imgur.com/a/kn3pv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)
i.imgur.com/O8x1Sy8.jpg
imgur.com/a/RrktD
i.imgur.com/kSlsqgp.png
a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
imgur.com/a/wwFqz
imgur.com/a/Wvv4T
google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=610&q=obari sword pose&oq=obari sword pose&gs_l=img.3...478.10789.0.11149.18.17.1.0.0.0.253.2181.1j14j1.16.0....0...1.1.64.img..1.12.1661...0j0i30k1j0i24k1._9ldZuDURtw
img.booru.org/drawfriends//images/40/8f92991715739e34fc42c0774d00fb987c539c98.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Tessou petting Dog (Misaka Imouto's cat) while Misaka Imouto is petting her.

Requesting Ami and Mami from Idolmaster as Stand users.
Ami with the Stand 「One Foot On The Gas」
Mami with the Stand 「One Foot In The Grave」

Get as creative as you want.

Noire playing with a pet dogoo.
Can be ecchi, too.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga cutting a slice of cake or anything cute.

Or Himiko wearing an oversized hoodie.
Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

Careful with what you ask for.

requesting a full body art piece of mimi in this outfit

Requesting a remake of this pic but the mother is Hinata, Boruto's the kid and the frog is orange.

Requesting Kirito in a maid outfit fighting against an updrift, Marilyn Monroe style.

Requesting Onachan wearing a loose sweater that's still really tight around her big tits.
Anything else is appreciated, but the lewder, the better.

Requesting Noire dressed as Drake Nathan

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Is the drawfag who said he'd draw my request still around? Any progress or did you decide to drop it?

Requesting some cute shenanigans with Hanji and Eren. Maybe Hanji holding some questionable objects for an experiment and Eren looking concerned/mortified. Anything else is appreciated

Requesting Maika showing off her lewd butt wearing a sexy French maid version of her maid uniform. She is seen from behind bending down and looking at the audience with a smug look on her face, her short French maid skirt revealing her cute butt and black panties.

anchoring massive oil breasts request/wip

Ta-class getting married!

a parody of the smug knife cat with naofumi, with spears instead of knives

imgur.com/9pRn23E

Tamamo cosplaying Fox McCloud please. although her in Krystal's tribal 'armor' wouldn't be bad but if you end up doing the Fox one, I would really want one of her using the Shine too. Taunting like "COME ON!" would be cute.
imgur.com/a/kn3pv

Requesting Kasen tying Reimu up by using her bandage hand, with totally unamused face on Reimu

Requesting an Espurr telekinetically bouncing Wiz's boobs

Requesting Annie in Haruka's outfit. Surfing on a phalic looking hoverboard for whatever absurd reason is optional.

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

Yame in a wedding dress, maybe aged up a bit to early 20s
Not sure if virgin killer would be good, but it certainly suits her character, as would teasing and suggestive lewds.

Requesting Yuno from Hidamari Sketch and Himawari from Yuru Yuri playing together as kids, laughing/smiling in a sandpit or playpark, in their own outfits for ease but any cute dress is appreciated.

I would have liked them to be the same height but Yuno, currently being 3-4 years older is 14cm shorter than Himawari...

Requesting Daidouji holding a sign saying "GIRLS CAN LOVE GIRLS"

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway! Refs: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)

Requesting Hifumi here leaving GAMESTOP, red faced but with a big smile, as she grabs tight a Aoba nendoroid

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Requesting outfit swap between Fujiko Eto and Haruka and both of them making the "wow it's fucking nothing" rainbow after realizing their outfits are too similar.

Meme ref i.imgur.com/O8x1Sy8.jpg

Requesting stereotypical JRPG antagonists from the 90s-00s versions of these girls. Chitoge, Kajou, and Mine have been done by the way.

Refs for ideas here: imgur.com/a/RrktD

Requesting Domino wearing one of these sailor suit bikini's.
i.imgur.com/kSlsqgp.png

Ryouko-sensei from Tsuki ga Kirei wearing a wedding dress, because her student Roman said she'd look great and cute in a dress. They would make such a great couple.

Requesting Nina, Syoko, Anzu, Sachiko and Koume from Idolm@ster, taller

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis.

