Is Dwayne Johnson a white with a tan or is he a nigger?

Is Dwayne Johnson a white with a tan or is he a nigger?

Im confused

he is one of these three igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic

He’s Pacific Islander. Native of Hawaii.

Pay sone respect to the man that killed star wars in China.

hes a mexican nig cross breed. he also was one of the lucky ones . half of them are obease

samoan isnt a thing. it was proved years ago. obama had to bring the old ones back from hawiia and dropped them off in panama. america committed a crime against humanity. the younger generations ones got to stay. also he dropped some off on a island with no running water and no food and they all died but like 2 who ate the others

He's the personification of the 56% meme

t. abdi

He’s Polynesian, tard. The only thing which kept Polynesians from becoming one of the world’s great cultures was a lack of resources. Their exploration of the open ocean was impressive and second only to Europeans.

Some of them could be complete savages but I am generally interested in Pacific-Islander culture

Nigger

Yea this intrigues me. Were they a successful race compared to Africans or those turbo african mk IIs in Australia?

Mixed race.

Father: blackish / mulatto looking
Mom: polynesian

Relax he is 30 days away from 500 lbs.

I wasn’t saying they weren’t savages, only that unlike Africans, Arabs and Amerindians they had an excuse for savagery and there some indications that if they had actual productive territory then they might not have been savages.

Is Dad blue eyed?

Definitely more successful than Abo’s.
With Africans it would depend on your definition of success. Africans are more populous and therefor one might say more successful biologically. If you were, however, to swap the environments of Africans and Polynesians, I think the Polys would’ve been more successful with most of the African continent at their disposal than actual Africans have been. Polys typically only devolved into absolute savagery under severe circumstances as happened on Easter Island.

Polynesian genes originate from Taiwanese aboriginals and they spread throughout the Pacific. They reached Madagascar, and there are literally Peruvians who carry some of the same genetic markers. That level of seafaring is an often unacknowledged wonder of mankind and puts them solidly above middle easterners and all non-Aryan descent South Asians.

wow, he really was a tiny wussy back in the day

You know how Jews pretend to be white when they're caught doing something bad and then they are Jews when demonising whites

That's like this knuckle head. Goes from being black to white depending on what agenda he's pushing