Most DACA recipients are old as fuck. In all this time, they couldn't become a citizen...

Most DACA recipients are old as fuck. In all this time, they couldn't become a citizen? It costs a few hundred bucks to become a citizen. Apparently they are all college educated but couldn't figure out immigration paperwork? What's their deal? Why are they lazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0m5S91y3fL8
youtu.be/_YE4tBILf1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this true?

A few hunny?

Not sure I believe you, bro.

Because they are fucking stupid, another reason they must go

Good thread

I was wonder this myself

It takes an incredibly long process. They have to get a green card to be a permanent resident. Then you have to wait 5 years before you can apply for citizenship.

Because they think they're entitled to live in America just because they exist.

Being a nurse is just like becoming a 4th grade teacher now a days. All the retards I went to high school became teachers or failed at something after college and went into nursing.

democrats give them free shit and they dont have to pay taxes, they were riding the free democrat ride. they need to get the fuck out.

refuuges are the niggers of the hated third world(africa doesnt even count for shit, just a bunch of monkeys fucking goats) start burning down their fucking housing structures. every day im tempted to burn down the fuck somalian stacks in minneapolis. fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers fuck niggers, guess what? fuck niggers

OK but most have been here 2+ decades. They have no excuse.

It's affordable. Especially if you have gimmedats too.

Mexico needs US educated Hispanics , not the US.

Most DACA recipients can't apply for residency/citizenship, since there's no 'pathway to citizenship/amnesty for illegals'. The few that can get it meet the 'certain criteria' of having US citizen family members sponsor their change in immigration status. This is 'chain migration/marrying for green card' and Trump is looking to ban these practices as well.

So you are literally telling DACA people to marry a US citizen to get a green card before they get deported.

Most are married with children.

So betray my people and marry a qt latina, who has a higher education and will likely make more money than me. So I can stay at home and play my vidya gaems all day every day.

No, we are telling them they have to go back.

No human bean is illegal in 2018, sweetie ;)

When are Hispanic owned businesses going to hire someone other than their cousin Jose?

White people can mow lawns and make tacos too you fuckin racists.....

Yeah except hispanics dont marry, get knocked up by their uncles or random guys their moms fucking at 14 and live off welfare.

THEY MUST GO BACK......

Well the ones who aren’t citizens actually ARE illegal. If you cant vote in this country you are not a citizen. If you don’t have the proper VISA, etc. you have to go back. Just because you Rats have flaunted the law and invited these foreigners here does not make them legal.

It's not even about finishing the process but fucking STARTING it. They haven't even gotten that far.

>We are in your country illegally by the millions!!! Give us rights!!!
No thanks.

Isn't it racist for liberals to say things like

>They clean our hotels
>They make our food
>They pump millions into our economy

Why don't illegals understand that liberals make them into slaves?

Yeah but in the meantime all these illegals could have done everything they're doing now, and the reward for all that time would be permanent citizenship, but having to wait for a greencard wouldn't have limited them from doing everything they already do without because clearly they never even bothered to begin with. The whole DREAMER shit makes no fucking sense

I think that was the case for a while, but nursing programs are super competitive now (at least in my area).

This is good, because the quality of nurses will go up dramatically. But, it's bad for the DACA argument if they're literally taking education seats and subsequent jobs from natural born citizens.

youtu.be/0m5S91y3fL8

The quality of nurses has done nothing but drop

But we are all one race, the human race, sweetie ;)

Why do we even have boarders??? Its 2018????

We, like, NEED foreigners because there are too many whites here????

The quality of nurses will forever drop thanks to those 9 month colleges.

>Why are they lazy
greedy
you have to pay taxes, forever, regardless where you live, once you become a citizen

>Why are they lazy?
Because they're predominantly spics.

>I've been here thirty years you can't deport meeeeeeee
Did you get fucking lost on the way to the immigration office?

It's not much. You hire some third rate lawyer for under a grand to file the paperwork for you. You see their advertisements at every bus or train station

just for the record it's around 800 dollars.
A family of 4 pays a little over 3 grand for citizenship

Do you understand what it means to be in a country illegally? Do you understand the rules of citizenship?

Pretty much. For people who think that wealth should be redistributed to the poor, they sure like to pay Jose below minimum wage.

Mexico needs those nurses then, not the US.

