Why are black men so triggered about Malia Obama dating a white man?

Why are black men so triggered about Malia Obama dating a white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yU5lJiR5Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=J9BzY_xWQek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Colonized.com

>They're claiming Obama was a white supremacist

nice meme flag faggot

prob cos its widely tolerated for non-whites to harbour racial hatred, and they do have a lot of reasons to, so why wouldn't they

because its not malia obama its one of those faggots from milli vanilli . obamas kids were replaced right after he wont the election. both were dark skinned and the kids were like 4-6 years old

its not right for a white man to be dating a nigger faggot who was in milli vanilli

>and they have a lot of reasons to
name one that isn't related to their past

police

hahahaha good meme, aren't your police busy chasing "racists" on the social media and letting muslims rape your children

commit less crime

cause blacks are just as racist as whites

Every single black person I have ever met has acknowledged this. It's literally only white people that do not. What the fuck?

He is a Muhamad and he is trying to play a troll. And he failed miserably.

...because even they realize race mixing is wrong?

Either bait, shill or genuinely that blue pilled

not talking about BLM

talking about racial profiling and racist attitudes within police forces

lel i doubt they know how to work computers desu lad i think you get a job with the plod squad from collecting 5 packets of walker crisps and posting them off

im whiteand all i said was non-whites do have reasons to harbour racial hatred

didn't even say if they were righteous or justified

Sup Forums always with the kneejerk

>black expression for their equivalent of a coal burner is swirling
Why do they make it such an appealing word. This makes me think of Ice Cream. We use things that are generally considered bad things

more racist even. But they will always tell you that racism requires power, so they can't be racist. It's shocking how far that idiotic belief has spread

She got BONGED.com

ayo blackboi is you mad

yeh it's just being a human. We are tribal minded, it's natural.

Because they're jealous that black women prefer the "superior white man" than the inferior negro

You're so deluded it's remarkable. Do you honestly think cops think to themselves they're going to go harass some minorities today? Do you ever wonder why blacks have to interact with the police more? It couldn't possibly be because they commit almost 5 times more violent crime as whites could it?

>im whiteand all i said was non-whites do have reasons to harbour racial hatred
How old are you?

You cannot be racist unless you are in pow---- LMAO I can't even finish this attempt at a bait.

Don't they call any black man who raises just a bit over an ape level a traitor and uncle Tom?

yes I do honestly think there are racist police

national crime victimization surveys (they ask victims to identify the race of the perpetrator) align with arrest records broken down by race.

so it's not that the police end up becoming grizzled racist veterans that unknowingly harassed and arrested some innocent blacks. that's a compelling narrative but the data just doesn't support it.

72 next week

>giving a heck what niggers think

Niggers usually associate everything with food. A mixed indian nigger is called a redbone or something like that. I forget what they call gook mixed niggers.

True facts.

>tfw have had more racism in my life from other black people than actual white people
>tfw even my "cop stories" are white as fuck.

Maybe the word was coined by a black woman, as dating and managing to keep a white man as a black woman is something to strive towards? Since all niggermen are trash?

Is this a serious question? As a biracial human being myself, race mixing is bad

are you mad niggerboy?

>The absolute state of the United Kingdom.

THE ANGLO
>MUST
C O L O N I Z E

Because she doesn't want to raise a kid by herself while baby daddy is in jail

The same reason you're triggered by coalburners.

Pls kys. thx

Really?
I always thought that it was hypocrisy because i never see any black person doing anything like this when it's a black man with a white woman

Yeah... I would say he does

This.
Esp. mixed black women I think know that with niggers they'd get nothing but beatings and treated like shit. So they go for mixed men or whites.

Jews are the only ones who are okay with their women sleeping outside of the race.

the thing that bugs me about this chart is that if you make this proportianate to population the black on white one should be 5 times as high so more or less the same as black killed by blacks

because they are also racist.

because niggers are racist.....

Ever meet a black couple that adopted a poor white baby?

youtube.com/watch?v=0yU5lJiR5Zk

DELET TIHS!

same reason why white men are so triggered about white women dating black men.

Not really

Time for Greg Lansky to finally launch Bleached.

STOP USING LOGIC IT'S BECAUSE BLACKS ARE NIGGERS

Their roasties actually hate that shit, this is where all the contempt for "Becky with the good hair" comes from.

It's a bong.

It's funny, because nearly every single nigger living in the United States is a mongrel with at the very least ~25% European DNA admixture.

Obama himself is half-white, which makes his daughter's bi-racial, too.

Yeah i guess you are right

To be fair i would fuck her just to annoy Obama

Because niggers are just as racist as Sup Forums is, difference being that their racism is acceptable to society and ours is not.

Is there a source on that?

Are you fucking KIDDING?! I have an idiot friend who burned coal for the first time a while back. One of many reasons the relationship didn’t work out, besides the fact that even an idiot like her was too smart for a nigger, was that everywhere they went, other black men would hit on her (crudely of course) and negresses would harass her to the point of physically attacking her. Lucky for her she’s pretty tough (and psycho when pressed—the nig is lucky he survived and is kind of scared of her now) but she still got super sick of it fast.

