Pages are black&white.
Title is in Ancient Greek.
Text is in moon runes.

There are many flaws.

>ΠΛΑΝΗΤΕΣ
Τι εννοουσε με αυτο;

I mean story or character wise

It's not animated.

That would require me to read the manga to answer. Ask again in a few months.

Manga>anime

It took me a week.
It's not long

The best girl isn't in it.

Many who watch the anime first find Tanabe insufferable when she first shows up, but honestly I consider the manga and anime to be separate entities, and find both highly enjoyable in their own ways

It could have been longer with more chapters about living in space/collecting debris. Kind of what anime tried to do, but better.

Inferior to the anime apart from the ending since the ending where ai is in space is much better than ai becoming a single mother.

I hate how all of the discussion is of the anime and the manga gets ignored for the most part

even though the anime dwells too much on space shitskins who dindu nuffin, it has a more cohesive plot and character arcs will a clearer set of themes it explores.

the manga does have more of best boy Locksmith though, which I do miss in the anime

>I consider the manga and anime to be separate entities, and find both highly enjoyable in their own ways
exactly my own mindset too.

Only read never watched

From what k hear the manga is much more about the characters internal struggles especially hachimakis existential crisis stuff

The anime apparently has filler and is more of a work place comedy I hear?

I'm a depressed bitch so the manga gave me depressed boners especially hachimaki

Fuck tanabe though even though it made sense I liked depressed out of emotional control hachi way better but getting married and admitting how he feels about her is supposed to show growth

they didn't want to re-use eta I guess?

at least they're not butchering Latin for a change

I rewatch the show quite often, about once a year, and I always wait about a month and then re-read the manga.

The stories are complimentary, but definitely not the same. I couldn't even say which one I prefer, as they are both pretty great in my opinion. The manga definitely has more instances of Yukimura's personality, though

goddamn are you right

Bump

I started this after finishing Vinland saga and dropped it about 8 chapters in. Too much text for me, it's pretty boring and I don't care for any of the characters, does it ever get any better?

It gets a lot better

tfw no moon loli gf

I want to give her her first kiss!

Opening scene of the manga has them kick a piece of trash to deorbit it. Total bullshit unless they think it getting out of orbit in another couple millennia is an effective strategy.

she's probably taller than 70% of Sup Forums

Luckily I'm not a manlet, though it would be nice to get princess carried by her.

>Many who watch the anime first find Tanabe insufferable when she first shows up
Thats because she is, its called character progression. She arrives in space with a narrow mind only to find out life up there isn't what she thinks it is and ends a changed person with a womb full of baby batter.

>you will never be a space trashman and work with a cute Tanabe

Unbearable characters, mainly Fee Carmichael, I can't bother to explain more flaws, just don't expect much, it's overrated.

I named my cat Tanabe

>Tanabe gets better

Do not give pets obviously weeb names.

no

She grew up under 1/6 gee, she's not strong enough to carry you.

There's a moon pre-teen in there, she just doesn't make a very long appearance.

It's only obviously weeb to weebs. Most people don't recognize standard Japanese names. It's not like she named her cat Goku or something similarly well known.

>she
I am flattered

>I am flat
Of course you are.

I wish

>Most people don't recognize standard Japanese names
They don't?
Surely "Tanabe" sounds Japanese right?

Cat owner here: Most people dont even think twice about the name. Only my family and a few friends even know the namesake.

The ending, or better said, the form the author decided to end it left me somewhat unsatisfied.
Other than that, I liked the ride very very much.
This character deserved more time and development
>it would be nice to get princess carried by her.
I will not achieve my dream to be carried by a sexy moon loli. Why live?

> browse Sup Forums
> instantly understand word
> tfw greek

Isn't πλανήτες the demotic plural?

how many people know the name of your cat?

awesome premise, shit delivery, even worse ending