That's not the Mexican border retard, Mexican border with. Stop spreading bullshit fake news. There's SOME fencing between the borders at heavily populated areas, but it doesn't look like that.

It's the Dems trying to buy votes. That's all it is. The DNC doesn't give a fuck about these people. They want them legalized and on their side so they can vote Dem.

They're literally illegal aliens, by definition.

Laid em up, ship em back. The law is the law. He would be a good asset in fixing his country, after a couple decades of hard labour to recoup the drain he put on our country illegally, taking scholarships from our citizens and his parents gibsmedats.

Pack em up* thanks autocorrect.

>meanwhile in u.s. citizen white boy's world
youtu.be/_YE4tBILf1A

>3.6 GPA
>rank 70
This stupid beaner must go to one of the shittiest schools imaginable if a 3.6 still places him in the Top 100. It'd be nice if he posted his SAT/ACT, but then everyone would know he's just a braindead spic and his gibz isn't from being smart, it's from being brown. These fucking wetbacks brag about stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from Americans. At this point I want nothing less than a lynching posse for every single one of these taco benders

>It costs a few hundred bucks to become a citizen
Not when we don't want you
And we REALLY don't want these Illegals

So what you’re saying is that we live in a global society.

>whites a global minority.
>gibs for whites

if they were legal then theyd have to pay taxes

>3.6
>good
The only reason I got into my university as a white person with a 3.8 was I put on the application that I was paying cash.

fuck daca.. fuck the dnc and FUCK liberals..

It would be nice if the new bill that is passed makes it impossible for daca and any person not born in america the right to vote!

I would love to see the dems faces when they look it over and realize that! They say "we just want to keep families together" but really they want them here to vote democrat. So they will get them but they won't be able to vote!

>fully paid
25 years of mining ought to do it. Then ship her back.

>Nice legs
I swear these goblins are fucking retarded
The one drop rule isn't even as strong with blacks as is it with Indios
Indio blood is literally an std

>few hundred once for a passport
>tens of thousands every year in income taxes.

Being illegal is a lot cheaper.

that article is wrong, it's called citizenship by naturalization.

they're just too stupid to save a couple of grand and hire an immigration lawyer, because for something like that you can't be an r-selected nigger who can't think past tomorrow morning.

Likewise with a 3.7 honors graduate. It's just gibsmetdats for being brown. Nothing more.

average age: 24
percent that go to college: 5%
the amount that are in the militarily: 900

THTGB

And the rest are on welfare living as liberal slaves

Stolen money from American tax payers. These people should have to pay all the money back they’ve stolen over the years including elementary through high school, with interest.

The truth is there are 10s of millions more mexicans living here for a long time than we know about because we've just lost track of them at this point and they've been breeding like rabbits for 30 years.

DACA and DREAMers have completely skated for 6 years because people refuse to point out HOW FUCKING OLD THEY ARE. People have this idea that the evil Rethuglikkans want to deport toddlers.

>You have to be 15 to qualify for the program
>Less than 1/2 of a percent are under the age of 16
>35 percent of DACA recipients are 26 years old or older
>One DACA recipient out of 9 is at least 31 years old! 31!

It pisses me off that adults in their 20s were given 6 years of deferred deportation to become citizens and didn't do it.

35 PERCENT OF THEM ARE AT LEAST 26!

THEY ARE OLD AS SHIT!

DACA recipients still pay income tax you dipshit. They have 2 year work visas. And what's more they're not eligible for any federal aid of any kind.

Why are people so ignorant? If you're going to shit on something, at least get the info right so you don't sound like a strawmanning faggot.

I understand everyone's outrage here, but why aren't we more outraged about the LEGAL mexicans here? This goes back to the jews who pushed the immigration bills in the 1960s and then there is when Ronald Reagan gave amnesty and more policies following with Clinton, Bush, and Obama. All of these people walk in our streets like they are one of us but they clearly are not and they have no qualms with asserting themselves in our society. They need their citizenship revoked and shipped off just like all the "undocumented" ones. USA should strictly be a white and black country until we figure out our nigger problem, and then just a white country.

Citation?

I scored better than them and I got a full scholarship too. However, they need to head back to Mexico.

Is being a college graduate supposed to make me want them here? No fuck off we're full

In a rational country “daca “. Kids would be deported and nobody would give a shit

Things DACA recipients could do!