She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and k9 horse hair that's dead and thin. She must like pink dick. She must like for her man to smell like the puppy he is when he get wet. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don't judge her love for this dissolving sub human come on now that's not right. She took him all the way from the caucus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is love right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She wants her man pale skinned with melanoma and calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skinned blonde recessive blue eyed Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder people throughout his bible. She like her man to look st her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she has the original blood type and hr has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think america is home to them. You can be a native to America Mr and Mrs white people and anybody else that ain't us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you're not from here you're not aboriginal copper colorned Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in Peace. Prase pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is. Bitch

I grew up in Oakland and I have to say that I’ve known quite a few black women who gave up on nigger men altogether. Several married a white guy. One married a Latino. I can’t blame them really.

Its Brittany Danyelle from this vlog
youtube.com/watch?v=J9BzY_xWQek

This is interesting, i never heard about stuff that severe

The "strong black man" thing is a meme, as much a constructed stereotype as the noble savage, or hyper intelligent asian.

Black men are more delicate then any open-mouthed pussy-hat wearing soyboy by orders of magnitude, they're just also extremely violent. If you limit or restrict a black man's ability to by physically violent, you'll find a spoiled, sullen eight year old who has no clue how to accomplish his goals outside the use or threat of violence. They have no emotional or social coping skills, and when faced with things they can't break or beat into submission, they crumble like dried out cheese.

There is also a massive yet hidden sense of self-loathing and shame that is rarely addressed. Something that isn't talked about, but is accepted by the majority of the black community, is that it is only gay if you're receiving. You can stick your dick in whatever, and as long as you don't take dick, then you're not gay. They are so terrified of even the implication of being ever so slightly homosexual that they will not even use soap on their ass in the shower. This sounds like racist bullshit, but at least with a portion of the thug population, i swear to you it's true. They know they're soft, sensitive, and have issues not fucking eachother, so black men over exaggerate any trait they view as powerful and masculine. This means girls should always pick them, and when they don't, in droves, and they lack the ability to just simply rape, beat, or kill them, you get posts like OP's.

Went to a job corps in Flint, MI for two years, one of about 30 white people on a campus of several hundred. Was not racist when i went in.

Happens here in Australia too, user.
My wife worked with an aboriginal girl at an office in town, and she was married to a white guy. She said she wanted to get away from the rest of her drunken family, but the family kept hassling her to "leave that white boy" and to give her paycheck over to the family (the abos have a concept of "family money"...if one has a job, they have to give over most of their pay to the rest of the family who doesn't work so they can bludge and drink booze all day).
The girl and her husband were abused so much by her family that they took out a restraining order against her coon family.

there is really nothing more pathetic than a less-than-smart black man denied his ability to 'solve' problems with his physical form

W H I T E D

The Obamas joined the Brahmin club. Their lineage will grow whiter and whiter.

Gotta maintain that 56%

This is what identity politics does. This is what (((they))) want. Lets hate eachother and let (((them))) get away with it.

Well the niggers in the comments are correct. Malia is so brainwashed by white civilization that she's never going to be content by dating a no-good, criminal nigger who'll run away as soon as she gets pregnant.

It would be conciderably worse for her to date a gangbanging nigger.

notice how many in here makes jokes about this but if it were a white woman and black man they'd already have emptied their "black men don't make good partners" pictures.
how i love the hypocrisy of pol. none of you all actually believe in the shit you post, you just want to feel superior

Liberals are so fun to have around, if only they weren't destroying western civilization.

cuck

>when the BBC meme fails
>... with liberals, no less

lol. GOP is the premiere consumer of blacked

oh shit my argument was destroyed

>Went to a job corps in Flint, MI for two years
So you spent 2 years in a town where everyone is retarded, like below the black bell curve retarded because of lead poisoning... either working in or working for a group that gives jobs to people too retarded to get jobs or complete school on their own? I would have shot myself instead.

Niggers BTFO.
How can black bois even compete?

Leave this island until you can grasp the basics of writing in English,that whole troll statement read like a 7 year old who just learned how to write long paragraphs

beacuse they cant compete

>hypocrisy
No hypocrisy. I think this white guy is dumb as fuck thinking that dating a president' daughter will make his life any better.

Opposite with Orientals and Asians (barring muslims) here as they seem to want their children to breed with whites more than their own

You had none to begin with.
How is Sup Forums even hypocritical, if we call racemixing shit it's within our characters.
If liberals go against racemixing they're retracting their own ideals.

>that Egyptian profile pic
WE

Actually I have....
A gay black couple lol.

He's probably already well off from a well off family. Obviously wealthy enough that a former president knows you personally...

that doesn't even relate to what i said. i'm calling out the hypocrisy of all the 'white supremacists' on here who will spam BLEACHED! when a white man is with a black woman and will fetishize asian women cause "white women are feminist whores" while getting furious over coal burners and make dick jokes about asian men
it's clear to see it's all about feeling better than other men of different races because everyone seem to have an inferiority complex on here despite labelling themselves as 'redpilled' or 'based'. pure tribal behaviour

black people think something =/= liberal stand point. you're italian, you should know better than feeding into this american bullshit

Because most blacks are insanely insecure.

I think your lost friend

>racist attitude and profiling
This cannot be measured unbiased
>when a supermajority all share common behaviors, it’s bad to profile them
>one of the big ones is promoting and causing harm to law enforcement
Stick your head in spikes please

Its almost as if we all agree white MEN are superior, and women are dumb regardless of color and need their hands held.

Cuck.

too much tits

have you ever seen the results when retarded people have children?

yeah i probably am cause this board has just turned into an echo chamber where every argument ends with "cuck"
see this BASED amerimutt civic nationalist r/the_donald tier, what a joke

anybody else see the ring on her ring finger?