.

It also happened exactly how I predicted. Diana won't give up her dream of becoming Shiny Chariot just because Akko has the same dream when they can both become Shiny Chariot.

Either way, it doesn't fucking matter since they have plans for S2 and the story won't go beyond their first year at the school.

This. Either Masahiko Otsuka or Hiroshi Kobayashi would be good choices.

Fuck off, Mari Okada was the reason why Kiznaiver sucked.

>some sort of knockoff Quattro clone

Excuse me?

>TIL: Nonoriri = idol for retarded girls

You know the second season's going to suck

Every single episode will have Akko bleating about Chariot while that same orchestral piece plays over and over again, no matter what the subject.

>It also happened exactly how I predicted
No, I was the only one who predicted that Akko was gonna revive the word on her own and then use the transformed rod together with Diana. Most people thought they were gonna revive the word together or that Diana was gonna do it. Bunch of retards.

>Diana won't give up her dream of becoming Shiny Chariot just because Akko has the same dream when they can both become Shiny Chariot.
Now you're jumping to conclusion. We don't know what's gonna happen at the end.

>Have you ever heard of a woman named Shiny Chariot?

It's called Little Witch Academia, dumbass. If they're open to a second season the school will remain.

>when you show turns into a dumpster-fire because you have zero (0) good writers so you try to force the yurishit angle to get sales

Stop embarrassing yourselves and crawl back to KHARA

>when they can both become Shiny Chariot.
If both are Shiny Chariot then no one truly is

Het btfo!

hater can't get into romantic friendship

I bet the people opposite to Shiny Duo ending are butthurt Andrewfags that can't stand Diana starting to become Akko's most important relationship.

>Pic

Ironic because Kazuhiko Shimamoto likes Trigger.

I predicted that Diana would be the type that won't cry even if she breaks.
Though I feel she didn't really reach breaking point thanks to Akko, maybe if she was left alone for a while

Now I wonder why Tattun said ova two's Diana was the cutest, this episode's Dian was super cute.

Actually, I just don't think it's gonna happen. That's all.

>hater can't get into romantic friendship
Neither can the characters

>idol for retarded girls
What the fuck did you say about me, TOP pilot of the Buster Machines, over 100,000 confirmed Space Monster kills, etc.

But why? They share the same dream. Before, the argument against Shiny Duo was that people didn't think Diana also wanted to become Chariot but that was dismissed this episode.

I oppose to it because that sounds extremely traditional, which is the opposite of what Yoshinari said we'd get.

To Andrew.
We know.

Getting sick of this low tier bait

Ask Akko.

The only non-traditional alternative is Akko NOT becoming Shiny Chariot.

At least one of them won't be a cake.
You know why.