Requesting Panty and Medb unsatisfied by the dicks from the thousands of worn out men surrounding them

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Here's a WIP. I'll try fixing and finishing tomorrow. If I'll feel better.

Requesting science related misadventures between Constanze and Golurk.

Requesting Lebe enjoying summer.

Requesting Kazuma and Megumin from Konosuba to be drawn like Guts and Casca in the picture.

Requesting Ritchie dressed as Roxas.

To the drawfriend who was doing this, could you post the large version of the WIP?

Requesting Dragon Ball character with the hair shown in pic. Blue pants and over shirt. Red under shirt. And rope gloves.

Redraw this.

lookslikeyouhadfun/10
cute dolce

Requesting these two dueling; Obi Wan vs. Darth Maul style.

Requesting Priss from Bubblegum Crisis cosplaying as D.Va from Overwatch.

Requesting a Rad Giant Penguin wearing cool shades.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

Man I forgot how hot casca was before she went potato. Ill do this one for you user. But Ill need some konosuba refs.

Who dressed that boy like that?

shit meme

>thinking every cute girl is a trap
its okay user, I know where you're coming from. but some times cute girls are just cute girls.

Aww that is so cute user! Thank you so much and no need to rush take your time.

Requesting colors for Neptune and Jolyne.
(Since it's Araki's style, you can go crazy with the coloring)
Neptune ref: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
Jolyne refs: imgur.com/a/wwFqz

Requesting fusion between Dryoid and Macubass, both from Bakugan, but the result needs to have a black scheme color.

Requesting WIPs

Requesting Brandish using her power to make Dimaria flat-chested for fun or out of boredom(whichever one fits her).

Smurf pls.

Thank you for taking my request sir.

Don't have a WIP, but I did finished re-coloring this Nozomi pic, just for shits and giggles. And because I wanted to color tits.
I love coloring tits.

imgur.com/a/Wvv4T

Is the guy doing the blunt bangs request stll working on it?

Request the Infinite Stratos girls with cute short haircuts.

no such thing

Requesting all your favorite girls with this haircut.

Don't ever say this to me again

>boy hair
>cute
Your sentence doesn't make sense user.

Requesting, your favorite girls, with this haircut.

Disgusting

Here's a better haircut

Is she being molested?

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Yes. Yes she is.

Again. Lebe is a girl and your memes dont change that.

Requesting female Lebe high-fiving male Lebe.

Zubat as zubat, zubat as Zubat, or both

That was such a shit show, but the girls were top tier.

Agreed, my dick has never approved so hard yet everything was absolutely boring, obnoxious, or insulting.

Pitz doing the Obari sword pose with a fly swatter fighting a yokai of the artist's choice

google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=610&q=obari sword pose&oq=obari sword pose&gs_l=img.3...478.10789.0.11149.18.17.1.0.0.0.253.2181.1j14j1.16.0....0...1.1.64.img..1.12.1661...0j0i30k1j0i24k1._9ldZuDURtw

I thought she was a boat or submarine or something

user I think you wrecked Pitz's adorable factor by over exposure.

Anchor for drawfriend: Kaworu crossdressing but keeping his masculine frame.

img.booru.org/drawfriends//images/40/8f92991715739e34fc42c0774d00fb987c539c98.png

>I can't hold all these zakus
And put a warning on that, gonna give someone a heart attack

I have two requests for Tamamo Lancer.
One is simply her with huge breasts with all her clothing on, wet shirt or not.
The second is her as a more proper Lancer class, with an actual lance or naginata and possibly on horseback. Thanks in advance.

Sure user and i am an apache helicopter

what's the appeal of Pitz?

-adorable
-spunky
-comes with his own danger alarm
-manly enough to fight people
-portable
-looks like a pokemon
-can free people from dimensional maze shit

What's not to like?

Pitz literally feels like a bootleg pachirisu

A super cute pet to a really cute but hot girl.

>its a bully the requesters thread.

Would that make him the reincarnation of Natsu from Kampfer?

More like Captain Earth was a Kampfer prequel

That makes more sense than it should, someone have MatPat make a theory

She/He is the submarine key to Bismarck.

Lebe looks more like a cute boy than a cute girl. Thats why people mistake her for a cute trap. Get over it.