White nationalist board

>white nationalist board
>every other thread is bitching about Britain, the only white country that successfully spread whites across the world

>The only white country that successfully spread whites across the world

Because we're pretty fucking black now mate. You ever been to London? Back when, the shit holes used to be abroad. Now, they're home. You fucking know this.

We're the tops of the white race. We're literally the embodiment of why the whole world
agrees that white people are the greatest; having the greatest empire in history, also, it's natural
for people who can't even rival to our status to get mad.

We're so bloody compassionate that we even put a poor foreigner to run our capital. I don't even
think the whole of Europe combined can compare to our compassion in this refugee crisis.

>We're the tops of the white race
>Britain
Even El Salvador is whiter than you

Don't you unironically wish you had lost the war tho ?

>it's another spic thinking hes white episode

Oh by the way, what's that language you're in speaking in?

I see you had to go back decades for that, here's 2017

Can't argue against that, pretty accurate

This is true especially in eastern Europe.
Western faggots need to wake up

Is German autism genetic?

Fucking nice bants from El Salvador

All my UK memes are negative other than these

>stealing other europeans countries successful colonies
>hurr durr guys it was all me the spread whites around

You country is a backstabbing piece of shit the destroyed europe. I hope all you burn in your self made islamic hell

The americans contributed to the death of the white race far more then Germany or Britain ever did by making us proxy-states of theirs, so you can't blame either of them.

srs question, is the murder rate still down since the pope came or has that all gone to shit again?

You aren’t even white you mongrel ape

America has plenty of people that look like that but the are all the anglos.

>then germany recovers so you declare war on them

not true what so ever the British appeased the Germans at every turn and they wanted to help the Germans as to set up another major trade partner in Europe and to a lesser extent to stop the spread of communism by strengthening the state, it was the french who wanted Germany crippled, hell they wanted to split up the German states to keep them weak

btfo americans

why do you guys keep posting pictures of american anglos?

can somebody say im 1/64 german

t. spic

Colonization is a meme. All it does is undermine the colonizer's country with aliens.

Reminder.

I don't think british laws allow the usage of such a word. Consider you self reported. Better bin that keyboard.

London's really sad. I loved going there as a kid. Now you're always being bumped into by niggers or avoiding large groups of burqa clad women speaking loudly in Arabic or whatever.

For a break I went to one of the expensive upper class districts, where there was a fairly significant portion of white people-- except the restaurants and stores were just filled with incompetent diversity hires who had no manners nor any clue as to what they were doing

>blaming the WW2 on germans for not wanting to submit to jewish banking cartells resulting in the puppetstates around in getting pushed into a war against germans despite hitler sending over a dozen peace treaties

Because the british empire has always been a rothschild puppet working to undermine europeans and destroy whites as a race.

YOu didn not found america, you stole it from the dutch. You did not found canada, you stole it from the french. You did not found any of the caribbean colonies , you stole them from the spanish.

Your country is weird on the other hand your country is doing good like child benefit caps and making it harder for non-eu migrants, but on the other it's doing canada tier shit. Get rid of Theresa May and make Jacob rees mogg leader.

can we all just acknowledge this kiwi who seems to have at least 67 meme balls saved

>Because the british empire has always been a rothschild puppet working to undermine europeans and destroy whites as a race.

>YOu didn not found america, you stole it from the dutch. You did not found canada, you stole it from the french. You did not found any of the caribbean colonies , you stole them from the spanish.

>What is New England, What is Hudson bay company

>oh look, another prententious brit mouthing off about how awesome his shithole country once was
Sage
>in b4 le 56% knee jerk maymay xd

>britistan
>white

Nice try but i bloody think lying is forbidden under sharia innit?

You have black blood so your opinion means less than mine

The English and French actually brought their women over, while the Spanish screwed up and just went on a bleaching frenzy, which is why there's no such thing as a first world Latin American country, just different shades of third world. The Spanish seemed to have just colonized to a great extent for the lulz, while the British had a system and method for it.

like I said you were not the first ones there. The dutch were colonizing new england which was called new netherlands before you.

The french were also in canada first. You are just a shit thief that got greedy and destroyed colonialism out of you own fat greed.

Ouch.

no

>jamestown was 50 years before new amsterdam.
>hudson bay company colonised a different part of canada

I'll take who are the Dutch and the French for 500 Alex.

