pixiv.net/member.php?id=335221
pixiv.net/member.php?id=230151
pixiv.net/member.php?id=524533
pixiv.net/member.php?id=5447
pixiv.net/member.php?id=12452172
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a low-tier fetish.

The fetish of plebs.

Without them I don't have a thing to stand on.

Socks are better.

>feet holding

Don't get it and I never will.

Natural foot musk > clean feet
That's all there is to it

Gloves > socks

I don't get it, but if you're into it, you do you user.

Stockings are fucking hot though.

Thighs > Tits > Feet

Navel > Armpits > Knees > Everything else

Unnecessary.

Only podiatrists are into that sort of thing.

Well, girl must have delicate, cute feet or it can be a turn off, but I'm not specifically into them

Not as retarded as liking large foreheads since at the worst its basically no different from hands if she washes them enough.
Seriously forehead guys, why do you basically want to fuck a giant toe?

They're good for walking.

FTFY

I've got a thing for like everything else. Breasts, butt, stomach, thighs, back, collarbones, you name it. But not feet.

I like em

foreheads???

legs>feet
But cute feet make great legs even better, so I'm all for them.

I honestly don't understand the appeal.

Feet are good!

They're pretty handy, I guess

Important part of anatomy, real or animated.

I think they're cute and good for their sensitivity and ticklishness but I don't have a fetish for them.

Its a patrician fetish. Only assfags hate feet.

A forehead is fine too.

Feet are the most beta fetish. You're so used to look at the ground you start getting aroused by the only part of a woman you can actually see.

Honestly I'm kinda glad I'm into feet. There is a lot of material out there and most of the time it's not even considered a fetish. It's really convenient.

Imagine if you are into breasts; and in the summer all girls don't cover their tits, they just run around with some leather straps or jewels around the nipples. Or in Japan all girls would be required to take of their shirt and bra before entering a house.

It's really easy to satisfy this fetish. Compared to all the weird stuff out there you can be into, I'm happy I got the easy mode.

Scat tier fetish

Deep.

me on the left, middle and right

Every fucking thread.

I don't find them attractive, but I don't find them repulsive either. I'm fine with foot fetish content, so long as there's something else good about the work.

Well fucking excuse me for having a different opinion

That implies I like 3d feet, maybe go on Sup Forums and tell them that.
3D feet are gross and wrinkly

Best body part and best fetish, plebs will never understand.

>I'm fine with foot fetish content, so long as there's something else good about the work.

So something like this?

Why do you come to this threads if you don't like feet in the first place? You could just ignore them.

Exactly. That's a nice ass.

Bottom tier fetish, lower than scat and interracial

> In another, to give thanks for his recovery after an illness, he was said to have cut off the feet of many women. The severed feet were heaped in two piles with those of his favorite concubine, whose feet were unusually small, placed on top. These two piles of feet were then doused in oil and set alight to become what he called "heavenly candles".

Gross

I'm more interested in that ponytail on the right

What.

OP clearly asked for everyone's honest opinion. My opinion is, feet fucking suck.

Can you leave you fursecution mentality at the door?

I don't get how people can think feet are gross and single it out as a bad body part to like.

It's like if I said someone had nice legs and the response "What the fuck legfag? Gross!"

Unironically the new furfaggots. Everyone hates you.

I like feet that are in pantyhose.

Don't really like them but I have a smell fetish so that satisfies me when it comes to feet.

They're pretty useful for getting around, picking up things from the floor, kicking shit and as sexy add-ons to my masturbation material.

Feet are cute, but footfags are disproportionately obsessed with feet to the point where it's just strange.

>smell fetish

I hope that extends to used panties, user.

>picking up things from the floor

Are you some kind of chimpanzee? Do you have monkey toes?

>smell fetish
This guy has the right idea

Anything used by cute girls is worthy of sniffing.

My nigga. A cute girl's laundry basket is like heaven.

You don't need monkey feet to pick up stuff from the floor with you toes

On the contrary, it's much more common to see any slight display of foot fetishism be shunned than it is to see somebody display obsession with feet beyond what any normal fetishist would, like ZR or midriffs for example. Feet really don't get a fair treatment among fetishes.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=248611
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2666814
pixiv.net/member.php?id=104649
pixiv.net/member.php?id=6210796
pixiv.net/member.php?id=9611647
pixiv.net/member.php?id=706963
pixiv.net/member.phpid=853087
pixiv.net/member.php?id=357185
pixiv.net/member.php?id=335221
pixiv.net/member.php?id=230151
pixiv.net/member.php?id=524533
pixiv.net/member.php?id=5447
Some artists that draw good feet, among other things.

