Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPthuzbIoA
youtube.com/watch?v=jkICZmB_C0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=P43WZd611WA
youtu.be/nzkBGQx3HAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this about? Quick rundown pls

Just give us Kumanovo area, Bulgarians half of it and you can take the rest, problem solved.

pay denbts

don't forget skopje along kumanovo

You can just say 300. You don't need a decimal point and superfluous zeros

name dispute, FYROM wants to name themselves macedonia

agreed

13 year olds have to be behind these posts

sorry we use . instead of ,

Well this is an American website so assimilate

butthurt greeks

That dispute has ranged ever since they got independent, right? So why all the sudden fuss?

Macedonia is a non country like mine, it should get annexed by the neighbours

Macedonians claiming Alexander the Great as theirs is literally the same thing as KANGZ posting.

Capital of Macedonian empire was Skopje. Macedonians are macedonians, deal with it

And this is a Greek thread so fuck of mutt

true, dont the greeks have something better to protest?

They are just afraid that they'll be conquered like Filip Makedonski conquered them before

>Capital of Macedonian empire was Skopje
What the fuck are you on?

It was Pella.

Greek lies

It was Pella you retard

Yaaaa let the fighting for the true kangs to real men and learn to assemble furniture properly btfo ikea scum...

STOP WITH YOUR LIES GREEK

>literal bankrupt shithole
>40% youth unemployment
>no one left thats less than half turk

MUH HERITAGE
pathetic

Which is also why Filippos is burried in your capital... or wait no ... he is in pella

>inb4 rekt by a leaf

Titograd sounds better

meme countries please leave

fuck off Mohammed, this thread is for whites only

that used to be macedonia too, but you expelled all macedonians to north and claim their heritage
>cyprus
>half of country is Turkey
>calls others meme country

there are ongoing negotiations atm

Greece is a shithole

so is america

Dude, Alexander The Great was greek. Modern Macedonians have nothing to do with Alexander.

That's like if modern Turks called themselves Romans because they conquered Byzantine Empire which technically was continuing traditions of Roman Empire.

That shit makes no sense.

america is pig

Name it Western Bulgaria. It is time.

Modern greeks have nothing to do with Ancient Greece

Aleksandar was macedonian. Yes, some of his troops and generals were greeks but that is because Filip, father of Aleksadar counquered greece

where do you base this on? google for genetic studies, the differences are minimal
the only influx is of slavic speakers in greece during early medieval times. turks didnt disturb the balkans much.

Whiter than you, Jamal Pedro McConnel.

this palace was built by Filip after his conquest of Greece

This. Greeks in 2018 have as much in common with Ancient Greeks as Chinese people do.

Lmao FYROMcucks are literal niggers I swear. WE WUZ KANGZ!!!

t. el goblino

You have a substancial amount of macedonian land that is without a doubt but you have no historical evidence to back up a scopian to macedonian connection. Filippos was speaking greek alexander the great too why do you speak a different language. What connects you with them besides the same land that you live on. Nothing and you claimed greek land not the other way around for greeks have been there first

Dumb low IQ-Turk

Ironic comming from person who claims that greeks are turks, even though turks are mostly greeks and armenians. I was just pretending to be retarded, you're actually retarded
don't take shitposting too serious

WE WUZ ACHILLES

you don't have to pay debts if you put money in offshore account. We can help.

>USA
>not a shithole
youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPthuzbIoA
youtube.com/watch?v=jkICZmB_C0Q

Serbia take Skopje pls.

I'd say they have little in common with ancient Greeks. But still they have something.

Macedonians are Slavs. Settled in Macedonia 700 years after Alexander's death.

>caring more about names than about sustainable budgets

- why you're poor

>t.Beton Kamenov

>we wuz hoplytz an sheeeit, my great great great babydaddy wuz Alexandah
t. irrelevant slavshits

THE ABSOLUTE OBJECTIVE TRUTH ABOUT BALKAN ISSUES (only low IQ idiots who are drunk on state propaganda deny this)

1. Macedonia and Bulgaria is one state divided in two like East/West Germany and North/South Korea

2. They were given the name Macedonia based on the geographic area. That name comes from the ancient Macedonian Empire and has nothing to do with modern day Macedonians that are Bulgars.

3. Ancient Macedonians were not Greek. Tje father of Hellenic history says so. The fact they were not allowed in the Olympics (only Greeks were) should be enough proofz. Philip impregnated a Greek whore to birth Alexander and suddenly all Macedonians are Greek.

4. Byzantium is Roman not Greek. They were called Eastern Roman Empire and called themselves Romei as in Romans. Greek idiocy is overwhelming in this. They had literacy level above average and rose in the Empire ranks, but they were nothing, but another subjugated race in the Roman Empire.

5. Kosovo is Serbian. The Albanians came into Serb land and bred like rabbits to force the locals out. Albanians are not native to the Balkans.

6. Romanians habe nothing to do with the Roman Empire lol can't believe I have to type this

7. Bosnians are mostly Serbs and some Croats that got converted to islam by the roaches and made their own muslim state

>germany

>tfw so far removed from all of that gnarly shit do not give a single fuck what happens to any of you and kind of hope it's a nuke or something so pol has some ebin happening threads

el anticristo.....

> Albanians are not native to the Balkans.
spotted the bullshit

Shiptar infested areas go to Albania tho.

Byzantium was Greek and Ancient Macedonians completely integrated into mainline Greek culture during the Roman and Byzantine period and back during Alexander's times the difference between a Macedonian and a Athenian was probably as much as between an Athenian and a Spartan.

