When will the alt-right admit they lost the culture war and every move they make is a total PR disaster

When will the alt-right admit they lost the culture war and every move they make is a total PR disaster.
The majority of people are sympathetic to the left and will always believe whatever lie they tell people.
Face it you can't win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ&t=6s
twitter.com/A_Fellow_White
archive.org/details/americandissidentvoices
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=o8tEQA17Db8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

technically they made the same mistake the left made. protesting is ghey. the difference is that they started doing it later so trump won the election

>the alt-right taking credit for Trump's victory
fucking lame

I'd rather lose knowing I've fought for the right side than conform and go against all my values.

good
lay down and accept defeat.

I'm still waiting for some kind of explanation as to what the Alt Right is. What is it?

How are they winning, we are currently in a paradigm shift to push there message out

Don't have to win the culture war, just the shooting war. Just look at history.

The winners aren't the ones in a mad dash to censor everything in a failing attempt to keep a lid on it from spreading. The moment GG became a thing you Jews lost your most potent weapon because it was released before the public was ready.

Someone post the graph with the voting patterns of Generation Zyklon and I think we can be done here.

Culture will be corrected when the hostile influence is removed.

"Alt-right" is a control term invented by Democrat strategists.

The regular Right is doing fine, as evidenced by the most recent election.

No reason to be concerned than ,right?
Go on carry on,as before we surely are done for.

the left and center is eating itself every day

Considering the immense gain in far right parties throughout Europe I guess I could take a bit more "loosing".

You cucks are such fucking idiots. You lost the war before it ever even began.

there is a really nasty gif of where the girl is eating shit balls, and the effects look so real that there is shit on her teeth. I think I have it.

when will you kill yourself and fulfill Darwinism?

>5
for you cuck boy

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY&t=25s

It takes time but it's happening. There used to be only a few alt-right YouTubers and now there are tens. Even some Jews have come over.

You can't fight reality and expect to win.

Laugh your nervous, faggot, laugh - but we're winning.

That mouth looks warm, wet and soft. I've never heard a word it's said.
Those tits, that ass, the comely gunt... Kneeling down, unzipping your pants, gently taking you into that mouth. The sound and feel of it would be intensely comfy.
That mouth is fuckable as fuck.

Old School here.

Soft, inclusive, 'outer' version, Milo-tier: anti-sjw, pro- white rights, maybe Cernovich. This is called the 'alt-lite' by the hardcore, core.

hardcore / 'inner': Spencer, Greg Johnson, want ethnostate (or white rule of POC empire). Aware of race realism (lower black + other POC IQ and productivity, crime etc), Jewish subversion (the 'JQ').

JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ&t=6s
Being anti-white is not just Soros-tier Jews:
twitter.com/A_Fellow_White

None of those people is core alt-right - except for maybe Pepe.

Ayyyy look i found you

It's because none of the figures of the "alt-right" actually work. They make asses of themselves because they don't have to be accountable or worried about losing their jobs or their clients.

Except the alt right is growing daily
And you faggots will always be a minority
And while you may have the main stream media peddeling your BS narratives, their approval ratings are at record lows.

Now go KYS faggot

The right did lose the culture war. What the left doesn't realize is that a second culture war has begun, and the right is winning this one.

BASED.

this is $$$$$$$

We are at a point where mainstream dominance is the most superficial possible. It is a thin film stretched over public awareness, so thin it is translucent and revealing the bubbling corruption underneath. It will snap and break soon-- it is absolutely inevitable-- and then be destroyed forever. History will remember that absolute evil hijacked the last fifty years of history, twisted the moral impulses of the public into a perverse mockery, and then destroyed public confidence in all morality with the hugeness of its evil, divisive lies. We are living through the most powerful and well-organized evil in human history, and its fall. And the absolutely absurd flag of public progressive consensus is now the perfect tattered symbolic rag of what is left of the system of lies.

La la Land, faggot

Ummm no.

But keep in mind, the culture war and the political-power war are completely detached from each other at the top. So winning on the level of power has much less to do with culture war, and much more to do with exposing how fucking FAKE the culture war was in what normies thought it meant.

>We won the war against our imaginary boogeyman!

of course you want him to lay down so you can assfuck him. he’s german so he’ll like it, but still

Everyone should share the philosophy of Dr. William Luther Pierce.

archive.org/details/americandissidentvoices

What is the alt-right? Some e-celebs? truth is on our side that is what matters. Keep up the lies and deception all you want. That's the only thing you seem to do. I don't know what it is you think you are accomplishing with these routine attempts of what i assume is demoralization on this board? Don't you know where you are? Also posting a gif of a mutt eating popcorn to the point where she's chewing to the side like a horse isn't exactly doing you any favors.

The left vs right "culture war" is an illusion constructed to keep the people fighting among themselves while the system that enslaves continues unchallenged. As long as you are a a slave to the debt based, fractional reserve, central banking Jewish cartel they couldn't care less about which puppet you vote for.

