Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FG3tU7htZxY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonari#In_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonária
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156607534/#q156629787
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is he so perfect?

I don't know tell me about him

Second in the sucession line behind his brother, serves as a spokesperson for the royal family, I met him once, even as an old man he's still quite tall and strong and I helped to organize an event for him and some people to lecture, right now probably the absolute best brazilian historian and analyst, which figures about as much, because he's directly related to D. Pedro II

if we restore the monarchy we should invite Felipe to take the throne 2bh
he's a top lad and a direct descendant through of D.João II, D. Manuel I, D.João III, D. João V, D. Maria I and D.João IV (the family tree gets a bit incestuous at times), so he's legitimate enough and a lot more legitimate than the mess that is the Miguelist fraud
and if you're really desperate to avoid a Iberian Commonwealth we could just give the title to Infanta Sofía and avoid the issue entirely

Seems fine to me. Braganças have no Place in Europe now. They are American Nobility

But we don' t want constitutional monarchy either.

>2018
>giving > 0 fucks about royalty
lmao
fuck these monkeys on suits, they should be dead by now

Seems very good. You should fix your country in order for the brazilians here to return to their motherland.

Dilma calm your tits

>I don't know anything about monarchy

Depending on the approach making everyone go monarchy is going be the easiest thing ever, instant fan of Pedro II and the Empire since I read about it online.

That's good to know. Now you have to reach that message to your kin. They need to return to the motherland

kys

ugly as fuck

Also: against degeneracy (such as gay marriage)

That's a little bit contradictory since Pedro II was involved in many scandals of homossexuality and sexual orgies

Oh hahah, no dude. It is never going to happen. We are too far gone.
I'm going to Portugal probably. Getting my citizenship this year.

the regular flag is already fascist

kys

?

Piss off nigga

I just hope one day that you guys stop coming here. No one wants you here

What's fascist about it?

Shilling this hard. GTFO!

>he doesnt know

Order and progress?

maybe the random stars and the meaningless stripe in the middle, i don't know

Combine the 2 Flags
It's much more Aesthetic.

Megusta.

I think it's about how the Republicans took the original flag, stripped it out of all its meaning and invented the ''green for the forests, yellow for the gold, blue like our skies'' and made an ugly mess of positivist ideas, the stars still represent the states, but it's pretty barren.

Or it's because the first republic was a goddamn shitstorm riddled with censorship, slaughter, corruption and the first infamous favela within the first 8 months of existence.

I like the colours... but no

>stars represents the States
hum... I wounder who uses stars for the states too

In the old flag it represented the provinces, but yeah, they changed it to states, and that's because you haven't seen the flag they tried to push.

This is real. It's literally the ''United States of Brazil'' flag

I knew that. That was their plan with your independence. Thank Pedro I, the Manson, for that.

This is a now Portuguese Carbonari appreciation thread.

Reminder that the Carbonari is as bad as the Masonry.

I don't know about the freemasons other that they made and broke the Empire (helping Pedro I but fucking Pedro II over when he wanted to limit their influence)

I don't think Pedro II was even expecting the Republic to last so long, if he didn't die I bet he would've let the Navy go on a payback campaign so Isabel could take over

Reminder that you 2nd president was Washington Luís

Remeber that monarchy will never return, and btw that's a good thing, they are internationalist cucks. Also fck all the brazilians and some portuguese traitors too.

youtube.com/watch?v=FG3tU7htZxY
Admission Ritual to Portuguese Carbonari - linked with Pizzagate and Zionist Protocols

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonari#In_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonária
>The Carbonária was originally an anti-clerical, revolutionary, conspiratorial society, originally established in Portugal in 1822 and soon disbanded. It was allied with the Italian Carbonari.
>This organization agitated against the monarchy and was involved in various anti-monarchist conspiracies. Its operational units, structured into a hierarchy of barracas, choças and vendas, received military training.

>On 1 February, 1908 King Carlos I of Portugal and his eldest son and heir Luis Filipe were assassinated by Alfredo Luís da Costa and Manuel Buíça in a conspiracy involving the Carbonária.

By 1910 the Carbonária had some 40,000 members and was instrumental in the Republican 5 October 1910 revolution.

eugh.

and the only President before Vargas that actually finished his term. Even the fuckers that started this mess, President and Vice-pres, didn't finish their terms.

You will never be portuguese. Brazilians are mixed up mongrels. are you 100% europeans/portuguese? no, so fuck off.

it was expected.

Well the BR Navy did try to resist and unite with the French army to take the country back, but Isabel chickened out.

By the time Vargas took over no one cared about the royal family anymore, because making people forget about the Empire was the only thing the republic was good at.

It's like you get the same personagens with the same geoflag every thread - the Nova Ordem Social unemployed guy that proceeds to ad hominem every time and post the same QoL map and the other Iberian Unionist Absolutist Monarchist larper. Jesus

Yes, it was a motto from a political movement led by the military called Positivism, which preached that Order was an indispensable element of Progress.

You have to lose the idea that Brazil was an Empire because it wasn't. You only had one "Emperor" and he was overthrown. the masons just let you play kingdoms for a while

>The eternal buthurted fagoot, always crying, because he can´t debate any relevant issue.

Damn. They're based as fuck

The Braganças are Brazilian, Duarte. Get over it. NOS are just some skinheads

Makes sense. Kangz are for niggers.

And Republics for beta males jewish puppets pursuing the little money your overlords toss at you

João on João violence in this thread

It was an Empire, it had the proportions of an Empire, and they conquerered territory off people like an Empire and defended its territory like an Empire, it just wasn't an expansionist one.

You never debate, man. That's your problem.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156607534/#q156629787
>So you're what a Portuguese sperg looks like. You don't listen, because the truth conflicts with the bubble of gossamer in which you choose to live, and you're weak.

You get Miguelist branch for King
inb4 I can't see any evidence backing up these claims

>Joins Portuguese Armed Forces
>swears fealty to the flag
>joins Portguese Colonial War
durr durr you should be cuckhold and not fight for your country

Bump
Reminder to all BRanons to make the right choice this October.

wtf

Not the same user desu.
But you seem too much buthurted when someone denies falsehoods or bl exagerations about Portugal.

Fuck yes I will

Is calling someone mongrel a debate or ad hominem attack. Do you make free 23andme tests telepathically?

This is pol tard, where do you think you are? gtfo