PAY YOUR DENBTS ALREADY

youtube.com/watch?v=P43WZd611WA
>"Where are the police? Where are the police?" Lee whispered over and over from his rooftop perch. Lee would not see law enforcement for three days -- only fellow Korean-Americans, who would be photographed by news agencies looking like armed militia in what appeared to be a guerrilla race war on the streets.
"Where are the police? Where are the police?"
'They left us to burn'
>"I truly thought I was a part of mainstream society," said Lee, who immigrated with his family to the United States as a child. "Nothing in my life indicated I was a secondary citizen until the LA riots. The LAPD powers that be decided to protect the 'haves' and the Korean community did not have any political voice or power. They left us to burn."

"He wanted to know how Koreatown in America could be equivalent to a WAR ZONE, with no police coming to help families like his."
youtu.be/nzkBGQx3HAc

Pay denbts

1. Correct.
2. "Given" more like claimed.
3. Saying anyone was greek in ancient Greece is like saying you are human. You are either named or "barbarians."
4. The last Roman emperor was Justinian, every emperor after him spoke/was greek. Greek influence on Rome is undeniable, Rome was Hellenised to a massive degree. Hellene and Romei are pretty much synonyms.
5. True.
6. Thracians were subject of the Roman empire but they weren't Romans from Rome but pax Romana etc.
7. True.

now send them over the border and occupy that shithole lol

Homer, Hesiod and ancient geographers Strabo and Pausanias ALL AGREE MACEDONIANS WERE GREEK
Herodotus contradicts himself and is unreliable.

Neitjer Byzantines nor Alexander's Macedonians were ETHNICALLY Greek you absolute 70iq degenerate.

>. The last Roman emperor was Justinian, every emperor after him spoke/was greek. Greek influence on Rome is undeniable, Rome was Hellenised to a massive degree.

But they were not Greek ETHNICALLY. Just like I watch US shows and movies, speak English and eat in McDonalds, but I will never be American. I remain Bulgar. The same with Byzantines, they remained Roman and Semitic (in asia minor areas). Surely you can see my point, you seem a bit smarter than the average shills we get, don't be wilfully ignorant.

Just like in your next point you say Romanians were subjects not Romans, same with Greeks, they were subjects not Roman (Byzantine)

>Anonymous
Macadonians actually did take part in the olympics. Thukidides claims so in his writings. And macedonians were coming straight from the timenidon faction which was pure greeks. Add that to the fact that 492bc alexander the great A took himself part in the olympics....

They say the Macedonians were INFLUENCED by Hellenic culture and could be counted as part of that Hellenic world, but ETHNICALLY they were Macedonian tribe not Greek.

t. two degrees in history and actually have read those works not only wiki articles

So is Canada

Pay denbts

Alexander's mother was Greek so he was half Greek, I said so in my original post, that's why he was let into the Olympics. I despise wilfull ignorance and sophistry, please don't do them. I've answered the other points.

Schulden bezahlen

Major shitposting saying you are not 100% something does not contribute anything. Undoubtedly you are right race mixing was a thing back then too. But the issue is historical not that much ethnical. Justian was definately only partial Greek but he lead his kingdom under the greek civilization influence and principles. This is why we claim he was greek. Because his greek nature and heritage was the one he himself lived according to.

Timestamped pictures of your degrees boi... and I am not the one that is doing sophistry here. I am naming historical evidence straight from the prototypes as we here in Greece have them.

>Herodotus is unreliable
>Homer is though!

Ho!er had more contradictions, wasn't even a real person, and describes men standing 10 ft tall, and how deities interfere with human affairs.

Herodotus made 3. Promises here to tell us stuff he forgot to include in his book and have numerous possibilities for unknown causes of events, including their probabilities.

You're literally retarded.

Only genes matter. Otherwise we would all be American if cultural influence trunps genetics heritage...

How can you not see your dishonesty in this? You are saying - "The Byzantines were not Greeks genetically, but since they followed Greek culture we will claim them as Greeks." With that logic you are validating the magic dirt theory the liberal shits are pushing. You can't have it both ways user. You are LITERALLY saying that the migrants flooding Europe are fine and will become Greeks and Germans easily. In your misguided attempt to protect false narratives pushed by your government you are unknowingly helping the current EU policies of muslim migration.

You have a prpud history, don't be some nigger WE WUZ trying to steal history that is not yours.

>straight from the prototypes as we here in Greece have them.

Exactly. You can't see the literal propaganda guiding your words.

I have to go to work, but consider what I said, it is the truth.

>ETHNIC GREEK
What does that mean, Mr. 2 Degrees? The Greeks themselves divided themselves into different tribes, (Argives, etc.) The Macedonians spoke Greek, were Greek in culture, followed the Greek religion. Aristotle was Macedonian for fucks sake. Give up. The "ethnic" argument is rubbish - you can never prove anything, as everyone is a fucking mongrel. But, as far as Greeks go - the Macedonians were as Greek as an olive stuck in Zeus' ass crack.

I was born in FYROM, couldn't give a fuck about the name or some gay ass Alexander the man shagger.

I only pretend to do to upset those autistic hairy smelly greeks.

I said Herodotus was unreliable because he CONTRADICTS himself about Macedonians you dumb fucking leaf prick. "Ho!er" does not contradict himself in this regard.
>Herodotus also talks about men with giant feet that use them as umbrellas when they siesta in the shade
Just fuck off retard. Grownups are talking.

At least we have part and parcel.
Go United.