We can learn something from the spanish. The mestizos need a round 2, they will be castizos after that

>Britain, the only white country that successfully spread whites across the world

Stop right there barbarian scum.

>Britain white
>white
I really like your jokes fellow brother but prayer time is up lets go to the mosques we dont want to be late again now do we?

Too many of our women either end up as fat pigs or completely screwed up by society, or both, by adulthood, so this it's inevitable that white men settle for fit Hispanic women who actually know hot to cook. Gringo-Hispanic pairings are very common here in S. Florida.

this is why we can't have nice things.

This

If only North America had been colonised by Spain, then it would have worked out much better off just like South America is unlike the filthy Anglo colonies

>vikings discovered canada first
>vikings therefore created canada

Completely fake bot thread. There aren't even any threads "bitching about Britain". Just bot nonsense. Pathetic propaganda failure.
Lurking normies: this is a bot thread. Most of the threads on Sup Forums are similarly bot shit. If this is so, then why are you being told the "alt right" is a dangerous enemy? Who is making the alt-right's board into a propaganda wasteland, and if they are doing that, then how is the alt-right you've been led to fear an organic danger to you? Who is manipulating it and why? Wake up lurking normies. Most of this board is fake.

seeing how the Spaniards bred with natives to create their colonial population, how do you think spanish/native american halfbreeds would look and act today? something I never really thought about

>A capital shows the population of a country
Guess no country in the world is homogeneous then.

>Hitler
>Not a Rothschild puppet
select one of these options

Fort Nassau was built in 1614. That is before jamestown.

the french were still in canada first.

Nice jew tactics, you learn well from your master. The difference is that the vikings did not have a functional colony. You stole colonies from other europeans, that is a historical fact.

Janestown was founded 1607

What is your heritage? My bet Irish

He’s a butthurt mutt

You Brits love going on about the past don't you?
I'd do the same thing if I were in your situation. How the mighty have fallen.

Are you an anglo living in sweden? Not enough arab cum for you to guzzle up in UK hu?

With way you type you either must be a chicano or an edgy teenager.

Why do you think that? He tried to reason with the Banksters that started the war against him in the first place sure, but why do you think he was a puppet?

/thread

1/4 Jew that was set up to fail.

>Belgium

>How the mighty have fallen.

You type like you have both hands on some nigger dicks and are punching keys in with your nose.

This is why the mutt meme exists.

>you'll never move to Rhodesia after fighting in WWII
Feels bad man

How do you know what that's like though?
>flag
Ah, checks out

>Anglos
>Calling anyone else a mutt
The Incest Isles have been invaded and collectively raped more times than any other country in history. The Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxons, Norse, Normans, and now mudslimes. Your "royal family" isn't even British. Your country has some of the ugliest people I've ever met on this planet, there's a reason the Germans considered you subhuman scum. It's because you are.

El goblino

and spreading blacks for the matter, without you portuguese and netherland we would have a world with niggers only in africa

The ethnic makeup of the UK hasn't been noticeably changed since between 400AD and 700AD. The current Muslim invasion isn't comparable to any previous events. Also the Norman conquest was a dynastic change, not a popular one.

>using tabloids as sources

>Brexit vote passed
>still in the EU

Yeah, you sure showed them...

la atrocidad....

We've already fucked you back when you still were a kid. Who in his right mind would be interested in a decaying old hag save for a bunch of dirty pakis?

I like England, I just think they have a pretty bad immigration problem.

Rereading, popular may not have been an accurate word as popular culture certainly did change. Anglo-Saxon names for babies for example became less common than Norman ones within something as soon as 20 years. By popular I meant ethnic population.

I went to sweden one time. big mistake.

Anglos have their own memes

You’re literally part black hahahahaha

lol someones triggered
yep rehashed amerimutt memes because it hurts so bad right?

literally a recolour.

>yep rehashed amerimutt

yeah because it turn out all those disgusting america mutts are just anglos. People are at first confused as to how something could look so hideous, but a comparison to british islands reveals the origins of these goblins.

How does it feel to be part black?

That was because the Normans became the new upper class and people wanted to give their children opportunities by giving them Norman names.

Same thing happened here and in many parts of Europe and even Russia during the 19th century with French. That doesn't mean the population was actually blanda upped.

In England the nobles are still the ones that are mostly descended from Normans. The lower classes are the most Celtic, i.e. the most native Britons.

Jealous english loser

you tell me.