Why do Filipinos like Americans so much?

Why do Filipinos like Americans so much?

>Filipinos surveyed - 85% to be exact having a more "favorable" view of Americans. Even better than Americans themselves

Did you mean mexicans?

the sad part is most are normies peste yawa man but oh well at least there are not wishing the whites to be extinct eh?

Filipinos are good people and work hard. They actually have compassion, unlike most other Asian races. Would allow chain migration of Filipinos

We were nice to them during WWII.

If you've ever met one though you know the truth, they're subsaharan African tiers of retarded.

The only relatively civilized country that shows an interest in the Philippines beyond buildin stealing your fish.

I like filipinos. They have a good attitude.

Puerto Ricans are like the complete opposite.

Pino beans are trash. Food cooked by old pino immigrant tastes like dirty dish water. At least theyre openly racist towards blacks

Flips are my favorite Asians

They actually have feelings and emotions, unlike East Asians

Because they're obsessed with nigger culture

Because we kicked the spics and then the japs out then decided not to own them anymore.

They're the niggers of Asia and loathed by all. No one cares what they think.

Filipinos are 3rd world monkeys and literally the niggers of asia.
absolute filth
your whores are cheap though and old dudes seem to like going there to fuck kids

We fucking genocided them before WWII.

Oh, nonononono. They are awful shit heads that act like they work and are obsessed with money more than Jews.

But unlike Jews, they tend to be quickly parted with it buying designer luggage and cheap gold.

A flip gramma recently sold me all of her gold to "buy bitcoins" (at $15000). That's how I know a crash is imminent - old Filipinos are investing in it now.

They have the white saviour complex and want to get BLEACHED by their colonial masters

I have a high opinion of Filipinos, so it looks like we're in the same boat here.

>we're the most powerful race in the world!
>look at us not have our own culture and dress like worthless fucking niggers

Proper funny when you see this among most non-whites. Abandon their culture for nigger rap culture.

The popular culture that America produces is perfectly suited to their IQ level.