Bonus:
pixiv.net/member.php?id=12452172

What is it from?

Man I really wanna be trapped in a bag full of girls used clothing parts.

It's not hard to pinch something by bending your toes. It's not as versatile as using your hand but for a lot of objects they do just fine. It saves you the trouble of carrying your whole body all the way down to reach whatever you want to pick up. You can also use the space between your toes to get a good hold of some objects.

Ofcourse. Even better if the panties are still on the girl and she's also wearing tights.

more degenerate fetish than pedofaggotry or scat

I find them extremely arousing but unlike most footfags I'm not into femdom, soles or stinking odor

>floor tiles
>ohio

>Only 16 chapters
>Anime never ever
>Not even an OVA
It hurts.

Which mangaka draws the best feet?

They're supposed to enhance a picture, not be the sole focus of it.

Feet no
Legs yea

>like socks
>don't like feet
A complex and sad existence

There is nothing wrong with finding feet attractive

The problem is posters like these
It's the same as wanting to smell a fishy pussy

>Presenting
>PUFFY
>Pantyhose
>Thong
Holy shit, 2lewd

> honest opinion on feet

They are useful when walking.

i don't have a foot fetish but i can accept that feet can be sexy

how is this allowed in a shounen manga

D>C>E>F>B>A

>sole focus

I like when 2 girls' feet touch

They need to be amputated so PE stops being a thing

I don't shoehorn in my posts, that would sock.

Feet are amazing and I feel bad for taking so long to accept I had this fetish. To think it all started so long ago. Pic related was my first time feeling there was something strange going on.

Cute

They're great.

I'm not sexually attracted to or aroused by feet at all, but having them as part of the image enhances it. I'm not quite sure how to put it, like feet alone don't give me a boner, but a cute or sexy girl who's bare feet I can also see gives me a bigger boner than otherwise. Something about it just adds a layer of eroticism.

Socks are also high tier.

That's perfectly normal.
Just like a vagina or asshole alone isn't going to be erotic by itself.

Legfags usually fap to thick legs, legs in sexy clothing, curvy legs, etc. Legfags often are assfags or fap to sexy women in general. You can consider legfags to be "entry level". Finding legs sexy is incredibly common and is 1a to "ass and tits". Legfags aren't considered fetishistic in the same sense as footfags for this reason.

Footfags fap to pictures of curvy, cute feet and licking and sniffing dirty, smelly feet. Do you know how many colonies of bacteria are on a dirty foot? When you aren't sexually attracted to feet, this premise is really gross. You won't easily find someone who calls legs "gross", but you will easily find someone who thinks feet are "gross". Changing the body part while keeping the fetish/sexual interest does change the context. You need to understand this.

Finding a foot cute is really no big deal, no one gives a shit about that. Armpit and navel are obscure as fuck and you see people talk about how sexy those are. The difference is, armpit and navel fags will fap to pretty much every body part or at least have other sexual interests. It's like they pick a body part out of a hat and decide "this is my next fap". The woman's body is very erotic, after all.

Footfags do not. Footfags only want your feet. Their eyes go straight to your feet. Nothing else fills them with the same sexual gratification as your feet. Footfags have a creepy stigma because they ONLY want your feet. They may find tits cute, they may find legs sexy, but their dick is only diamonds for your feet. This is a problem.

TLDR: Footfaggotry is undeniably linked with filthfaggotry, even if (You) specifically don't fap to the dirty. Filthfaggotry is shamed for obvious reasons. Footfaggotry's obsession and hyperfocus with feet is off-putting. Footfags only want your feet, unlike most legfags, armpitfags, navelfags.

Find them cute but not arousing.

Footfags are loud and obnoxious.
I find a lot of images catering to them with scrunched up foot soles or being overtly prominent in a sexual attempt a huge turn off.

While not directly related, I also dislike pungent smells.

Shocks, tights, shoes or boots are always superior to bare feet.

Feet are disgusting and it's a garbage fetish.