Have eight kids

Go to college for free

Organize an entire political criminal Enterprise

Sneak all of their family members across the border

Buy houses

Buy cars

Go on vacations

Work jobs

Post thousands of times on social media how much they hate Americans

Drive around to different cities voting multiple times in every election

Things DACA recipients could not do;

Fill out one official piece of paperwork.

YOU HAVE TO GO HOME SPICS.

As an unemployed college STEM grad from a good university, I agree with this.

How the fuck non-citizens are able to vote?

There is this issue of voter IDs and subversive/mentally ill people involved in our political system

I'm very upset about it. But that's going to have to be addressed later in the game. Slow drip is the only way taking care of that problem is even possible. The only other is a fascist revolution. Both are unlikely. The only realistic way to solve this problem is to close down shit skin migration and open the flood gates for white Europeans fleeing their new Muslim shitholes. Regroup and fix demographics with right wing social engineering programs, and then retake Europe in the future. Not sure what else will realistically work with our normie saturation.

You cannot start the process to get a greencard without a lawful entry into the country.
There is no existing process they can use, basically because they entered illegally.

Yup. It's unfortunate but some people get a bum rap in life. Now get 'em on the bus and send them back.

Because the DNC has fought tooth and nail to stop VoterID laws. They claim they are discriminatory against "minorities". It's bullshit. The very same assholes then try to get illegals IDs!

Okay guys. I see you.

>Most DACA recipients are old as fuck
Wen you're 12, everybody seems old. Don't worry, you'll grow out of it.

Like white are totes the true illegals?????

How do u not know this in 2018, sweetie??? ;)

All 4 million dreamers get free college, while American kids pay off student loan merchants for 20-30 years.

Conservative Inc. & the Left are wholly owned by BIG BUSINESS.

This isn't compassion, this is cheap labor, pumping up fake GDP putting all these spics into debt, and keeping all their kids and grandkids perched at the top, while low and middle class Americans fight over the scraps with immigrants.

By the white mans definition, sweetie ;)

Like, um, what i cant even??????

Everyone knows only strong, capable, career oriented African-American ebony goddesses are the best women.

What now, sweetie ;)

Didnt know chewed up bubble gum knees constituted as nice legs lmao

nailed it.

PS this Fox poll everyone cites is obviously fake as fuck. even rich liberals I know secretly hate illegal trash

my favorite part of this recent Daca debate was when the jewish press admitted there are at least 3.6 million "dreamers" in America (there are more than that), as a subtle little drop to let people know that's what they are debating about, not just Daca reciepients.

800,000 doesn't sound like a bad number, but by law you can't really discriminate in that way, which is why the bill in the Senate included people who came here by a certain date and were underaged at the time. That is an extremely high number. But that's what we get. more spics to bankroll. They are a guaranteed net negative on resources, their subhuman communities don't even break even with tax revenue, they are parasites and look and smell like goblins.

Cares more about foreigners than Americans. Yup a Democrat

He looks like he rapes 12 yr olds

Says the Canadian syrup sweetie

Get rid of ur trash filipino problem and then u can talk shit to the big soibois on campus

notice they NEVER post their sat scores

What are State Benifits?

Obama told them to. Promised them they would face no consequence.

Be illegal visa overstay 15 years
Be worker who pours oils and eggs into machines and press on.
Take 6 hours to make 48 pizza dough balls
Thinks she's doing work of 4 people
Tell Americans they are lazy that's why they get their jobs
Demand raise to $12/hr
Demand $600 loan
Turn in 8 extra hours (not worked) on time card.

Yes. This makes sense.

I've known illegal entrants who married Americans and were able to get their green cards by going back home and applying for a visa and coming back, or getting sponsorship. It's not impossible and especially during the Obama years the government was willing to look the other way on what were seemingly black and white rules -> e.g. no green cards for visa overstays

Not sure

All I need to vote here in Texas is my driver's license. California gives driver's licenses to illegals. California also refused to participate in Trump's election analysis. A jury could make an inference of a cognizance of guilt

5% attended college, fewer completed. 95% have never attempted to become legal. The whole dreamer this is fucking bullshit, the majority of them are welfare queens and drug dealers.

And half of the government does everything in it's power to keep them safe and secure.

>Apparently they are all college educated
21% drop out at highschool.

Fuck of troll.