I can't really see the argument that the alt-right has lost the culture war. I think that the libs are starting to lose the culture war for the first time ever and the true left and the alt-right will end up duking it out. Fuck liberal culture.

Sure. But with things like TV ratings down, movie attendance hurting, etc., the means the left used to win the first culture war are losing their power.

The left is doing a fine job promoting the right. Lgtb are our on our side now. Tits, dicks and Islam are not inclusive and appealing. Lesbians don't like penises, gays hate vaginas and trannies hate the Tumblr bs.

Everyone here keeps saying we’re winning, but social media says otherwise.
>social media
Yes, I know, but it’s the most powerful force in the world right now and the Jews knew it way back when.

>A different party gets in after 100 years
Democracy is in danger!

By culture war you mean Star Wars, video games and the Big bang theory?
You can have them.

user, stop shit posting.

I'm so jealous of people living in the USA.

straight outta ugly americans

We do not need to take part in some weird (((culture wars))). That thing is for e-celebs with patreons and blue-pilled redditors.
We are fighting for the hearts and minds of white people and our future on this planet. And we are going to win.

SJWs will be a thing of the past come 2020, you were just a trend and nothing more.

>I can't really see the argument that the alt-right has lost the culture war. I think that the libs are starting to lose the culture war for the first time ever and the true left and the alt-right will end up duking it out. Fuck liberal culture.
What white people/europeans want is very simple, to remain majority in their nations that is either their ancestral homelands or the ones europeans have created for themselves, and preserve their culture and heritage and values as we wish same for all ethnicities in their respective nations. For the last 50 years due to massively promoted mass immigration we stand on the brink in several european nations of losing that for the first time in world history. And this is not acceptable. As misbegotten as the actual communists are atleast the decent ones we can sit down and have a conversation about why their utopian ideals are pragmatically misconcieved which is why they fail. But we can have an actual conversation about that give our various positions. But these retards in the middle running around wanting to 'punch' nazi's, and saying that all white people/europeans are evil, have got to fucking go.

And it's so beautiful to behold! Best timeline confirmed.

The Left is losing the reproduction war

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Because I'd rather do something and fail and live with pride knowing I made the attempt than to live on my knees like a degenerate faggot, knowing something is wrong but doing nothing to try and stop it.

>"alt-right"
>things that exist
choose only one

Oh boi
we got a gay fag alert
pulls lever
BEEP BEEP GAY FAG BEEP BEEP GAY FAG

anyone got the gif where she is eating shit balls.,

This thread is a demoralization tactic by ((them)). MOST alt right and national identity demonstrations have been extremely productive. Why do we all know about them? Why do we all know who Richard Spencer is? It helps move the overton window. We need more of them!

when people contradict their own post in that same post

>The majority of people are sympathetic to the left and will always believe whatever lie they tell people.

>is most likely left

sometimes the lies get blatant. You cannot unsee that. Once you suspect the MSM has an agenda, and lie like there's no tomorrow, all comes crashing down.

Assuming you are right about the majority sympathizing with the left, which you are not, why does a majority reject the leftist media? Why did the electoral college literally btfo of your last leftist candidate?

the alt right isn't a real thing and it's made up by the left.

The left has zero stake in real people's issues so they are having to import 3rd worlders and give them power in their countries because the regular people think they are insane.

That's what they are doing now. Neither side is good but the leftists are truly evil and the regular people need to stop them before it's too late.

there is no culture war. The only war is WAR. Where faggot are dead.

I have a .308 AR and I would marry it if I wasn't already married.

>fought
You are sitting behind a computer screen while your women are being raped, go fuck yourself clown

Can't wait till lynchings become public events again.

the "alt right" is funny and cool, the leftards are weak and dull.

Culture war. Kek.

Sucking dick is not culture

an accurate chart of the iq level of OP compared to a regular person

leftards don't understand one thing. they can't win. they just can't. there is no future where they have won.

if they win, it means islam will take over, and thus they are bound to lose as islam makes alt right look like leftists. the future will be conservative.

Now this is americanposting

When we stop winning.

Hah! To think there are people retarded enough to think this works. We’ve been shipped harder before, we’ll be shipped again.

I'm partaking in nmr demonstrations. What are you doing to help your country, el goblino?

Thinking about joining these guys, are they any good?

kill yourself shill rat

You will never win here, communist scum

Eat shit and die

youre an idiot if you think that Le Pen is 'far right'
watch this video, Varg aside he makes a good point
youtube.com/watch?v=o8tEQA17Db8

Better than Spencer's giant ego and meddling IMO. Keep IRL activism as anonymous as you can be. Being doxxed could take away your livelyhood

Every fucking time. Stop drinking from Jeb!'s koolaid, shillls.

>the left and will always believe whatever lie they tell people.
Rude

as soon as the alt-kike starts existing is when it'll do that, i'm sure
fuck off, sinead mccarthy

>2016 polls show 10% of us pop is now white supremacist
>Trump is elected
>Fox goes on news saying that replacement immigration from Mexico means that the mexican border has moved north
>white racial pride on the rise as hate crimes against whites go explode
>"Alt-right is losing!"