Let me grainpill you people on big corn

Let me grainpill you people on big corn.

On corn:
The corn lobby is why America is so hesitant to restrict high fructose corn syrup
Corn is also heavily subsidised, which drives the price of sugar down
Maintaining this corn farming subsidy while having free trade with Mexico has also driven the Indio corn farmers of southern Mexico off their land and into the USA as indigent workers, which then causes American wages to be undercut
The wages of corn are death

The corn lobby also scuppered early attempts at the electric car because they wanted the government to pursue ethanol fuel instead (corn sugar)
America is basically a golem made of corn lashing out at corn created problems, including geopolitical problems.
If the electric car had arrived sooner, perhaps the change by global warming on rainfall conditions in the Middle East wouldn’t have been bad enough to cause food shortages and spark first the Arab Spring (which included Al Qaeda - who America acted as an airforce for) and then ISIS (many parts of which America funded).
How much corn is in you right now?

Corn has also helped keep the South poor by artificially reducing demand for sugar cane.

You’re getting #cornholed and the eternal Iohan doesn’t want you to know it.
What are YOU doing to stop big corn?
Are they farming corn, or you?

Wondering why you’re missing part of your dick? Well, guess what crop influential circumcision advocate Kellogg used for his famous flakes

Corn is a fruit not a grain.

#teamwheat checking in. If youre a proud wheatboy reply to this message and say "huweatfields that is our home"

But muh GMOs

* hol up *
so you sayin' we can store our corn surplus in the population ?

All grains are fruit, you twat

Holy fuck, look at bit brain over here.

And what the fuck do you base that off of?

It's the seed-bearing portion of the plant.

Vegetables and fruits are contrasted by whether or not they are reproductive structures. Fruit is generally characterized by being genetically distinct from the parent plant, which grains are.

This user is correct. Many of our dietary and economic problems are solved by drying out Corporate Corn.

>How much corn is in you right now?
i dont eat corn because it makes feel like im getting a fever, my head starts to get really warm

>tfw rural Indianafag living a mile from a massive granary
>be summer
>horizon is corn
>rain smells of corn
>air thick with corn
>eyes crusted with corn
>lungs are filled with corn
>corn growing in my veins
>organs replaced by corn
>become 56% corn
>tell the meatbags how great corn is
>praise be to our corn overlords
At least I don't drink high fructose corn syrup.

Also, further clarification;

The only thing that makes grains unique is that it is fruit from grasses, a category which corn neatly falls into.

0.5 doritos have been deposited into your account

Are seeds considered fruit?

but i like corn

yes, and you are too.

No, because fruits contain seeds, fruit by definition is a casing for the seed so that animals will propagate it or so that decaying matter provides the nutrient for seed growth once it falls to the ground.
Amerimutts are being stupid again.

Biologically it's not seed, but a nutty fruit that contains the seed.

So rapeseed oil is really just fruit juice.

Botanically speaking, yes.

That would be cannibalism which is frowned upon in civilized countries

But in the case of grains surely the "fruit" would be the part we remove because it's not digestible by people.

And so is coffee.

>No, because fruits contain seeds
Fruits contain a lot of different structures. Seeds being one of them. It's the same reason that nuts are considered fruit as well.

/thread

Kellogs isn't selling circumsized foreskin as cereal.. sage.

no the mutt is right actually, nuts and grain are indeed fruit

>because it's not digestible by people.
Human consumption is pretty moot if we're talking about botanical definitions of fruits and vegetables. Hell, dandelion puffs are considered fruit.

corn is fucking awful, why do people eat that garbage
>shit micronutrients
>straight carbs, no fats or protein
corn is a disgusting plant if I wanted grains I'd eat fucking oats 0/10 would not buy again

I was just looking for pop corn gifs when i happene d on this thread.