Draw a girl

>Draw a girl
>Call it a guy.

Someone should draw a boy and call it a girl. I mean not Bell but full on Kenshiro body as a woman.

>he doesn't know
Kurapika is revealed to be a female in the latest arc in the manga.

Why would that matter? Once the jacket is off it's man shoulders anyway.

Does this count?

Prime example of what I am saying, yes.

The only convincing reverse trap scenario is when the women has her frame concealed by thick armor.

proofs

The jap likes to confuse the boner

It's not only that they make a girl(male) character appear as a woman, it's that they often make other characters see them as men as well which places the conflicting interpretation solely on the viewer.

Now it's the viewer who feels crazy because they're the only ones seeing a woman in a setting where everyone sees a man.

did you not see that shower scene?

No, show me.

Why are you in a thread discussing something you're ignorant about. Go watch Kurapika's shower scene

Maybe because for a manga that's been running since 1999 This character has been male for an incredibly long time now?

>I'm suuuuuper knowledgeable I even know the year it started in
Not convincing me buddy. Stop dodging.

I didn't say I was knowledgeable
>Why would you start a thread discussing something you're ignorant about
Because I watched a bit of a series, noticed every character was calling a female looking character male, checked to confirm if I was hallucinating and every source verified that he was male.

Got annoyed at this shitty meme, decided to make a thread on the topic of Japan trying to sexually confuse their audience by making female character designs and calling them men.

Now, for some strange reason I've been told in this thread that the character has "just been revealed to be female" without a source. I myself have found nothing on it so far.

So what does this mean? Well I think you were simply trying to probe me for being a secondary by telling a lie.

That doesn't change the topic at hand, which is that this man really, really, really looks like a girl. Eyelashes, puffy lips, messing with hair, everything down to the behavior.

They have to stop.

It's a guy.

Now that wasn't so hard was it?

>still no Kurapika with condom image

My boner needs it god damn it!

that's like the easiest fucking thing to do yourself you incompetent fuck

O

Kurapika is the cutest girl

Yeah I know. No wonder no one is fucking in japan anymore.

It's true. He should be more confident in his biological gender.

Crapka is a cute girl.

Kurapika looks legitimately boyish to me. He has long hair and he's obviously a boy and not a man, but that's not the same as looking like a girl.

He was pretty obviously boyish at the beginning of the manga and again now, but he did look a bit too feminine during Yorkshin

Clearly the manga has him more masculine, but the 2011 reboot certainly doesn't try to.

>using condom
Why it's not like he can get pregnant.

He's always looked like a girl pretending to be a boy to me.

Does AIDS exist in Hunter X Hunter?

I think the author suffers from hand aids.

youre forgetting the best girl

"girl"

gee, if only there were filenames

Huh?

read the filename.

I did? I don't know what you want from me.

hxh would have been better if Kurapika was revealed to have been a reverse trap.

I mean it's never been deconfirmed that she's a reverse trap.

That's a fanart.

Kurapika can sometimes look/sound young though, especially for his canon age. He's really short and he's played by a female voice actor, and smooth/round faced. I don't know if that's enough to make someone a "trap" though.

>still no doujins of alluka getting drilled up the ass

I know it's fanart dummy user

The reason why Kurapika always seemed like a girl to me was because the hair seemed very low effort. Like if you were a girl with long blonde hair, and you disguised yourself as a boy but put minimal effort into it, you would wind up like kurapika.

Alluka is a child though?

Pika is a miracle of the universe. The fact that he doesn't exist IRL genuinely depresses me.

>The reason why Kurapika always seemed like a girl to me was because the hair seemed very low effort.

Do real teenaged boys put effort into their hairdos? I don't want to post 3d but I don't think so. Girls care more about their hair than boys do most of the time. Seems weird to think of someone as a "trap" because their hair is too "low effort".

She identifies as an adult.

Kurapika's always been a dude.

Blame the animu for it's crimes

No, I mean the disguise is low effort, not the hairdo. Imagine you were a girl with long hair, if you just cut your hair to not even that short length and said "yeah I look like a guy now I guess"

Looks like someone drew the guy from Repo Man in an anime style.

Wow that user was right, he really can't draw hands.

Or imagine being a boy with longish hair.

I actually think he draws some nice looking hands.

No, he's just inconsistent

This is an ant.

Which guy?

Who is this Armin ripoff?

Kurapika may look girly, but he's got the manliest attitude in the fucking series, by a mile.

>manliest attitude in the fucking series

That would be Gon or Hisoka. Crappyka is just an angsty bitch, and the Kurta were probably despicably evil.

>hisoka
>manly attitude
Raping children is not manly

Taking what you want is

That's clearly a bivalve.

He can never take Chrollo's heart no matter how hard he tries.

>the Kurta were probably despicably evil

That would be so lame. That's literally trying to make the Phantom Troupe out to not be actual monsters.

>Pitou will never shove her fist up your ass and turn you into her puppet

According to creepy upper class guys in Rome and Greece along with Tribals folk it's only gay if you are being fucked. Straight as hell if you fuck em and your wife eats your jizz out of his ass.

He looks extremely girly in that pic user.

>Complaining about artists drawing guys as girls and girls as guys
>Not fucking meta

It's not fucking hard to understand why.

>Pitou will never use your prolapsed anus as a scratching post

That's supposed to be bait, right?

This never happened in the manga

Yo cunts

He looks feminine, like he's always been.

Still a dude.

Hisoka
>sociopath
>acts gay, even if "for the lulz"
>possible pedophile
>the guy that has given him his biggest kill-lust boner wiped the fucking floor with him
>Oh my rubber nen

Gon
>bisexual
>can't tell right from wrong
>he doesn't have any ethics or morality
>throws tantrums when his friends get hurt, and your pic related he was able to do what he did because of his MC status

Kurapika, on the other hand
>intellectual and well-read
>cunning, always plans ahead for all possible contingencies
>"not to be trifled with"
>we see him control his emotions as the story progresses
>even when he wasn't very emotionally immature, angry Kurapika still placed the life of his friends above his goals
>knows how to torture people
>threatens people left and right, ALWAYS gets his way
>his work ethic is unrivaled

Yeah, Kurapika is manlier.

oh

>Wearing literally a girly vest.
>Covers his chest in response to a naked man.
>"You make yourself more suspicious by getting the wrong idea"

What are they implying here?

>That's literally trying to make the Phantom Troupe out to not be actual monsters

I say this without being condescending, I don't think HxH is for you if you think the phantom troupe are "actual monsters"

who else would it be?

>Kurapika, on the other hand
Sounds like Chrollo.

You do understand that women like this really exist, right?

And the opposite is true as well. They're called traps and if you're a guy and you like them, you're a faggot.

They have shown actual humanity, sure. But can and will commit mass genocide if need be.

And it doesn't help that you posted Feitan, who is a known torture fetishist and reads Trevor Brown at his leisure.

>Gon the whiny brat
>"manly"

I just didn't know who you meant at the time

>who is a known torture fetishist and reads Trevor Brown at his leisure.

Problem?

>couldn't ice a nigga because muh friends

pika's a bitch

Reminder that Feitan is probably a lolicon who raped Kurta kids.

Men aren't supposed to have hips like that, but women aren't supposed to have shoulders like that.

Keep him 100 feet away from children.

He's just as bad as Hisoka.

those hips are pretty off-model from the manga though.